Sonichu [Fan Comic] Rosechu's Story - A reimagining of the Sonichu story from Rosechu's perspective.

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very good Rosechu. Now that you've gotten your hooks deep into Sonichu, Kel shouldn't have any problem with capturing him now and forcing him into a life of servitude of glorified cock-fighting. Unless of course Rosechu decides to betray Kel and the Lovehogs run off like the end scene in the Graduate.

You call that an 'inappropriate song with fireworks'?
i-just-had-sex-fireworks-o.gif

Edit:
@Trickie 's and @_blank_ 's comics have to be some of the most beautiful flowers to spring from the pile of crap that is Sonichu.

Last edited:

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very good Rosechu. Now that you've gotten your hooks deep into Sonichu, Kel shouldn't have any problem with capturing him now and forcing him into a life of servitude of glorified cock-fighting. Unless of course Rosechu decides to betray Kel and the Lovehogs run off like the end scene in the Graduate.

You call that an 'inappropriate song with fireworks'?
View attachment 13485
Edit:
@Trickie 's and @_blank_ 's comics have to be some of the most beautiful flowers to spring from the pile of crap that is Sonichu.
Pfft, please. You two need to get your shit together and link some real music that's inappropriate and has fireworks in the video

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh! Before I forget, I should probably get your guys' opinion on this... I'm trying to decide whether or not to write Megan out of the story. The reason I ask is because I believe she's kind of trying to move on from her involvement in all of this, so I'm a little hesitant to portray someone who might object to being in a Sonichu comic. I'm leaning toward just writing her out or simply mentioning her in passing, but her absence is going to be a bit noticeable in a couple of places as a result.

What do you guys think?

Afinepickle

The green purveyor of geekiness
kiwifarms.net
Oh! Before I forget, I should probably get your guys' opinion on this... I'm trying to decide whether or not to write Megan out of the story. The reason I ask is because I believe she's kind of trying to move on from her involvement in all of this, so I'm a little hesitant to portray someone who might object to being in a Sonichu comic. I'm leaning toward just writing her out or simply mentioning her in passing, but her absence is going to be a bit noticeable in a couple of places as a result.

What do you guys think?
Honestly, the "Sailor Megtune" character in Sonichu, I think, is so damned far removed from the RL Megan that they're effectively separate entities at this point. Also, it's not like anyone who's reading a damn Sonichu fan comic doesn't know the ins and outs of the Megan saga already so I honestly see no harm in including her insofar as she's relevant to OPL's batshit chronology.

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What do you guys think?
Honestly, the "Sailor Megtune" character in Sonichu, I think, is so damned far removed from the RL Megan that they're effectively separate entities at this point. Also, it's not like anyone who's reading a damn Sonichu fan comic doesn't know the ins and outs of the Megan saga already so I honestly see no harm in including her insofar as she's relevant to OPL's batshit chronology.
If you were thinking of bringing the "real" Megan in I could see a problem, but if it's just Sailor Megtune it should be okay (maybe just change the name to something equally ridiculous, just to be safe).

Zekesman

Fastest penciler in the South
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. If anything you can create a new design for Sailor Megtune that is as far removed from Megan as possible. Megan would probable not be happy that she or her character is in any way used at all, so its up to you how much respect you show in portraying her.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Trickie :
In TRS, I only mention Megan is passing because of that reason exactly, so if you don't include her, I'm down with it. However, I think you could play it both ways, and have Chris constantly looking at a character that is supposed to be Megan, but is either always distracted from the main focus of the scene, or appears completely off-panel. Just make it into a running joke that she isn't involved with Chris and wants nothing to do with him.

Raccoon99

Sheer Buzzkill Attack
kiwifarms.net
By the power of my Creating skills and Paint, I create my new masterpiece! BEHOLD!
HARDCOREFEELS.jpg

I want this panel as my wallpaper. You're doing an excellent job, Trickie!
And before you guys ask: The EXTREME and Sonichu logo is from Sonichu #0.
I had to stay real to the Source Material, after all.

E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net

What do you guys think?
Replace her with someone related to Chris who doesn't show up in Sonichu, especially if you can make a gag out of it. Kengle, Waterman, and Kim Wilson would be good candidates.

Handsome Pete

If you need me, I'm probably in Movie Night
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What do you guys think?
I don't know how open you are to using characters from other franchises (maybe a silly question for a fan comic of a fan comic), but making her an off-brand version of Meg Griffin would be a Sonichu in-joke, a riff on his weird approach to fandom, a callback to Solid Chris ripping off other media, and a reference to the other Megan all in one. Plus we know he would creep on her if he could.

That's actually not bad. If you don't do this, I might.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I'd just keep "Sailor Megtune" and replace any instances of normal Megan with her, in addition to avoiding her surname or anything else that Identifies her as Megan Schroeder. The character could be redesigned quite a bit without affecting the story. The character could be replaced entirely, as others have suggested, but that wouldn't be my first choice were I writing.

Lord Khaz

dorfkin
kiwifarms.net
I'd just keep "Sailor Megtune" and replace any instances of normal Megan with her, in addition to avoiding her surname or anything else that Identifies her as Megan Schroeder. The character could be redesigned quite a bit without affecting the story. The character could be replaced entirely, as others have suggested, but that wouldn't be my first choice were I writing.
Of course the reason this is possible is because Sonichu barely has characters, instead having ambulatory plot devices.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the power of my Creating skills and Paint, I create my new masterpiece! BEHOLD!View attachment 13503
I want this panel as my wallpaper. You're doing an excellent job, Trickie!
And before you guys ask: The EXTREME and Sonichu logo is from Sonichu #0.
I had to stay real to the Source Material, after all.
Very nice! Here's a full resolution image of the last panel for you to work with for your wallpaper.

But didn't Rosechu say that she was a guy? Soooo..does this make Sonichu gay?
She WAS a guy. Now she's a female.
She said she was born male, yes, which she really only knew about because of the pointed tail thing. What this means in regards to Sonichu's sexual orientation will actually be covered later as well as what this change means for our main character.

As for Megan, I think even redesigning her character would be a bit far for me. She objected to being in the original Sonichu, despite the fact that the comic version is next to nothing like her, so I think I'd feel uncomfortable with any kind of representation of her no matter how far removed from reality. In fact, I had originally planned to kind of "fix" it by portraying her more like her actual self, but then having her "comic" self be an act that she puts on in front of Solid, but I really don't know now...

Replacing her with someone like Meg Griffin might be a humorous option, but the only problem with that would be trying to find a reason for it that fits in with the storyline, and I'm having trouble thinking of one for now. If I think of something good that helps the story along, I'll do that, but until then I think I'd rather just have her scrubbed from the story for the most part. The only real problem that would arise from her absence is one of the scenes where she played a somewhat major role in the original comic and explaining where Spunky came from. Apart from that, she's really not in any of the other scenes that I'm planning to cover.

Tags
rosechu

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino