Sonichu [Fan Comic] Rosechu's Story - A reimagining of the Sonichu story from Rosechu's perspective.

duff101

Certified degenerate faggot
kiwifarms.net
Boy, it's been a while since I posted any art here, huh? I decided to take some time and draw something for you guys who are still waiting patiently. Things are still kind of busy, and I don't know when there'll be more pages yet, but I haven't given up yet.

Anyway, here's a character design I made for Professor Cindy Zapbud, who takes over from Professor Cole, who got fired for being an ass.

View attachment 859822
Get hype boys and girls and lesbian-soul transwomen

• Feels
Reactions: Trickie

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This page has been in various states of unfinished for 2 years, managed to get it to a point where you can tell what's going on now.

Hopefully this can tide people over until the page is finished.

Lost Bigpage 36b_unfinished.png

Rosechu:
chrome_BCq76dmKcV.png

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So why were we supposed to side with Kel in this argument again?

• Feels
This page has been in various states of unfinished for 2 years, managed to get it to a point where you can tell what's going on now.

View attachment 860660

The abrupt “end” of Rosechu’s Story has been an inside joke between a friend and me for a while. I’m so glad to see that this is continuing as I genuinely enjoy this series.

New age retro hippie

NO SKATEBOARDS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS SACRED LAND!
kiwifarms.net
Man, I was expecting the argument to get heathed but this... is just hearthbreaking. however this ends I'm pretty sure I'll end in tears.

We've been here for two years, I love seeing WIP pages, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to worry about our desire for MOAR COMICS :P

Ghostbeater

Do you realize? DO. YOU. REALIZE?
kiwifarms.net
Sooo...are you going to shit out pages now that Chris will have some "inspiration" after bronycon and the coloring of the existend, well drawn pages?

Ghostbeater

kiwifarms.net
Bro! She does quality art. There is no "shitting out" here.
Romita Jr. to some did quality art too and he was shitting out content. I think with her talent (yes, i believe she has talent even if i don't sound like it) she could possibly shit out art. The timing here is the key for me. I just find it mighty suspicious that she started again right when Chris is taking a break.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Romita Jr. to some did quality art too and he was shitting out content. I think with her talent (yes, i believe she has talent even if i don't sound like it) she could possibly shit out art. The timing here is the key for me. I just find it mighty suspicious that she started again right when Chris is taking a break.
Unfortunately, I'm notoriously slow at just about everything. A few people have offered their help, but I seriously doubt I'm going to be pumping these out super fast.

That said, I'm not 100% clear on what exactly it is you're suspicious about, but I suspect that maybe you think I'm only writing more of the comic so that Chris can copy it? The thing is, Chris discovering my comic and expressing the desire to incorporate it into her own canon is part of the reason I stopped (among other things). Her Cwcville is one of the only refuges she has right now, and I felt uneasy that I had the power to affect it with what I wrote in my comic, since there's going to be some kinda disturbing stuff in later pages. I don't mind her incorporating the current pages, though, since it's been fairly tame so far.

I've explained to her what I have planned for the future in the story, and she seems to agree with me that it would never happen in her Cwcville. Unfortunately, if she changes her mind and continues to incorporate Rosechu's Story stuff past the end of chapter 2, I'm going to have to try to either ask her to stop, or I'm going to have to stop making the comic altogether. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

Ghostbeater

kiwifarms.net
Yo @Trickie, i know we don't see eye to eye on the whole thing here but i really want you to know that i never questioned your skills as an artist. Even though Rosechu's Story is very basic art (i mean, how hard can it be for someone with skills to drew a Sonichu comic?) i can tell you can do much better. I really would like to see some original storys not associated with Chris.

Ido

lizard noises
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Glad you're back!
That said, I'm not 100% clear on what exactly it is you're suspicious about, but I suspect that maybe you think I'm only writing more of the comic so that Chris can copy it? The thing is, Chris discovering my comic and expressing the desire to incorporate it into her own canon is part of the reason I stopped (among other things). Her Cwcville is one of the only refuges she has right now, and I felt uneasy that I had the power to affect it with what I wrote in my comic, since there's going to be some kinda disturbing stuff in later pages. I don't mind her incorporating the current pages, though, since it's been fairly tame so far.

I've explained to her what I have planned for the future in the story, and she seems to agree with me that it would never happen in her Cwcville. Unfortunately, if she changes her mind and continues to incorporate Rosechu's Story stuff past the end of chapter 2, I'm going to have to try to either ask her to stop, or I'm going to have to stop making the comic altogether. Hopefully it doesn't come to that.
I feel like even if it does get a little dark it probably isn't anywhere near whatever the fuck idea guy was going to push, so you should be safe. At most you'd probably just need to reaffirm that it's your own take on things when things start getting serious. I think he'd manage just fine, you aren't pushing him to use your ideas, he's doing it on his own because that's what he's always done. He likes your story and will incorporate it on his own because every show or game he's ever liked is in his fantasy world, if he doesn't like something he'll probably brush over it and focus more on the happy times imo.

Tags
rosechu

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino