Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

aerostar88

all around me are millennial faces
kiwifarms.net
Staysi is making some of the best alr content right now. Serious props for these animations.
I used to hold out for a reaction video to view AL's content if the video seemed worthy, but with StaySi I can have the tea of a few videos poured into one, without anyone cackling. She's a godsend.

She must have hit a nerve.
View attachment 874426
Justine is the one reaction channel I still enjoy. I find her pragmatic approach much more bearable (even if incredibly optimistic at times) than the aforementioned cackling. Her levelheadedness in most videos is the reason why it's so satisfying when she does get frustrated. Leave to Amber to immediately block someone with a valid argument. In her opinion, scooters are for dwarf planets only, so it's alright if they just orbit around the store parking lot. She will reconstruct this in her mind as a haydur attacking her and erase/forget that Justine actually has MS and is speaking from her own experience.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Sabine mentions us [timestamped]:

This whole video just really highlights how naive she is about the internet, sigh. Before the KF speech, she goes on and on talking about how people shouldn't think she's a liar because she claims that the TeamAmberlynn account is Amber, when really, she's dumb to believe another random nobody who claims that it is. The whole tiff between TAR and certain reaction channels is boring.

The entirety of Sabine's existence on YT can be summed up with: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net

This whole video just really highlights how naive she is about the internet, sigh. Before the KF speech, she goes on and on talking about how people shouldn't think she's a liar because she claims that the TeamAmberlynn account is Amber, when really, she's dumb to believe another random nobody who claims that it is. The whole tiff between TAR and certain reaction channels is boring.

The entirety of Sabine's existence on YT can be summed up with: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
jesus christ...... an hour of video WITH a written script.
That's wild.

FitBitch

EAT A PIECE OF FRUIT YOU FAT FUCK!
kiwifarms.net
She must have hit a nerve.
View attachment 874426
Why does Amber always use this line? "A random stranger one time in my life told me they want me to do this and that's why I do it and I'm not going to stop just because now other random strangers are upset about it." This doesn't make her shitty behavior less shitty. But good hearted, giveen, empathetic Amber sure showed Justine by having an honest and understanding conversation.

I wonder why people think you're a lying, manipulative, selfish bitch, Amber.

Probably just because you're fat and no other reason could explain it ever.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net

Sabine lives, breathes, and thinks absolutely nothing but AmberLynn all day long. The HamBeast consumes every waking second of this woman's entire life...it's really quite quite pitiable and sad. She originally came off as this old German mother/grandmother who only wanted to help...and then was getting tired of Amber's bullshit...but now? If you watch her other non-ALR videos it becomes clear that her entire life (similar to Amber herself and another cow Shaquanna Jefferson) revolves exclusively around Youtube. She gets up, goes to work, comes back, then sits in her dark room making 2 hour long videos about nothing. She talks or complains about the milieu of her life or about how she was thinking about AOn the bus. She has no friends, no life, JUST Amber. It's not healthy.

I used to just not pay very much attention to her because I didn't think her Amber reacts were entertaining. But since she got all batty over UnsubscribeGate and now flipping out over Team AmberlynnR "coming for my channel with hateful propaganda" she has been acting wackier and wackier so who the heck knows what is going on in her head?

• Agree
Reactions: lbrc27x

GeorgiaGuidestones

kiwifarms.net

I’d like to know how she gets away with constantly bad mouthing her job and supervisor.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Why does Amber always use this line? "A random stranger one time in my life told me they want me to do this and that's why I do it and I'm not going to stop just because now other random strangers are upset about it." This doesn't make her shitty behavior less shitty. But good hearted, giveen, empathetic Amber sure showed Justine by having an honest and understanding conversation.
I also love the absolute ego on display there. As if the store didn't set the scooter policy with their disabled patrons' best interest in mind? It's common fucking sense that scooters shouldn't be removed from the store but even so I'm sure they hired some consulting firm for cripples to iron out details of things like this to shape and word their policies and make everything about their store ADA compliant.

But of course Amberlynn knows better than all the professionals. Of COURSE she does, and a random shopper even confirmed it one time!

Anyway more on-topic: Sabine is old as fuck and doesn't understand the internet at all. As for her bashing her boss and co-workers, she lives in Germany and they may have more protections for workers (read: it may be harder to get fired), that's just a guess. In any case she's definitely playing a dangerous game here, poking the kiwi.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
But since she got all batty over UnsubscribeGate and now flipping out over Team AmberlynnR "coming for my channel with hateful propaganda" she has been acting wackier and wackier so who the heck knows what is going on in her head?
What I don't understand is why she thinks she can make videos shit talking Amber but somehow she is supposed to be above reproach. Whether Team AmberlynnR is Amber's sock or not is irrelevant: Sabine is putting out videos and people can talk shit about them generally or her specifically.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
What I don't understand is why she thinks she can make videos shit talking Amber but somehow she is supposed to be above reproach. Whether Team AmberlynnR is Amber's sock or not is irrelevant: Sabine is putting out videos and people can talk shit about them generally or her specifically.
This struck me as well. She (and every other Reaction channel, really) make all this content criticising and making fun of ALR - but as soon as any backlash and feedback came her way Sabine IMMEDIATELY became hyper defensive as heck, even bringing out the big guns of "I'll track your IP address!" and "ban Team Amberlynn from Twitter!" etc etc, all this classic internet tough guy act that reflects a fragile fragile ego. The absolute definition of being able to dish it but not take it.

Wich is kinda funny because one of Sabine's favourite, go-to criticisms of ALR is that she is a hypocrite. Lol.

• Winner
Reactions: mrsm0rbid

bev

kiwifarms.net
This struck me as well. She (and every other Reaction channel, really) make all this content criticising and making fun of ALR - but as soon as any backlash and feedback came her way Sabine IMMEDIATELY became hyper defensive as heck, even bringing out the big guns of "I'll track your IP address!" and "ban Team Amberlynn from Twitter!" etc etc, all this classic internet tough guy act that reflects a fragile fragile ego. The absolute definition of being able to dish it but not take it.

Wich is kinda funny because one of Sabine's favourite, go-to criticisms of ALR is that she is a hypocrite. Lol.
She's desperate to convince herself and others that she's not the same bitch that she was in the '80s.

Now that she's in her 50s, divorced, living with her sister, her dad sick, holding a thankless entry-level job while her daughter and friends are back in the U.S., she's scrambling to find purpose in life because she's right back where she started thirty years ago. She thinks she's found hers by being a YT messiah--nobly leading people away from committing sins like Amber. It's half depression, half delusion. If you look at trends in well-being, spirituality, and depression in the elderly, you can see her.

I've watched too many of her videos lol

Kukkamaaria

kiwifarms.net
Looks like no one has mentioned Moon Eyes channel here yet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbH7MgXs3tqi2GAqG9ipkg/videos

They started making videos at the end of June, most of them are about ARL and couple new ones about Chantal. I really like their videos. Supposedly they have studied/are studing nutrition. Seems informative and level headed advice about nutrition and why our hambeasts fail every time.

So is this the same famous nutritionist who tried to help Amber last spring? Probably not but just a thought and I don't really care, I just enjoy the content.

Link to the newest vid:

headlikeafckngorange

it’s just the alright wall of china
kiwifarms.net
Looks like no one has mentioned Moon Eyes channel here yet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBbH7MgXs3tqi2GAqG9ipkg/videos

They started making videos at the end of June, most of them are about ARL and couple new ones about Chantal. I really like their videos. Supposedly they have studied/are studing nutrition. Seems informative and level headed advice about nutrition and why our hambeasts fail every time.

So is this the same famous nutritionist who tried to help Amber last spring? Probably not but just a thought and I don't really care, I just enjoy the content.

Link to the newest vid:
I personally have no patience for videos where the viewer has to read the entirety of the commentary on text slides. It’s a video, not a book. Really not tryna do any more than the bare minimum 25% tuned in to watch any vid on ALR lol.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino