Sonichu [FAN COMIC] The Real Sonichu -

Titan Lithos

Spagett!
kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder what IP claim could be made here? I mean, sure Sega/Nintendo could easily say "nope". But I wonder if they'd look away, or at least ask for a small cut and look the other way. But what would Chris' claim to this be?

This is truly comic book worthy. A good cultish, surrealist comic. And I think it would lose all its heart it had to be lightly "changed" to be not CWCville. :heart-empty::heart-empty:

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I honestly wonder what IP claim could be made here? I mean, sure Sega/Nintendo could easily say "nope". But I wonder if they'd look away, or at least ask for a small cut and look the other way. But what would Chris' claim to this be?

This is truly comic book worthy. A good cultish, surrealist comic. And I think it would lose all its heart it had to be lightly "changed" to be not CWCville. :heart-empty::heart-empty:
I think if he could probably get away with it if he took out the references to Pokémon. His characters looks different enough that no one would say that’s supposed to be some type of sonic or pikachu clone.

@blank have you ever thought of crowdfunding this comic?

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
I think if he could probably get away with it if he took out the references to Pokémon. His characters looks different enough that no one would say that’s supposed to be some type of sonic or pikachu clone.

Wrong username. It's _blank_. The person you tagged hasn't logged in since 2016.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Annnd back again. Got back to the mainland last weekend, Recuperated on Monday, Tuesday I had to go drive for six hours, Wednesday went back to work and good news/ bad news - good news is that I'm hoping my workload is gonna get a lot more streamlined. Bad news is that I'm working the night shift which means I get off at midnight. Been used to that the last few days-- but here's to hoping it's starting to sink in...

@_blank_ Is it really your intention to explore the philosophical ramifications of omniscience constrained by the limited thinking of the "human" mind? Or coincidence? Either way, excellent work.
I am kicking around that idea, and had written an earlier draft of this Sin Sonichu that delved with it. However it got REALLY dark, so much so that I decided I couldn't use it because it wasn't fun. it wasn't noir - it was fullblown nihilism. So I've been dialing it back, but I'm hoping to explore it a little bit, not so much as Grant Morrison or Warren Ellis might, but there will be pieces.

@_blank_ I really hope after you're done with this story you'll continue sharing you work. If you can do something this entertaining with Sonic Pokemon recolors, I'd love to see what original ideas are bouncing around your noggin.
Thanks. Sad fact is though that TRS has been 99% of all the art I've created in the last four-five years. I do have other stories I want to write and create, one a more cyberpunk story, one a more dark fantasy deal, and one a more alien invasion/horror story... but as it is, 1) Sonichu already has a pre-built in fanbase; and 2) I only have so much time and energy in the day to use, so I gotta be picky.

I've kicked around the idea a bit, but never really implemented anything, mostly because my work schedule. If I could guarantee that I could create a certain amount of pages a month, I'd be game for it, but some months I might get ten done, I might get none. I just want to be jerking people around, esp. if there is money involved.

Anyway, enough yammering. Time for more Sin Sonichu. This page I was originally thinking it's be a 8-10 panel monstrosity, but I realized with the art style it could get muddled, esp. with the dialogue dump.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Annnd back again. Got back to the mainland last weekend, Recuperated on Monday, Tuesday I had to go drive for six hours, Wednesday went back to work and good news/ bad news - good news is that I'm hoping my workload is gonna get a lot more streamlined. Bad news is that I'm working the night shift which means I get off at midnight. Been used to that the last few days-- but here's to hoping it's starting to sink in...

I am kicking around that idea, and had written an earlier draft of this Sin Sonichu that delved with it. However it got REALLY dark, so much so that I decided I couldn't use it because it wasn't fun. it wasn't noir - it was fullblown nihilism. So I've been dialing it back, but I'm hoping to explore it a little bit, not so much as Grant Morrison or Warren Ellis might, but there will be pieces.

Thanks. Sad fact is though that TRS has been 99% of all the art I've created in the last four-five years. I do have other stories I want to write and create, one a more cyberpunk story, one a more dark fantasy deal, and one a more alien invasion/horror story... but as it is, 1) Sonichu already has a pre-built in fanbase; and 2) I only have so much time and energy in the day to use, so I gotta be picky.

I've kicked around the idea a bit, but never really implemented anything, mostly because my work schedule. If I could guarantee that I could create a certain amount of pages a month, I'd be game for it, but some months I might get ten done, I might get none. I just want to be jerking people around, esp. if there is money involved.

Anyway, enough yammering. Time for more Sin Sonichu. This page I was originally thinking it's be a 8-10 panel monstrosity, but I realized with the art style it could get muddled, esp. with the dialogue dump.

Well just so you know, if you ever start an Indiegogo campaign for a book or something to that effect I'd back that shit up quick!

Nekromantik2

Putting the fun in funeral.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, you got a fan in me, man. I hope to see some of those stories some day.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still working on the latest pages. Had a setback at work which has been seeing me work up til 3am some nights, plus still not 100% happy with the Sin Sonichu script. Yes, I know I'm putting way too much thought into this. As consolation, here's some sketches, mostly trying to tighten up the noir style, although in the Sonichu sketches I may have tightened it up into gothic territory.

Cedric_Eff

I’m the Lord of the Harvest!
kiwifarms.net
Still working on the latest pages. Had a setback at work which has been seeing me work up til 3am some nights, plus still not 100% happy with the Sin Sonichu script. Yes, I know I'm putting way too much thought into this. As consolation, here's some sketches, mostly trying to tighten up the noir style, although in the Sonichu sketches I may have tightened it up into gothic territory.

Really love these illustrations.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino