Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Slightly pissed off Justine is best Justine.

I've never minded KG's sarcasm and dry manner of speaking, but because she has always been so blinded by optimism and had a tendency to pat dat shelf-ass a little too much I just couldn't get into her videos because I found her too softfooted for my taste. Her reactions came off weak.

It's nice to FINALLY see HamLard cross a line and make Geesey snap. The just-barely-held-back anger and snarkiness and bitchiness that Justine is obviously feeling during the whole video is palpable.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

Less hand-flapping and screaming than normal from Callie. She's a tiny bit more tolerable when she isn't snorting or banging a fan around or screaming "TEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!" into the camera.
Talking about the household dynamics and mostly shitting on Eric is my kind of video.

• Winner
Reactions: Aldora

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

Less hand-flapping and screaming than normal from Callie. She's a tiny bit more tolerable when she isn't snorting or banging a fan around or screaming "TEEEEAAAAAAA!!!!" into the camera.
Talking about the household dynamics and mostly shitting on Eric is my kind of video.
Had to unsub from her. The cackling eventually got to me, same with that foxy mess woman. That british nurse lady is much more tolerable and reasonable.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Had to unsub from her. The cackling eventually got to me, same with that foxy mess woman. That british nurse lady is much more tolerable and reasonable.
I unsubbed from Lyfe when she started inserting herself into all this youtube drama, and when it would backfire on her, she would post these ridiculous lives where she is covered in a Hello Kitty blanket and crying because all the mean people came for her.

roachrypt

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm not a fan of Callie/Free Spirit either....
She also was threatening to have her Lolyers sue someone over some fucking Youtube comments she didnt like on her channel, which was hilarious,
Yeah. That was the point I stopped watching. She loves to shit over people. But the moment she got some heat? She tried to shut it down and was talking about bullying, and sue-ing people and how she wouldn’t tolerate hate on her channels ect.... don’t dish it out if you can’t take it.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

Whatever you do (or don't I guess) think of Yabba, a monthly check-in/update style video is actually kind of interesting and informative. And hell, at the minute as far as I can tell it's fairly unique right now as well.
And she's downplaying her personality in this video and just spitting more-or-less strait facts so hey well done.

4:36 is fucking funny AF though.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino