Containment Fan Art Thread -

John Furrman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the first one ishilarious :biggrin:

and great job with the second one! almost curious to see how the rest of the family would look like...
Any sonichus or rosechu's in particular I should draw slutty in a group scene? Silvana was my next one, but I want a group scene with her but I dunno what other characters to put in.

Reactions: Silvana

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
If you're asking me, I'd still do Silvana, I admit I kinda like he character.

well, considering she just turned to the good side, you could draw her entering a room for her "welcome party"... only to find the Rosechus there, in undrwear and with a big grin on their faces, ready to "thank" her for all her past misdeeds...

...or you could just draw Silvana and Bubbles together, maybe both tempting Blake. after all bubbles is the only female that really interacted with her.

Reactions: Silvana

Womacker

I have evolved like some autistic moth man.
kiwifarms.net

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Hot damn, it's been like half an eternity since the last time I've posted anything noteworthy in this thread. Well, since this year's Christian Love Day is almost upon us, I decided to try and draw as many CWC fan art till the fated holiday arrives as possible. Here's the first result of this resolution:

I like call this doodle "My Mind Is a Blank".

Hopefully I will be able to pay many, many tributes to our soon-to-be birthday boy. Among others, I plan on redrawing a certain Sonichu issue I've promised to do a loooooong time ago...

BillRiley

Good GOD, my emotions!
kiwifarms.net
Hot damn, it's been like half an eternity since the last time I've posted anything noteworthy in this thread. Well, since this year's Christian Love Day is almost upon us, I decided to try and draw as many CWC fan art till the fated holiday arrives as possible. Here's the first result of this resolution:

Hopefully I will be able to pay many, many tributes to our soon-to-be birthday boy. Among others, I plan on redrawing a certain Sonichu issue I've promised to do a loooooong time ago...
This is so epic!

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Love the dismembered Magi-chan head!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino