Containment Fan Art Thread -

Kesara

Distraught possum
kiwifarms.net
Mary Lee Walsh redesign aka "procrastination at its finest". Gave her small useless wings, a bit of a more sophisticated outfit and got into "total artistic liberties" mode with the staff.
Too bad I drew this on some shitty fragile paper, can't clean properly without any real efforts, but oh well. :p

Bardle-B Jones

The Great and Powerful Nazi Jester
kiwifarms.net
What's in the spoiler is nsfw lewds. So do not click if you're at work. I made rosechu/female lewds to get myself back into drawing again like a warm up before you exercise. Sorry for the large size!!! Edit: I'm exceptional and didn't realize the attachment preview is out in the open. Forgive me!
Looks a bit more like Jiggliammi with the curls. But they're pretty much the same character with as much dimension as the paper they're drawn on.

Keep on artin', you awesome kiwi.

• Agree
Reactions: Gunslinger

ShittyRecolor

Preferred pronouns: shit\shits\shitself
kiwifarms.net
We're about to wrap up Sonichu #10 in our comic jam and tackle the remaining pages, anyone who'd like to get a randomly assigned page to recreate using a medium of your liking is welcome!

The remaining pages are p.57-94, and we might tackle the 4 extra ages if we get enough Kiwis. So far we have 20 participants for 37 pages (plus the 4 extra pages). There's also the Amish revision of what happens to the Asperpedia Four, which we also plan to cover with a little twist on it.

Reactions: Shabobus

mertyville

kiwifarms.net
I finished the next Episode of Sonichu Doom called the Truth in which the battle between brainwashed Ultra Sonichu vs. Incredible Lioness Rosechu starts while Dr. Regal, Dr. Doofenschmirtz, Plankton, Diaper Fetish Afro Girl Lovely Weather and Megaman Battle Network Beast Viruses vs. Kefla, Vegeta GT, Goku GT, Misaka Mikoto, Vegetto Z x Super, Norbert Beaver, Daggett Beaver, Hitsugaya Toshiro, Seto Kaiba, Perry the Platypus.
Wes and Sahra are rejoining the brawl. Sadly not everyone gets a panel.
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 36.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 37.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 38.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 39.jpg
Sonichu Doom Issue 9 Page 40.jpg

Last edited:

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Here is a partially recorded livestream of an artwork I am working on right now.
(video deleted due to copyright... sorry; next time, I would prefer to do some livestreaming via Picart.tv if that's what I have always wanted)
Don't forget that the completed version of the picture is gonna be up by tomorrow if I can get it scanned in a better quality.

Last edited:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Here is a partially recorded livestream of an artwork I am working on right now.
Don't forget that the completed version of the picture is gonna be up by tomorrow if I can get it scanned in a better quality.
Video is not available, bruh.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino