Sonichu [Fan Comic] Rosechu's Story - A reimagining of the Sonichu story from Rosechu's perspective.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hey guys! I just wanted to post this and let you guys know that the tumblr page I host the comic on just got a facelift! As mentioned before, this means that the next batch of pages is next up on the list.

Thank you guys for being so patient with the updates! I promise I'll have more coming soon. :)

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy, it's been a while since I posted any art here, huh? I decided to take some time and draw something for you guys who are still waiting patiently. Things are still kind of busy, and I don't know when there'll be more pages yet, but I haven't given up yet.

Anyway, here's a character design I made for Professor Cindy Zapbud, who takes over from Professor Cole, who got fired for being an ass.

prof zapbud.png

Last edited:

PantsOfDesire

Celebrating you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy, it's been a while since I posted any art here, huh? I decided to take some time and draw something for you guys who are still waiting patiently. Things are still kind of busy, and I don't know when there'll be more pages yet, but I haven't given up yet.

Anyway, here's a character design I made for Professor Cindy Zapbud, who takes over from Professor Cole, who got fired for being an ass.

View attachment 859822
Great to see more art from you. Very nice job on the clothes. It actually looks like cloth.

Onewittyuser

Who am I kidding, the Prequels were awesome.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 859822
Oh boy! Can't wait to see where the story goes from where we left off, but I've waited for a long while, I can wait a bit longer.

Good luck!

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 859822
Oh man! Can’t wait!

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 859822
Why do I get the feeling "Sonichu Professor" sounds like an insult?

Really cute drawing, everytime Chris describes a woman it comes off as strangely sexual, but in your pic she looks like a regular, nice 40 Years old researcher.

And I wasn't expecting that third gender option: really made me laugh :lit:
Really nice to see you still around @Trickie , can't wait for new pages but just knowing you still watch the thread really makes my day, take care!

Tags
rosechu

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino