Sonichu [Fan Comic] - The Sonichu Remake All in One Compendium -

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, make him his own character and not a copy of Chris. I mean at first you can have him try to emulate Chris because he looks up to Chris because he doesn't know any better. But as time goes on and he sees how Chris really is compared to himself, then you can have Sonichu form his own character and opinions that aren't copies of Chris himself.

Last edited:

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
I have 9 pages all colored and there are two more in progress. That is what makes up the introduction section, or the true and honest guide to Sonichu for beginners. I promise I will scan for the web in a better quality via public library if they're willing to... for right now, it is just me, tens of colored pencils, phone, and paper.

Attachments

Cedric_Eff

No secret, it's the meat. Don't skimp on the meat.
kiwifarms.net
I have 9 pages all colored and there are two more in progress. That is what makes up the introduction section, or the true and honest guide to Sonichu for beginners. I promise I will scan for the web in a better quality via public library if they're willing to... for right now, it is just me, tens of colored pencils, phone, and paper.
“OP” said:
but I wanna make it more logical with time and hopefully extend with less text walling and more from the panel-by-panel "show don't tell" trope we are all familiar with in the comics in terms of the plot.
What happened OP?

Reactions: RE 374

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Well you are certainly more productive than Chris. This would take him 3 months.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino