Sonichu [FAN COMIC] The Real Sonichu -

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And so it begins... albeit limping through the gates, but "I'm Workin' On It!"

For those who haven't trolled the main fanart thread in the last few months, I've been planning on this project for the last few months, showing what REALLY happened after Issue 10 and the trial of the Asperchu Four.

Originally I wanted to start this way back in October, but real-life responsibilities kept getting in the way until just recently. The finalized pages will more than likely be eventually inked and colored (debating whether to use Photoshop or use Crayola marker for the more "authentic" look), but since today (EST time anyway) it's finally Christian Love Day, I wanted to get this going.

Thanks also to all the awesome people that have been keeping me on task on this project. Truth be told, I more or less stopped doing illustration and cartooning years ago. Chris has been kind of a bizarre source of inspiration for me, and I hope y'all can enjoy whatever madness that comes along. Hm.

The Real Sonichu is a fanart/satire, in which we explore what has happened during the five year absence of the Mayor of CWCVille.

Note, this started before Chris returned to the holiday episode and started to retcon the shit out of everything in a poor attempt to hide his previous intentions. That said, some parts may not coincide with the new altered canon. Consider this an "Elseworlds" equivalent of Sonichu. Or... consider this the Real version, and Chris' version the censored, false version. Whatever floats your model boats.

Part One: The First Fifteen
Part Two: The Rosechu Incident - Intro
Part Three: Of Skunks and Siblings
Part Four: Kids These Days
Part Five: Dagget
Part Six: Little Trouble in Big Tokyo
Part Seven: A Skunk's Life
Part Eight: Revelations and Escalations
Part Nine: PVCC Justice
Part Ten: Not Suitable For Younger Audiences
Part Eleven: Wanton Violence
Part Twelve: Old Dog & New Tricks
Part Thirteen: Confrontation
Part Fourteen: Deep Purple (in progress)

Last edited:
E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
Love it- looking forward to seeing more! As far as coloring goes, I'd lean towards Crayola. Whatever you prefer will look great, though, I'm sure.

• Feels
Reactions: Azafran90 and Beth

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today is 2/24/14 0/5 stars

Nice start. I approve of this!

• Feels
Reactions: Beth

Trombonista

I'll tie Gucci Mane up and beat him with a stick
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lolisa as an esteemed reporter and Mary Lee Walsh as mayor? I love it already!

• Feels

_blank_

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pigeon Crow said:
Wuss, Jerk, and who else?
Naive and Lucrid Adultery.

Anyway, 'onto page three, where we introduce a Christory fan-favorite... and one that's completely forgettable. Also experimenting with PS backgrounds to save myself precious marker ink (that and I worry if I use marker for the backgrounds, they'll eventually start to muddle with the foreground). Anyway, comments are always appreciated- just so I can figure out what works and what sucks.

Pine Tar

Disrespecting skeletons
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
_blank_ said:
Pigeon Crow said:
Wuss, Jerk, and who else?
Naive and Lucrid Adultery.

Anyway, 'onto page three, where we introduce a Christory fan-favorite... and one that's completely forgettable. Also experimenting with PS backgrounds to save myself precious marker ink (that and I worry if I use marker for the backgrounds, they'll eventually start to muddle with the foreground). Anyway, comments are always appreciated- just so I can figure out what works and what sucks.

http://i1329.photobucket.com/albums/w55 ... 3eeef0.jpg
Am I the only the one who pictured Reggie as sounding like Cheech Marin?

Varis

Fascistnating
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow Reginald. You've seen better days.

That color... those ears... Magi-chan? EEEEEEEE :heart-full:

• Feels

_blank_

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
exball said:
Why don't you just edit the original post and add the new pages in? :?
Actually never thought of that. Then again, I'm planning on this project to be in the multiples of pages (as in 50-60 pages at least) so I dunno if having them all on page one would be that great. All the same, what I can do is at least provide a link on the OP for quick reference.

• Feels

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
_blank_ said:
exball said:
Why don't you just edit the original post and add the new pages in? :?
Actually never thought of that. Then again, I'm planning on this project to be in the multiples of pages (as in 50-60 pages at least) so I dunno if having them all on page one would be that great. All the same, what I can do is at least provide a link on the OP for quick reference.
Right now it shouldn't be a problem to leave things as they are since it's not much work to get to page 1 or 2, but yeah, in the future it may be needed.

• Feels

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino