Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net

welp, I thought about it, I talked about it, and then I finally went ahead and done did it. Made a video about our gorl and what might be driving this cycle to continue. Let me know what yall think. Also I know I have like the weirdest voice so insults about that are totally warranted and welcome lol but for real looking for some feedback on it

PATREON IN DESCRIPTION! BUY MY MERCH!

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

welp, I thought about it, I talked about it, and then I finally went ahead and done did it. Made a video about our gorl and what might be driving this cycle to continue. Let me know what yall think. Also I know I have like the weirdest voice so insults about that are totally warranted and welcome lol but for real looking for some feedback on it

Gorl. First of all, there's nothing wrong with your voice. Secondly, I'm only a few minutes in (I'll watch the rest when I have more time) and you're already more articulate than MBP going like, like, like all the time and ZM screeching MAAAAAAAA'AAAM every 10 seconds.

Also, this whole time I thought you were a gorl. May I still call you gorl without lidurally murdering you by heinously misgendering you?

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
Gorl. First of all, there's nothing wrong with your voice. Secondly, I'm only a few minutes in (I'll watch the rest when I have more time) and you're already more articulate than MBP going like, like, like all the time and ZM screeching MAAAAAAAA'AAAM every 10 seconds.

Also, this whole time I thought you were a gorl. May I still call you gorl without lidurally murdering you by heinously misgendering you?
MAAAA'AAM

I think it's because I actually wrote everything down and read/re-read it a few times, kinda essay-style. Whereas those two just kinda sound off. after MBP shade you can call me whatever you want. Also gorl and sis are gender-neutral terms IMO. Also even if they weren't IDGAF. I even refer to myself as "she" in the video lol but yeah definitely a homersexual male

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
MAAAA'AAM

I think it's because I actually wrote everything down and read/re-read it a few times, kinda essay-style. Whereas those two just kinda sound off. after MBP shade you can call me whatever you want. Also gorl and sis are gender-neutral terms IMO. Also even if they weren't IDGAF. I even refer to myself as "she" in the video lol but yeah definitely a homersexual male
Trust me, I could tell you wrote a script. And judging by the quality of your avatars, your AL-related merch is the only one I'd consider buying. Keep that in mind for when the fame inevitably goes to your head :drink:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

I fucking love you, bitch. You are the reaction we deserve and need.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I really enjoyed the vid. It's good seeing someone take a serious look at what may be going on in Big Al's head; and many kudos for being willing to get *into* that messy head and moving stuff around....it's not a place I'd like to spend too much time in.

Your theories are valid, and there's a lot of documentation in the threads to back 'em up....Two things you didn't touch on however are the facts that Al is bolth really dumb and really *mean* (see the Kasey accusation)--I hope no one would take any attempt to untangle her overcooked spaghetti brain as excusing her behavior rather than understanding it..

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I really enjoyed the vid. It's good seeing someone take a serious look at what may be going on in Big Al's head; and many kudos for being willing to get *into* that messy head and moving stuff around....it's not a place I'd like to spend too much time in.

Your theories are valid, and there's a lot of documentation in the threads to back 'em up....Two things you didn't touch on however are the facts that Al is bolth really dumb and really *mean* (see the Kasey accusation)--I hope no one would take any attempt to untangle her overcooked spaghetti brain as excusing her behavior rather than understanding it..
Yeah, I think delving too far into her psyche would be maddening. She’s got so many threads of pathology wrapped in her experiences growing up that I’m quite sure she’ll never know what makes her what she is. It’s what makes her a cow that can be this boring, yet keep us hooked on her fuckery. Honestly, at this point I don’t care what made her what she is, she certainly doesn’t. I’m just strapped in for the ride.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
It's already been said a couple times, but I was blown the fuck away when a man's voice started talking. I assumed you were female, not that I think there aren't any males in this forum. Also, I love your avatar. I'm gonna finish the video when it's not 3:30 am and I can appreciate everything you have to say.

edit: I watched it, I couldn't wait. I think the kid and fitberlynn were spot on. Many kudos to you for all your hard work, gorl.

