Sonichu [FAN COMIC] Sonichu: A Trilogy - In which Witlich plots her own Sonichu series

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the long wait, guys. I got a little distracted. Page four is here!

new_adventure_prologue_part_4_by_imnurhest-d9h2dmk.png

Last edited:

SexyRexy

kiwifarms.net
See, now if I were to do something like this, it'd just be Sonichu attempting to avoid my numerous attempt at imagining his death. Curious to see where this goes.

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
See, now if I were to do something like this, it'd just be Sonichu attempting to avoid my numerous attempt at imagining his death. Curious to see where this goes.

It'll go in a new direction. My previous vision was a bit autism-y and I intend to possibly discard the story arc in favour of a better one.

Witlich

Semi - Clever Girl
kiwifarms.net
Planning: July 2016

Ho boy ... my first few ideas were just swimming in autism and childishness. I've decided to split the overall story arc into three parts: Sonichu disappearing and CWCville's reaction, Sonichu's location and his new adventures, and Sonichu's return to CWCville. It'll be long, but I'm confident it'll be more satisfactory than what I've originally come up with.

First and foremost, I must practice perspective, shading, and colouring more, as you can see from my earlier drawings. I'm not sure when I'll upload comic pages again, but rest assured, I'm not giving up on it.

ghostyTrickster

Ultra Back-Seat Mod
kiwifarms.net
Planning: July 2016

Ho boy ... my first few ideas were just swimming in autism and childishness. I've decided to split the overall story arc into three parts: Sonichu disappearing and CWCville's reaction, Sonichu's location and his new adventures, and Sonichu's return to CWCville. It'll be long, but I'm confident it'll be more satisfactory than what I've originally come up with.

First and foremost, I must practice perspective, shading, and colouring more, as you can see from my earlier drawings. I'm not sure when I'll upload comic pages again, but rest assured, I'm not giving up on it.
It's fantastic to see you standing on your feet again, good luck friend!