Containment Fan Art Thread -

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
This isn't my art and idk if you'd call it fan art but

View attachment 931512

I don't know if it uses more than two images but it perfectly captures the almost tragic nature of Chris. A cute kid who could have risen above his small town southern roots in poverty...but ultimately he became the world's village idiot for even the peasants to laugh at him.
If someone would add his current face into the morph it would become truly horrifying as the chins multiply and the hairline recedes.

Kesara

Distraught possum
kiwifarms.net
If someone would add his current face into the morph it would become truly horrifying as the chins multiply and the hairline recedes.
Gotchu fam.

Lapse-chris-chan.gif

I had too much free time on my end and was curious about what the result could be... It doesn't look as good and as smooth as the original gif but heck I wasn't going to pay for a morphing software only to have the thing without their watermark slammed on it. Instead I picked a free version, erased the watermark on each fucking frame and cropped everything that had to be cropped.
Combined the two gifs together on Photoshop and voilà!
It's ugly looking but I still find it kinda amusing (yet terrifying).

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

I had too much free time on my end and was curious about what the result could be... It doesn't look as good and as smooth as the original gif but heck I wasn't going to pay for a morphing software only to have the thing without their watermark slammed on it. Instead I picked a free version, erased the watermark on each fucking frame and cropped everything that had to be cropped.
I wish there was a pic of current Chris with deer in the headlights stare.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

WHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If I had a semper fi to give you, I would. Consider yourself rated as highly as I possibly can.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
Gotchu fam.

View attachment 934763

Holy shit someone should put that on the cwcki page 0_0

mertyville

Bill Gates wants to save us from Corona-chan...?
kiwifarms.net
Finished another Chapter of Sonichu Doom called Vs. Night Star before I prepare myself for my vacation. When I made this chapter, I asked myself "why did I put a stupid pony into this comic? I can't draw a pony fighting". There will be a lot of shit in this chapter, literally
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 2.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 3.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 4.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 10 Page 5.jpg
Next chapter will be Magi-Chan vs. Count Graduon

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

Damn property taxes f**k up everything.
kiwifarms.net
Tags
None