Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
LOL the last time Sabine stopped using Ambers name(during the Amber boycott) her views plummeted so much that she said she was going to start putting Ambers name in her titles again(breaking the boycott that she had pushed so much)

If she stops talking about Amber, her channel will die.

Nobody cares what a marginally employed old german woman filming in her closet has to say.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I don't even believe you bishes anymore because every time someone comes in here all JUSTINE HAS FINALLY HAD IT SHE HAS BIG MAD I go watch the video and... Oh. She made a few snarky comments. Okay? Even when she literally says she's mad she doesn't seem mad. I don't "get" her.
You're not alone. It was entertaining for a while because I like that gruff, sarcastic humor that comes through occasionally. Now she's predominately your typical moralistic vegan. Every single stream turns into a cycle of previously answered Starch Solution questions. She talks+thinks about food as much as Amber does and it's boring.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the Golden Age of reacts is ended. Over before it really began.

If she was even slightly smarter, I'd suspect AL of starving the drama channels intentionally. That, and alluding to health problems just enough that the moralizers feel uncomfortable picking on her, would explain a lot.

But when talking about AL, never attribute to guile what can be explained by laziness.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I think the "Justine is big mad" stuff is coming from comparing her attitude towards Amber NOW vs her blind optimism and support of Amber several months ago. In a vacuum Justine is still pretty mellow (if not sarcastic and snarky) but if you compare her to her old self and ONLY herself then you'll definitely see a difference. That's all.
(Also personally I thought the reason she was at home was because she had a legitimate disability in her MS? If someone knows more tho then I'm happy to learn what the ish is)

I have seen a couple of new-ish Amber reaction channels pop up in my reccomended videos recently. There's two different obese women who are vlogging their "weight loss journeys" while reacting to ALR at the same time. Charlie Gold is one (she went TF off on Amber for using the N word on tumblr a while ago) and i think the other is called "On Program Situation" or something similar. Curious if any other Kiwis have seen these channels and what your guys' thoughts are?

Reactions: DaintyChokerGorl

bev

kiwifarms.net
Also personally I thought the reason she was at home was because she had a legitimate disability in her MS?
Yeah, her mobility took a blow and she retired early. It's sad but I'm glad she's coping well. Also, I'm liking On Program so far. Her camera quality, skits, and humor remind me of ~2010/2011 pre-AdSense youtube. Plus she's actually doing something about her health.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, her mobility took a blow and she retired early. It's sad but I'm glad she's coping well. Also, I'm liking On Program so far. Her camera quality, skits, and humor remind me of ~2010/2011 pre-AdSense youtube. Plus she's actually doing something about her health.
Okay thanks for the clarification.

On Program and Charlie Gold both look like they are keeping up with losing weight and changing their lives around while also doing ALR reactions. I can get behind any overweight/obese vlogger who is bettering their lives for real. And you're right too that they are way out ahead of our gorl in terms of just camera quality and editing alone. Ha.

• Feels
Reactions: bev

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
I love the StaySi cartoons but it seems like she started out putting up a 2-3 minute video a few times a week but now that subscriber numbers are up she's talking time for longer higher quality videos. The shorter ones that were more frequent were great too.

Or maybe she has a job idk. Just don't feel like every cartoon needs to be a magnum opus, if you are reading this.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 883140 View attachment 883145Mod of reddit flexing while saying it's gross that Amber is flexing.
She shades AL including mocking her torrid stuff and yet thinks kiwifarms is a "toxic environment" and she deletes anything on her sub even mildly negative while posting shit like that herself.

Also uses the same name on all her social media. Good one. Here's a video from her. I'll give her one thing: she makes Al's poop bun look sanitary. Some nasty ass white girl dog fucking dreadlocks she has.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 883140 View attachment 883145Mod of reddit flexing while saying it's gross that Amber is flexing.
This is the same mod who bought one of Amber's Torrid tops to show off how much better it looks on her.

safhqbu8kqd31[1].jpg

Like, high paying job or not, Torrid makes clothes for fat chicks, booboo.

I'll give her one thing: she makes Al's poop bun look sanitary. Some nasty ass white girl dog fucking dreadlocks she has.
LOL those shitty tattoos make Tess Holliday look classy.

I downloaded all of her videos in case she sees this and decides to take them down.

Oh this one's funny. Skip to 3:30 to watch her have a tantrum over her overpriced crap food box.

Last edited:

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
She shades AL including mocking her torrid stuff and yet thinks kiwifarms is a "toxic environment" and she deletes anything on her sub even mildly negative while posting shit like that herself.

Also uses the same name on all her social media. Good one. Here's a video from her. I'll give her one thing: she makes Al's poop bun look sanitary. Some nasty ass white girl dog fucking dreadlocks she has.

Ew she works out a lot with hair that can't be thoroughly cleansed. That's a shame all that shit hair is a total loss.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net

The unkempt, frazzled basic white bitch dreds, ratty tatts and cheap furniture don't exactly screech HIGH PAYING JOB, but okay size 00 free thinker reddit mod.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
The unkempt, frazzled basic white bitch dreds, ratty tatts and cheap furniture don't exactly screech HIGH PAYING JOB, but okay size 00 free thinker reddit mod.
She says in her reddit posts that she lives in San Francisco, so I reckon that's all she can afford with a high paying salary there because the rent is high.

I also find it hilarious that someone who fancies herself an artist, https://mamafreethinker.com would rip off Becky's artwork and then brag about it.

Screen Shot 2019-08-09 at 5.29.37 PM.png

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino