Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

C

CC 855

kiwifarms.net
I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread where we can post our favourite ALR fan-made content and keep track of new videos being posted. This can include parody-type vids like Zachary Michael, commentary, compilations, ytp, etc. This can also be a place where ALR content creators can promote videos they've made instead of posting them ad-hoc in the general discussion page.

I'll start off by posting probably my favourite (and most popular) Amberlynn Reid compilation by Bitchcraft:

Edit: updated title to make it more clear that this thread is intended for videos.

Last edited by a moderator:

LightEmittingDiode

Ages 16+, choking hazard, may contain nuts
kiwifarms.net
The follow-up is pretty great, too. I always lose it at the end when she's dancing in Walmart to Mr. Resetti.
I love this video so much.
My personal favorite is this one:
The little half-ding at the end when she starts to chin dab but then stops fucking kills me every time.

sweaty chafing thighs

kiwifarms.net
I love this video so much.
My personal favorite is this one:
The little half-ding at the end when she starts to chin dab but then stops fucking kills me every time.

Seeing her do the chin dab so many times in a row really just emphasizes how much effort she actually puts into doing it instead of it being some sort of weird reflex.
Gorl really thinks she's a ★~(◡﹏◕✿)✧kawaii princess☆彡