Sonichu [FAN COMIC] The Real Sonichu -

Titan Lithos

Spagett!
kiwifarms.net
Lately the way Mary's been drawn, I really, really cannot hear her dialog in anything other that Kari Wahlgren's angry-snark voice.
1561145619268.png

Fantastic work as usual. Glad you're sticking to old canon. I finally got around to reading the nightmare that is the "new canon".
Although I have no doubts you'd do an awesome job, I hope to never see Bundychu.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So - here's the deal:
Starting Monday I'm effectively on vacation from work until the end of the month. I'm getting the hell out of town, but I'm bringing a laptop with Clip Studio with me.

In years past, I've done the Sin Sonichu Summer Special, and I got a story I would like to do... however, we're also in the middle of a fight in the regular yarn. Should I hold off on the SSSS and continue working on this, or do you want me to enthrall you with another torrid tale?

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So - here's the deal:
Starting Monday I'm effectively on vacation from work until the end of the month. I'm getting the hell out of town, but I'm bringing a laptop with Clip Studio with me.

In years past, I've done the Sin Sonichu Summer Special, and I got a story I would like to do... however, we're also in the middle of a fight in the regular yarn. Should I hold off on the SSSS and continue working on this, or do you want me to enthrall you with another torrid tale?
I'm good with the Quadruple S if it's something you'd like to do!

SteelPlatedHeart

Politics are fucking dumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So - here's the deal:

Dude, that middle panel is badass.
And I also vote for the SSSS.

Wrathcaster

kiwifarms.net

So - here's the deal:

SSSS if it stars Liquid or Merried Seinor Comic. Otherwise, keep up with the main story. I'm stoked AF to see what happens with the gang back at the hugbox and more Dagget love.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies about not getting something new to you folks earlier - it's been a helluva trip thus far.

Here's the deal- for my vacation I wanted to run portable, so I got myself a decent refurb Windows 10 laptop to go along with a Huion GT-156 graphics tablet. Easy traveling right? Well, at least in theory.

When I landed in the islands however, I've been dealing with a gamut of problems. For one, the tablet only apparently talks to Windows 10 OS's if you do a bit of wire tango beforehand - you can't just have things plugged in and have it work. For two, while coming to this conclusion, I managed to get my Windows 10 into an endless restart loop and had to do some by-the-beach IT work.

But, as it is, I got things finally kinda sorta working. My hope is to crank out a Sin Sonichu page for you fine folks once a day and continue to attempt to do a regular yarn page on Sundays. Unfortunately, can't promise anything - computer issues, etc.

But! I know you aren't here for my whining... let's get this sordid affair on its way...

And in case Imgur is being a yutz: Direct Link.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino