Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

pettyplasticcs

kiwifarms.net
okay once and for all we must know this, SHAQUANA READS THE FARMS. she probably checks it daily, she always conveniently says "oh abby was on kiwifarms and saw this, abby found this randomly, abby this abby that" pathetic.

edit: so you "couldnt ever be attracted to men ew" dont even play shaquana, u know you like the dick (hence anthony)

Attachments

Last edited:

Yerk6675

Pooja what is this behaviour?
kiwifarms.net
okay once and for all we must know this, SHAQUANA READS THE FARMS. she probably checks it daily, she always conveniently says "oh abby was on kiwifarms and saw this, abby found this randomly, abby this abby that" pathetic.
View attachment 745581View attachment 745582View attachment 745581View attachment 745582View attachment 745583View attachment 745585View attachment 745586View attachment 745588
edit: so you "couldnt ever be attracted to men ew" dont even play shaquana, u know you like the dick
Umm you're really late... shes dating a guy right now lmao and she wont shut up about him. His name is Anthony I think
[Sorry for replying about her here mods :( ]
"I've got a good man, a good life..."

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Katie's on to something here.

1. Buy the clothes from Torrid that Amber bought.
  2. Do hair like Amber and wear Torrid clothes backwards like Amber and use terrible Snapchat filters like Amber.
  3. ???
  4. 10k+/month YouTube shekels just like Amber!
Step 3 is "gain until over 550 lbs like Amber" btw.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 745581View attachment 745582View attachment 745581View attachment 745582View attachment 745583View attachment 745585View attachment 745586View attachment 745588
edit: so you "couldnt ever be attracted to men ew" dont even play shaquana, u know you like the dick
If you're gonna post this many photos can you "spoiler" them please cause that is a LOT of spam at once

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the zoom-in-and-slow-down-the-dialog-cause-its-funny school of reaction video has long been overdone to death. It is the biggest cliche of such videos from many makers, and was never especially funny to begin with, let alone for the 50th time.

I think Katie W. might be getting bored from doing Amberlynn videos, and who can blame her? She seems to have some editing skills and a dollop of artistic vision; if she wants to express herself, she ought to start a new off-topic channel and make as many cinematic videos or offbeat vlogs as she wants. The problem is, these reaction video makers get something like 20-30K followers off Amberlynn's name, and then try to force their new subject on the audience that signed up for reactions. TheSarcasticPotato comes to mind; she still has 8200 subscribers she siphoned off Amberlynn, but now makes only off-topic videos seen by about 500 each. Katie W. is free to pursue her muse; I actually encourage it. She can sell all the merchandise she wants too, if she does that. But she really needs to do it on a new channel.

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
Does anybody know what Katie's motto is? I haven't seen a full pic to read it. It must be incredibly profound to want it emblazoned across your chest for the rest of your life.

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
Haven't been here in months...
Shaquana's gained a fuckton of weight and Katie's teeth and tattoos are gross.
What a disappointment.

• Feels
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Mimly and Masta

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Shaquana's gained a fuckton of weight and Katie's teeth and tattoos are gross.
At one point recently Shaquana said she wasn't going to diet anymore because she was missing all the things she liked, she started drinking beer again and put on a whole bunch of weight. Now she has said she is going back to the 5-bite diet.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
That screenshot of shaquana was from before she lost the weight bruh.

Actually correct me if I'm wrong but someone must've been saving those pics under their hat because she deleted all her highest-weight vids I think? (if she does still have fat vids better archive them before she deletes them like she did her incest tales videos)

• Informative
Reactions: Ellana

Yerk6675

Pooja what is this behaviour?
kiwifarms.net
(if she does still have fat vids better archive them before she deletes them like she did her incest tales videos)
The screenshots are recent I clicked them just before I posted. Shes a narcissist who enjoys talking about losing 100 elbees so I think shes kept a couple of them up for asspats.
Shes admitted to DFE-ing constantly especially the 6-7 hour livestreams that she does.
I'm up for watching it all tbh :)

(I dont know how to archive yet sorry I'll go through Nulls guide right now)
Edit: I went through the guide.. I understood nothing I'm exceptional and I'm using a phone not a computer rn
Is @666EVE666 up to teach my autistic ass? 💕

Last edited:

Botched Tit Job

Rachet & Sad
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, not all of us are shitty, but has she really been given fair treatment by some of our users? I think she knows not all of the Kiwis are horrible people, but we have some pretty shysty individuals. The most exceptional was the sock account spammer who was behaving like a weenz and harassing her circle, along with the idiots goading the sockmaster on. I don't blame her for calling out these people; As well as the ones who have flipped and chimped out on Katie, like she sacrificed an innocent baby to Baphomet.
You're posting on a website that solely exists to gawk at crazy people and social minorities. Don't act like you're one of the "few good ones". You're just as garbage as the rest of us.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino