Containment Fan Art Thread -

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Iffymoo

kiwifarms.net
Ah man, I have been a massive CWC fan for many a year and came here to read these threads all the time, finally made an account to post about something not related but have this amazing portrait Christine drew of me that I love to death and never shared, so here you go!

Not sure this is the right thread, but poke me if I need to move it:

chris.png

mauggg

kiwifarms.net
I've been looking at Chris art for years, but I just noticed a recurrent theme that stood out particularly in Iffymoo's portrait: apparently in the alternate dimension known as CWCworld, wrists as such never evolved at all. Dunno about ankles.

Thankfully, Chris does know enough about anatomy to add elbows.

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
Ah man, I have been a massive CWC fan for many a year and came here to read these threads all the time, finally made an account to post about something not related but have this amazing portrait Christine drew of me that I love to death and never shared, so here you go!

Not sure this is the right thread, but poke me if I need to move it:

View attachment 47926
well...technically the thread is for Fanart about sonichu, not made by its creator, but I think it can stay here with no problem.
hat's not a too terrible drawing. may I ask if you give to chris a photo in that pose or if she did it?
I think that's apose Chris is particularly fond of.

Also, new delivery from 4Chan

1441950198909.jpg

Iffymoo

kiwifarms.net
well...technically the thread is for Fanart about sonichu, not made by its creator, but I think it can stay here with no problem.
hat's not a too terrible drawing. may I ask if you give to chris a photo in that pose or if she did it?
I think that's apose Chris is particularly fond of.
She used my FB profile pic for it but I said to use any artistic license she wanted. I think she did the face and hair from the pic, but the rest is without reference and I think it's genuinely one of CWC's better pieces of art, the hands are cool, she got my hair right, the whole thing is so clearly drawn by CWC , but I think she put in some real effort with it!

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
Ah, sorry for the confusion. They're more or less fan characters of my own.
I'll just explain my post like I should have when I first posted it:

First picture (Fan Characters): These two pokèmon mixes, Derek and Chippy, are in a hidden gay bar in CWCville. Magi-chan hasn't "eliminated all the gays". Derek the spinda has a hard time serving drinks due to his uncoordinated movements, and he's never even touched a drop of alcohol! Chippy, on the other hand, makes a living as a stripper for the club. They're best friends.

Second picture (Fan Character): The ultimate jerk of CWCville, Jiotilla. Not only is he promiscuous, but he's a smoker and alcohol drinker (-le gasp!-). He came to CWCville after going through all the chicks in his own hometown to see if he could bed some more of them. He's got a favourite "gal pal" (with benefits) that he met recently, and he's thinking of staying in CWCville if she does, too.

Third Picture (Redraw of Canon Character): Slaweel herself. In this version, she's not obssessed with destroying love but protecting CWCville women from being accosted by Chris.

Fourth Picture (Chris's First Brainchild and My Own Brain Child):
Sonichu discovers that there's a good reason why Aldus the spectre keeps his hood up. Aldus used to be a monk before he died, and he still tends to his abandoned monastery where he and a band of forgotten characters live. They all work together to improve themselves on a daily basis.

Fifth Picture (Fan Character): Aformentioned character Jiotilla is friends with. She mostly functions as a community gardener in the CWCville suburbs. Of course, having met Sonichu briefly, he's got his eye on her as well as Rosechu. She doesn't reciprocate his feelings.

Last edited:

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
I appreciate the effort you've put into your art. But it's like a singularity of autisim to OC somebody elses autistic OC.

Thumbs up for your rendition of Slaweel though, you did good there.
Autism-ception, anyone?

Mick92

CWC as a product of pop culture
kiwifarms.net
Second picture (Fan Character): The ultimate jerk of CWCville, Jiotilla. Not only is he promiscuous, but he's a smoker and alcohol drinker (-le gasp!-). He came to CWCville after going through all the chicks in his own hometown to see if he could bed some more of them. He's got a favourite "gal pal" (with benefits) that he met recently, and he's thinking of staying in CWCville if she does, too.
For a moment I thought that was Plautistic in stereotypical "badass" attire.

Tags
None