Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
So is this the same famous nutritionist who tried to help Amber last spring? Probably not but just a thought and I don't really care, I just enjoy the content.

This nutritionist has never had personal contact with Amber. She (?) a made video reacting to Amber's "dietician saga" and it's vicious:

She's hard on Amber and soft on Chantal, which is 🤔

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net

Maybe she takes Amber's "dietician-baiting" personally? And multiple chances of help from renowned/semi-celebrity Youtube personalities like EDDF and O2B only to spit in their faces probably pisses her off more, and she might see Chantal as just ignorant and/or dumb?
IDK they are both hopeless whales lol.

Anyway... I don't like posting the same content or Youtuber over and over but I absolutely had to laugh when Sabine -good old musty Grandmama up in her hole for one by herself alone- got up on her moral high horse like usual but this time it was to look down on and shame/shake her finger at all the other reaction channels. Like? This old bint took credit (seriously) for making a bunch of Channels famous because "she shouted them out" and is now saying how the fame has gone to their heads, they have too many subscribers, "they are doing drunken livestreams...."
"She won't be shouting anyone out any more in the future" oh woooowwwww. Pardon US. Lol.

Isn't she the one who has to hide her Sub count? And doesn't even break 1k views on a single video? Pffffff.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I can only think/remember Shivvy Pop doing that (that I know of)

But I don't think that Sabine ever gave Shivvy a "shoutout"....especially because Shiv has been in the ALR game way way way longer. So I have no idea who else she could be talking about?
Sabine has talked to/about Shaquanna Jefferson, OrkoTv, and Alex is Shook in her videos - at least those are some of the ones I've caught peripherally. But I am not exactly an archive or great resource to ask lol. I haven't watched a lot of Sabine's videos because she is a bit boring.

Reactions: SAVE TWINKIE!

bev

kiwifarms.net
Sabine's mentioned her hard-on for body language and thanked Shivvy for creating the idea of a "Lie Factory," for Amber a number of times. Zach and the Free Spirit woman were both drinking and have been drunk while streaming before, too. She's mentioned them as well.

Alex and Justine have both live-streamed while high recently so there's a possibility that Sabine intended to say "intoxicated" instead of "drunk." More haydurs have streamed intoxicated than totally sober. English isn't her first language, after all.

Don't forget, Sabine's naïve. To her, a shout-out is literally just mentioning a channel in her video by name, not really generating attention for smaller channels.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's going on with Crazy Roger Brown's channel? I checked it today and there was only one video uploaded a week ago. The rest have either been removed or hidden.

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know what's going on with Crazy Roger Brown's channel? I checked it today and there was only one video uploaded a week ago. The rest have either been removed or hidden.
Just checked. All his videos are still up. Sometimes the main page on a youtube channel only shows the most recent upload, so it'll look like only one video is up. Clicking the videos tab shows all the uploads. I've noticed this on a few different channels, and it seems to happen randomly.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I tried all that, and it was the only one that would come up. Is it maybe because I'm not a subscriber? Or possibly stupid? Is it possible I've gone barmy, sandies? Is youtube gaslighting me?

• Feels
Reactions: Bitchboy95

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
I know Justine/KickingGeese isn't everyone's favorite on this thread, but I l o v e how salty she's been since Amber blocked her on Twitter. In her last stream she watched the pool video and had none of the undying hope she started out with. Sis is turning full-on haydur and I'm here for it.

Last edited:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
I know Justine/KickingGeese isn't everyone's favorite on this thread, but I l o v e how salty she's been since Amber blocked her on Twitter. In her last stream she watched the pool video and had none of the undying hope she started out with. Sis is turning full-on haydur and I'm here for it.
Her behaviour makes me roll my eyes, this is the same behaviour of Shaquana. Shaq started out as a fan of Amber and would try to encourage her, and message her and so on, but because Amber kept ignoring her, she got butt hurt and turned into an Amber hating harpy. Now Justine has been blocked, she is suddenly starting to be "real".

Oh please.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I don't even believe you bishes anymore because every time someone comes in here all JUSTINE HAS FINALLY HAD IT SHE HAS BIG MAD I go watch the video and... Oh. She made a few snarky comments. Okay? Even when she literally says she's mad she doesn't seem mad. I don't "get" her. 😴

In other news, apparently Sabine put out a video recently saying she was going to stop or severely limit her Amberlynn reactions. Claims she received some very angry messages, lol.
It's really not worth watching gorls, but I'm embedding anyway because it's rude to bring up videos and not embed them

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino