Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's going on with Crazy Roger Brown's channel? I checked it today and there was only one video uploaded a week ago. The rest have either been removed or hidden.

pecansandies

just here to make things gay
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's going on with Crazy Roger Brown's channel? I checked it today and there was only one video uploaded a week ago. The rest have either been removed or hidden.
Just checked. All his videos are still up. Sometimes the main page on a youtube channel only shows the most recent upload, so it'll look like only one video is up. Clicking the videos tab shows all the uploads. I've noticed this on a few different channels, and it seems to happen randomly.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried all that, and it was the only one that would come up. Is it maybe because I'm not a subscriber? Or possibly stupid? Is it possible I've gone barmy, sandies? Is youtube gaslighting me?

• Feels
Reactions: Bitchboy95

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
I know Justine/KickingGeese isn't everyone's favorite on this thread, but I l o v e how salty she's been since Amber blocked her on Twitter. In her last stream she watched the pool video and had none of the undying hope she started out with. Sis is turning full-on haydur and I'm here for it.

Last edited:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I know Justine/KickingGeese isn't everyone's favorite on this thread, but I l o v e how salty she's been since Amber blocked her on Twitter. In her last stream she watched the pool video and had none of the undying hope she started out with. Sis is turning full-on haydur and I'm here for it.
Her behaviour makes me roll my eyes, this is the same behaviour of Shaquana. Shaq started out as a fan of Amber and would try to encourage her, and message her and so on, but because Amber kept ignoring her, she got butt hurt and turned into an Amber hating harpy. Now Justine has been blocked, she is suddenly starting to be "real".

Oh please.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't even believe you bishes anymore because every time someone comes in here all JUSTINE HAS FINALLY HAD IT SHE HAS BIG MAD I go watch the video and... Oh. She made a few snarky comments. Okay? Even when she literally says she's mad she doesn't seem mad. I don't "get" her. 😴

In other news, apparently Sabine put out a video recently saying she was going to stop or severely limit her Amberlynn reactions. Claims she received some very angry messages, lol.
It's really not worth watching gorls, but I'm embedding anyway because it's rude to bring up videos and not embed them

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
LOL the last time Sabine stopped using Ambers name(during the Amber boycott) her views plummeted so much that she said she was going to start putting Ambers name in her titles again(breaking the boycott that she had pushed so much)

If she stops talking about Amber, her channel will die.

Nobody cares what a marginally employed old german woman filming in her closet has to say.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I don't even believe you bishes anymore because every time someone comes in here all JUSTINE HAS FINALLY HAD IT SHE HAS BIG MAD I go watch the video and... Oh. She made a few snarky comments. Okay? Even when she literally says she's mad she doesn't seem mad. I don't "get" her.
You're not alone. It was entertaining for a while because I like that gruff, sarcastic humor that comes through occasionally. Now she's predominately your typical moralistic vegan. Every single stream turns into a cycle of previously answered Starch Solution questions. She talks+thinks about food as much as Amber does and it's boring.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the Golden Age of reacts is ended. Over before it really began.

If she was even slightly smarter, I'd suspect AL of starving the drama channels intentionally. That, and alluding to health problems just enough that the moralizers feel uncomfortable picking on her, would explain a lot.

But when talking about AL, never attribute to guile what can be explained by laziness.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I think the "Justine is big mad" stuff is coming from comparing her attitude towards Amber NOW vs her blind optimism and support of Amber several months ago. In a vacuum Justine is still pretty mellow (if not sarcastic and snarky) but if you compare her to her old self and ONLY herself then you'll definitely see a difference. That's all.
(Also personally I thought the reason she was at home was because she had a legitimate disability in her MS? If someone knows more tho then I'm happy to learn what the ish is)

I have seen a couple of new-ish Amber reaction channels pop up in my reccomended videos recently. There's two different obese women who are vlogging their "weight loss journeys" while reacting to ALR at the same time. Charlie Gold is one (she went TF off on Amber for using the N word on tumblr a while ago) and i think the other is called "On Program Situation" or something similar. Curious if any other Kiwis have seen these channels and what your guys' thoughts are?

Reactions: DaintyChokerGorl

bev

kiwifarms.net
Also personally I thought the reason she was at home was because she had a legitimate disability in her MS?
Yeah, her mobility took a blow and she retired early. It's sad but I'm glad she's coping well. Also, I'm liking On Program so far. Her camera quality, skits, and humor remind me of ~2010/2011 pre-AdSense youtube. Plus she's actually doing something about her health.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, her mobility took a blow and she retired early. It's sad but I'm glad she's coping well. Also, I'm liking On Program so far. Her camera quality, skits, and humor remind me of ~2010/2011 pre-AdSense youtube. Plus she's actually doing something about her health.
Okay thanks for the clarification.

On Program and Charlie Gold both look like they are keeping up with losing weight and changing their lives around while also doing ALR reactions. I can get behind any overweight/obese vlogger who is bettering their lives for real. And you're right too that they are way out ahead of our gorl in terms of just camera quality and editing alone. Ha.

• Feels
Reactions: bev