Containment Fan Art Thread -

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
I was just drawing some Mary Lee Walsh stuff when I've read about her retirement party here at the Farms. Now I can pretend this is a heartfelt tribute to one of the greatest figures in Christory instead of me being a thirsty exceptional individual wanting to draw some TnA:

MLW.png

Last edited:

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Decided to do some copic practice by taking one of my Sonichu doodles and inking it and colouring it. I actually got bored enough to make my own TOTALLY ORIGINAL Sonichu OC. Yes, I am exceptional, you don't need to ask me that.

Thought I'd try my hand at making a dragon-themed Sonichu because why not. Honestly surprised Chris hasn't made one himself yet. Can definitely see Draco here being an antagonist because I think Chris gets enough of an ego rub from his own "children" in the comic.

Btw the golden ball he's holding is meant to be a reference to a lewd Japanese slang term for testicles just because I know how much Chris hates male homos and all. :P

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
Decided to do some copic practice by taking one of my Sonichu doodles and inking it and colouring it. I actually got bored enough to make my own TOTALLY ORIGINAL Sonichu OC. Yes, I am exceptional, you don't need to ask me that.

View attachment 782167

Thought I'd try my hand at making a dragon-themed Sonichu because why not. Honestly surprised Chris hasn't made one himself yet. Can definitely see Draco here being an antagonist because I think Chris gets enough of an ego rub from his own "children" in the comic.

Btw the golden ball he's holding is meant to be a reference to a lewd Japanese slang term for testicles just because I know how much Chris hates male homos and all. :P
He looks great, I can practically hear him talking with Mako's Aku impression.

mertyville

kiwifarms.net
Rushed Episode Soul Reaper of Sonichu Doom. I was running out of Red color so I had to make up some bullshit to end this quickly since I need some of the red for the Ultra Sonichu vs. Incredible Lioness fight.
Had to "kill off" some Sonichu and Rosechu alonside some trolls and wrap up some Idea Guy fights for the final showdown. There are still characters from the cover I didn't feature and I am past page 30. But at least 2 new OG Sonichu characters (DONOTSTEAL) have been introducted.
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 21.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 22.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 23.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 24.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 25.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 26.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Rushed Episode Soul Reaper of Sonichu Doom. I was running out of Red color so I had to make up some bullshit to end this quickly since I need some of the red for the Ultra Sonichu vs. Incredible Lioness fight.
Had to "kill off" some Sonichu and Rosechu alonside some trolls and wrap up some Idea Guy fights for the final showdown. There are still characters from the cover I didn't feature and I am past page 30. But at least 2 new OG Sonichu characters (DONOTSTEAL) have been introducted.
Shits really going down is it!

mertyville

kiwifarms.net
So I finished Sonichu Doom episode Out of control which features Ultra Sonichu vs. The Incredible Lioness and the scientist of the Illuminati of CWC trying to control Sonichu.
I decided to make bigger panel bars with a thick black pencil. I was too lazy to apply it to other pages tho. I think this is the chapter I added the most amount of character without getting immediately one shotted. It's cringier than usual. Read at your own risk.
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 27.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 28.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 29.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 30.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 31.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 32.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 33.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 34.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 35.jpg

Kesara

Distraught possum
kiwifarms.net
Tried to revamp Angelica to give her a somewhat acceptable design. Which is not difficult considering Chris' characters have so little originality you can basically simply start over because there's nothing quite good enough to keep.
It's a bit of an oldie as I drew this at the start of 2019 and forgot it, only to finally scan it today to share it here for what it's worth.

PS: Yes the end of the tail should be "cropped" or something because she's female but I didn't really bother to use references when drawing this so, welp, my mistake :'P

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino