Sonichu [Fan Comic] Rosechu's Story - A reimagining of the Sonichu story from Rosechu's perspective.

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WHY, HELLO THERE!

Are you new to the comic? We've got all the pages arranged in a neat little album for you
HERE so you don't have to sift through the entire thread just to read it. All you need is your
arrow keys and you're set. :)

Hey! So, I found a neat way to have a webcomic page without the fuss of messing around
with code and all that. It's a tumblr page, but it works basically like a regular old webcomic
page would, and it even has Disqus comments in case you're not Tumblr inclined.

rosechustory.tumblr.com

Original post below:
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Right then, so I've been working on a little Sonichu fancomic for a while now, which I'm hoping won't just totally suck ass. And since basically none of my friends are as fascinated with OPL and Sonichu as I am, I've decided to subject you all to my crappy pixelated art. You can thank me later.

What I'll be attempting here is to try to fashion a compelling story out of the Sonichu canon while retconning as little as possible, and only when necessary. To do this, I'm going to be focusing on Rosechu's side of the story, and I plan to use the periods of time that she's off-screen in Chris' comic to help explain and put a spin on the actions seen on-screen.

That said, I can't say that this will be a very funny comic, as comedy isn't really my forte. I won't shy away from putting a joke in here and there if I think it'll work, but for the most part this comic is probably going to be more dramatic and quite possibly disturbing. Don't worry, I'll put up spoilers and warn you before letting you see anything graphic or NSFW.

I'm also going to be trying for a Sunday and Thursday release schedule starting today. I say "trying" because I can get really lazy, and even though I've got several pages finished in advance, I'm willing to bet that it'll catch up with me. That said, if a release day comes and I don't have a page to put up, I'll at least try to put up a sketch or something, or maybe ask the thread for sketch suggestions and do it that way (because I don't feel like I'm ripping _blank_ off enough <3 )

Anyway, here's the first page of the prologue:

It's only the first page and I'm already fangasming over Liquid.

Also, yes, the blue selfishness tree is originating from Solid's crotch.

Last edited:

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh haaa- so the story I've heard about begins!

I'm liking it so far- looking forward to seeing how this will work towards Rosechu's story as this is an interesting place to start it from.

Also:
I'm also going to be trying for a Sunday and Thursday release schedule starting today. I say "trying" because I can get really lazy, and even though I've got several pages finished in advance, I'm willing to bet that it'll catch up with me. That said, if a release day comes and I don't have a page to put up, I'll at least try to put up a sketch or something, or maybe ask the thread for sketch suggestions and do it that way (because I don't feel like I'm ripping _blank_ off enough <3 )
Heh, no worries. I'm making a "fancomic" (in the loosest sense of the word) off of a recolor of other characters. I have no reason to be angry if anyone is copying a release schedule of all things. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more on Thursday!

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ahhh haaa- so the story I've heard about begins!

I'm liking it so far- looking forward to seeing how this will work towards Rosechu's story as this is an interesting place to start it from.
It's actually more that Liquid is going to be a crucial part of the story, and I needed a way to explain not only where he came from, but also how he relates to Solid.

Heh, no worries. I'm making a "fancomic" (in the loosest sense of the word) off of a recolor of other characters. I have no reason to be angry if anyone is copying a release schedule of all things. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more on Thursday!
I didn't say you'd be angry, I just really enjoy ripping you off :P

Color me intreiged. I especially like the representation of the heart levels.

Ooh! Did Solid Chris steel-plate his heart so nothing else could escape the way Liquid did?
Steel-plate? I'm not sure what you're referring to. Besides, after Liquid left his body, I can't imagine there'd be much left worth the trouble of keeping in. :P

Keep in mind as well that this and the next page are more or less symbology. That's why they're black silhouettes with hearts on their chests, and some seriously low production quality. The actual depiction of this event would likely be a lot uglier, and full of :briefs:.

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Upload tomorrow's page today? Sure, why not! I have errands to do tomorrow and I'd rather not forget to update.

Alas, Liquid leaves as quickly as he arrived.

Also, this is the last page with crappy silhouettes and symbolism! Expect a slight increase in production values in Sunday's page.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really liking this... only thing is seeing Solid Chris made out of shadow and reading "gathering up what little power was left to him," is honestly making me envision Chris as Hexxus from Fern Gully. Not that's a bad thing, just can't imagine Chris singing like Tim Curry.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm really liking this... only thing is seeing Solid Chris made out of shadow and reading "gathering up what little power was left to him," is honestly making me envision Chris as Hexxus from Fern Gully. Not that's a bad thing, just can't imagine Chris singing like Tim Curry.
Well Chris certainly does possess Toxic Love...

• Feels
Reactions: Beth and Trickie

Trickie

Senpai noticed me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine it either, but I would love to see him try, even just to hear a version where the "hah hah hah" parts are from Chris actually panting from running out of breath.

Or maybe make a version of the song to fit Chris, like "Naive Love" or something. I dunno, I'm too lazy to do anything with that.

I'm still pretty far ahead (like, 5 pages or so), and so far it seems like every expression she has is a variation on "worried", which is fine, as she'll have plenty on her mind to worry about in her first week or so of existence (as well as in the future), but I can't wait until I get to a different emotion for a change...

• Feels
Reactions: Beth

Anonimo

My kingdom for a facepalm rating
kiwifarms.net
It would be like Chris to sing the song and reword the lyrics to something like "mmmmm boobies and vaginas" as a testament to being straight, then "sing" incredibly off key with the chus as backup singers. Bonus points if he fails at trying to be seductive, which he would being Chris.

• Feels
Reactions: Beth and Trickie
Tags
rosechu

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino