Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
EDDF is back, with an Amberlynn inspired video on how to escape obesity.

My commentary: I'm a huge EDDF fan since his beginning, so obviously I'm biased. This video is meant more for people who are serious about their weight loss, not ALR herself. He knew ever since he first started posting about her that she is not ready nor qualified to get weight loss coaching from Alan Roberts.

Strine

Give me the bones!
kiwifarms.net
Conversation has moved on a bit but I think Katie W's best move would have been to make some new videos with her old editing style. Irrespective of whether it's funny to us or not, that would have appeased her subscribers who were in it for that shit all along. That way, she would have made some easy money. It seems instead that she's prioritising her artistic vision, which entails showing as much of her face as possible. She's like those basic bitch women who can't photograph anything without getting their own face into the shot. Juvenile.

Also, food for thought: flicking through page after page of talk about Katie and Shaquanda got me to wondering why conversation in this thread is so centred on a few less prominent haydurs, when there's an elephant (as it were) in the room called Beetus Drake. I think in him we have a conundrum: he's a cow, in both mind and body, and he's probably more entertaining than contemporary Amber, who hasn't been amusing in about 18 months now and who has been overtaken in "fat delusional bitch" appeal by Chantal and even Tess Holliday. He's the prime beef (with plenty of marbling) in this pasture, now; the problem is that anybody with the sensibilities to chronicle his behaviour here is categorically too smart and tasteful not to find him completely fucking insufferable to watch. He's painted lamb's blood above his door without even meaning to. I just found that remarkable; a cow so heinous that he inadvertently guards against mockery.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Eric is boring, at best I feel sorry for him for some of the things that have happened to him, but most of the time I am apathetic, I don't see anything in his life that warrants being documented on Youtube.

It would be one thing if he was doing a weight loss channel and the videos were about Rickie and Eric trying to be healthy, or maybe about talking about being gay and married in a small town in Kentucky (I am not interested in either subject, but it would be a higher grade of content).

He is unemployed and doing nothing with his life, he needs to get into therapy to deal with his mental and emotional problems and then go back to work(and this advice can be given to two other people in that household too)

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Eric is boring, at best I feel sorry for him for some of the things that have happened to him, but most of the time I am apathetic, I don't see anything in his life that warrants being documented on Youtube.

It would be one thing if he was doing a weight loss channel and the videos were about Rickie and Eric trying to be healthy, or maybe about talking about being gay and married in a small town in Kentucky (I am not interested in either subject, but it would be a higher grade of content).

He is unemployed and doing nothing with his life, he needs to get into therapy to deal with his mental and emotional problems and then go back to work(and this advice can be given to two other people in that household too)
I 100% agree with you but I believe they are shitposting about beetus faggot drake.

Jackisnotaname

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You talk about Eric and Ricky in this thread -Supporting Cast

I only post about reaction channels I like. I get that it can fun to point out how annoying and useless people like Petty, Lawrence and Pam and the human trash jailbird are.
But I started watching this thread to get recommendations for funny videos.
I would rather people post new and/or smaller reaction channels that are good or have potential than keep giving bad reviews to the ones we know are terrible.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
But I started watching this thread to get recommendations for funny videos.
Unfortunately the time for truly funny/informative videos may have passed. AL's channel has grown to the point that it fostered a sudden explosion in reaction channels/videos. Sorting through all theses new videos while still fighting against the pushy YT algorithm takes more effort than it's worth.
The recent drop in quality (or washing of hands) by the primary commentators (MBP, Zach, Willo) hasn't helped either.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino