Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

HamFan

Hi, guize! So
kiwifarms.net
I probably would've gone on occasionally enjoying a Katie W vid here and there if she hadn't brought on the merch and self insertions. Her "my struggles" vid is actually what turned me on to Hamber. But after she cosplayed as Amberlynn (which was hilarious, but not in the way she intended), I can't unsee that as her style. I watch a self-proclaimed "classic" style video and am too aware of where she'd like to insert herself. If that makes sense. I watched 4 mins of that before I got bored. I can't imagine 20 mins of it.

Reactions: StyrofoamFridge

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
This was the part of the video I couldn’t stand. I think that’s her problem she runs the gag too long. It woulda been funny for 15 seconds max
in my opinion, out of the hundreds of gags throughout the many amber edit videos she has made, there have been like.. maybe 5 bits that were funny. i believe the shitty emo 7th grader music to be the worst part of her videos, but there’s no continuity or really any coherence in her “comedy” (ex: context can make a joke, and duration is part of context- which, she runs those jokes into the ground)

also, you can tell her truest comedic style from voiceovers as opposed to the clip edits, the voiceovers are more personal so that’s her genuine sense of humor- while clip picking is a obviously lot more removed from that. that being said, it seems people enjoy the clip-edits a lot more.

as well, she likely just uses some stock clip website specifically made for that kind of editing tbh. you search a topic for the bit and find a clip, kind of thing. either way, i never understood the praise she got for those vids. maybe it’s not my style but i can’t even see how it’d be anyone else’s lol

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net
I wish Amber had some male haydurs who could edit as well as Katie W.

That would mean that the videos would be 1000 times funnier by default.

Also Katie get a job and lose some weight.

On your photos you make Amber look like a dainty queen in comparison.

Also how many times have you cucked your husband by now?

If you say any number below 5 times then I don’t believe you.

Sad!

Last edited:

kiwifarms.net
I wish Amber had some male haydurs who could edit as well as Katie W.

That would mean that the videos would be 1000 times funnier by default.

Also Katie get a job and lose some weight.

On your photos you make Amber look like a dainty queen in comparison.

Also how many times have you cucked your husband by now?

If you say any number below 5 times then I don’t believe you.

Sad!
2/10.

Keep trying, you can do better than that.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I saw it. Comment section came for him and called him on his bias, so he bailed. Most of the comments were variations of, "Nick's annoying, but he's not wrong in this situation" and the standard, "This ain't it, sis." lol
If this is the reason ZM took down the video, then its further proof of certain hayders getting too big for their own boots and trying to get involved in drama for dramas sake. Another example of this is TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit, I used to really like the Amber videos, but now she is inserting herself into every youtube drama that she can find and trying to make her own.

• Agree
Reactions: Ellana

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net
If this is the reason ZM took down the video, then its further proof of certain hayders getting too big for their own boots and trying to get involved in drama for dramas sake. Another example of this is TheLyfeofaFreeSpirit, I used to really like the Amber videos, but now she is inserting herself into every youtube drama that she can find and trying to make her own.
I tried watching her videos but every time I sperg out by how fucking annoying she is lol

MissyMissyMila

"I know I'm a little crazy"
kiwifarms.net
I saw it. Comment section came for him and called him on his bias, so he bailed. Most of the comments were variations of, "Nick's annoying, but he's not wrong in this situation" and the standard, "This ain't it, sis." lol
what exactly did he say? Damn i took a nap and missed it.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
what exactly did he say? Damn i took a nap and missed it.
In a nutshell, according to Zach: Trisha Paytas was just doing what Trisha Paytas does. Shit happened a long time ago too, so Nick needs to get over it. And NO MA'M! He surely is NOT taking any sides, buttttttt....Did you know Nickacado Avocado is desperate and weird? Here's 20 thumbnails of him crying while stuffing his face to support that position.

LOL. It was just a very poorly-veiled attempt at seeming neutral about a situation he clearly did zero homework on, or couldn't be bothered to for reasons. There's a record of everything online, so I think his overuse of the word "allegedly" may have rubbed people the wrong way, at least the ones paying attention.

MissyMissyMila

"I know I'm a little crazy"
kiwifarms.net
In a nutshell, according to Zach: Trisha Paytas was just doing what Trisha Paytas does. Shit happened a long time ago too, so Nick needs to get over it. And NO MA'M! He surely is NOT taking any sides, buttttttt....Did you know Nickacado Avocado is desperate and weird? Here's 20 thumbnails of him crying while stuffing his face to support that position.
Lmao what a pussy to delete it and basically be like: "Sorry you didnt understand what i meant" Can't expect more from a Trisha fag, tho

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino