Sonichu [Fan Comic] - The Sonichu Remake All in One Compendium -

shadhardblogger19

kiwifarms.net
Mods: please don't lock this thread. I will do my best to scan the pages like I promised myself to at the local library. It is way cheaper to talk to the library folks on how to use the scanner than to just blow a budget from a shop. I will bring my USB just in case on my next visit. You guys suggested "Please don't take it with my phone. The quality is terrible." I won't, but it will take a trip down to the library and back again. That requires taking the completed pages there and bringing it all back home. See?

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
Mods: please don't lock this thread. I will do my best to scan the pages like I promised myself to at the local library. It is way cheaper to talk to the library folks on how to use the scanner than to just blow a budget from a shop. I will bring my USB just in case on my next visit. You guys suggested "Please don't take it with my phone. The quality is terrible." I won't, but it will take a trip down to the library and back again. That requires taking the completed pages there and bringing it all back home. See?
Or you could just make ONE trip to the store and buy your own scanner... I'm sure mommy and daddy can spot you a couple dollars for that.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Or you could just make ONE trip to the store and buy your own scanner... I'm sure mommy and daddy can spot you a couple dollars for that.
I won't assume that. People go to college on Pell grants and a shoestring. If the library is what's feasible, then that's what it is. Once it gets done, we will be able to see the pictures. There's a learning curve with tech. Let us be patient.

Edit: Here are instructions for scanning. https://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/scanners/how-to-use-a-scanner/

TrunksFromDragonballGT

My pronouns are he and her
kiwifarms.net
Prolly for the best. She never really acknowledged anything other than the threat of locking this thread. But my biggest curiosity is if she has a thread on the farms yet or not?
Nah she kept too low of a profile to warrant a thread. To me she wasn’t that interesting. All she was guilty of was self doxxing and a bad deviantart profile

• Informative
Reactions: deadson

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well. I think the “few days” grace period is over. Lock ‘em up!!
Yeah. It was a kind of ambitious project and I don't think she really had the time or resources to stick with it. If she comes back to the fan art thread and posts more, then ... well, here we are.
or you could let it stay dead and quit bumping it like idiots

Tags
None