Last edited:

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net

It's so funny how we develop this conception of people just based on faceless interactions online. Was not expecting that voice or that avatar. lol Really well done, dude. Graphics on point too! 🏆

Madam Spergwell

One day I just couldn't
kiwifarms.net

I usually don't watch reaction videos but I watched the whole thing and enjoyed it. It had a scholarly feel to it, a nice change from the usual rëtärded screeching found on YouTube. You're a smart "cookie" haha. There were also just enough subtle jabs at our gorl to keep me chuckling. I like that you've chosen to maintain anonymity by creating a nice avatar and have carried the aesthetic through to the linked Twitter and Insta. I would watch more videos if you decide to make more. As far as merch, it would be hilarious if you sold prints of your TwinkieStor with a Porl Earreen and other artwork.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net

You had me at Pee Wee's Big Adventure...let's do this:

"Archie Type," dear godbear I chuckled. 18 minutes, we'll see if I have to ramp up the playback. Damn, that is a good analogy. All these disclaimers, why can't snowflakes just melt already so we can get on with the video and you don't have to cuck yourself to circumvent as much of their wailing as you can? There's going to be three acts in this structure of the video? Holy shit, let's go to the basement of the Alamo then, together! Yes, yes, childhood idiot big Al is the left, late circle side of the chart and fake fitness fatty guru is the right side of the circle! I'm with you. Act 2 says just that, and I agree with your reationship parent/child dynamic evaluation for the gorlfriend and the other gay couple in the adult daycare.

Act 3's star, the fatass fitness expert, wouldn't be even more annoying than the ego state it replaces in Big Al, if that state never went away more often than her absentee parents. But since Amber will never grow up, that's not going to happen for more than a week in a row for any length of time. This is where I disagree with your point, but I think it's because you're speaking from what you think is Big Al's point of view, if Amber loses the weight, this ego state has actually won, not lost. It just eradicates the other side of the cycle's ego state for long enough to succeed in her stated goal.

Act 4 is better not as its own act and just titled: 'Resolution' and it's just treated as a coda part of Act 3, for next time. If there is a next time. I did NOT have to ramp up the playback speed above normal, somewhat surprisingly? Try and maybe cut like up to a third of it, since you are reading your narration, and edit out all that fake pause words scripted into it for sure. You don't have to be an authority to declare things authoritatively. That's all if next time happens, which I'd listen to, if it did...

Who stole Amber's bike?

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
This is where I disagree with your point, but I think it's because you're speaking from what you think is Big Al's point of view, if Amber loses the weight, this ego state has actually won, not lost. It just eradicates the other side of the cycle's ego state for long enough to succeed in her stated goal.
I think the Fitberlynn ego state would no longer serve a purpose if our gorl actually reached her fitness goal. If ALR is a fitness goddess, she doesn't need her imaginary one anymore. Which is part of the reason why all she does is the exact same diet on repeat, despite it never working.

They have a deal: you stay fat and keep me alive, and I'll feed you all the fitness fantasy you could ever want, without all the hard work.

Also thanks for all the feedback I really appreciate it :) good pointers! I'm not sure I get what you mean by fake pauses though?

Reactions: StrawberryDouche

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I think the Fitberlynn ego state would no longer serve a purpose if our gorl actually reached her fitness goal...They have a deal: you stay fat and keep me alive, and I'll feed you all the fitness fantasy you could ever want, without all the hard work.

Also thanks for all the feedback I really appreciate it :) good pointers! I'm not sure I get what you mean by fake pauses though?
You script stuff in for rhetorical use or even just patter like, 'well,' then go on to your conclusive point, or whatever next to read, a scripted pause that makes it ever so slightly longer to narrate/watch and not really necessary. If this somehow was between 15 to 12 minutes long and made all the same major points/punchlines, you'd be :gold: Jerry, :gold: . (It's why neck tat snowflake hair woman didn't get this same treatment prior ITT from me one way or the other, hers isn't nearly as illustrative of the power dynamics at work psychologically, just 'Big Al's a liar, manipulative baby on a perpetual tantrum, that's horrible the way she gets people to buy into her lahs,' surface type stuff stretched out EVEN longer.) Yes this is an extremely narrow, autistic, specifically petty quibble, I know.

It also is why I pegged it on the rating from 'good' to 'above average' which, as indicated, in a first attempt, will make me listen to a second one if or when it occurs in the hopes of getting some more good insight and laughs into why the freak show is so fascinating to me like this generally succeeded at providing.

a dinosaur

kiwifarms.net
I really liked the Fitberlynn analogy. She's perpetually roleplaying "Day One/Before Picture" Amber, dreaming that she's already a famous, inspirational weight-loss YouTuber. Why actually stick to a diet when you can just soothe yourself with brain fanfiction about making out with Miley Cyrus on the shores of Bora Bora after skin-removal surgery in a size 2 bikini? It's so much easier.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino