Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. I didn't watch her but I know @Strawberry Pocky really likes her. Does she have social media, anything? Like did she confirm her channel was shut down by YT or did she delete it herself?
I went from liking her earlier stuff when she was dry, sarcastic and unafraid to go for the jugular....but as her Channel grew and she churned out more and more videos her stuff went more in the direction of Quantity > Quality imho. She started to also babble a lot about her own muh bipolars and muh mentals way too often and the tipping point (besides her videos becoming soft and boring instead of snarky and funny....why does that always happen?) was when she went full Katie W and made cringey t-shirts/Youtuber merch. At only like 900 subscribers. Heh.

I never had any idea about if she had other SM outside of Youtube though. I don't tend to follow people on Twitter if they are Amberlynn related lol

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Odd. If she had become so soft why did she get banned? Excuse my autism @bev but could you check your browser history, go back to the vid you were watching and tell us exactly what it says? Like does it say terminated for ToS/copyright? Or does it say "this channel doesn't exist" or simply "this video was removed by user" or what.

Reactions: bev

bev

kiwifarms.net
Odd. If she had become so soft why did she get banned? Excuse my autism @bev but could you check your browser history, go back to the vid you were watching and tell us exactly what it says? Like does it say terminated for ToS/copyright? Or does it say "this channel doesn't exist" or simply "this video was removed by user" or what.
No worries, I'd ask the same.

Here's as it appears in my history:

Capture.PNG

Here's the video link

What pops up:

tempsnip.png

I doubt she willingly deleted it because the newer video I did manage to watch (it may have been this one, i can't remember) ended with her thanking everyone for helping her channel reach 1K and her usual, "I'll still be here, talking to myself" outro.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
No worries, I'd ask the same.

Here's as it appears in my history:

View attachment 889224

Here's the video link

What pops up:

View attachment 889222

I doubt she willingly deleted it because the newer video I did manage to watch (it may have been this one, i can't remember) ended with her thanking everyone for helping her channel reach 1K and her usual, "I'll still be here, talking to myself" outro.
Yeah I agree. I didn't jump immediately to HATING her or anything....I still found her videos enjoyable. I just thought her first batch of ALR reactions were better and funnier than her more recent fare is all. (In my honest opinion I just think she had been letting the videos drag on for far too long and they were getting slow/boring, and she was leaning into the Mental Health/Fibromyalgia/Powerleveling/Personal story stuff way too hard. We're here to watch and laugh at the cow, not really to hear about YOU. Go back to being a funny, cutthroat cunt!)

But back to the point.....I agree that I don't think she self-terminated her own channel either. That doesn't seem like her style. Jet is a cold bitch who outwardly prides herself on being a "I don't care what you think about me" bitch. If her Channel is gone it's because someone else did it, imo.

NarcoticReptile

kiwifarms.net
There was a minor cow crossing today. Shivvypop and her liquored up ass was in Blaire White's live stream about Yaniv doxing her. Shivvy gave Blaire a superchat so she could scream at Blaire about how much she loves her.
I saw this and laughed. MichaelBePetty and Zach always have an excited tone when shivvy would come in chats. “Hey shivvy!!!” and hearing blaire say it normal was good. Can’t really stand shivvy lol

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Hey goorls! I would highly reccomend watching, Charlie gold. Her commentary is to the point and not Ott like Zach or patronizing like Justine's.
if you watch reaction videos so you can see the video without giving amber a view, Charlie's are the best ones for that.
I've been enjoying her the most recently too. Which is unusual (personally, imo) since I tend to get a huge kick out of mean and cunty bitches who just totally forgo the whole "Nice-Gorl" sham act from jump and go cutthroat. I like my reacts quick, snarky, funny.....not necessarily soul searching or insightful.

But I like Charlie Gold too. She has a lot of funny jokes intermittent among her sternness and she has been losing a lot of weight herself too. Something about her voice and manner is really soothing? I've been watching her since her since she was at around 2k or 3k Subscribers and I hope she keeps rising above a bunch of these other clout-hungry bandwagon jumping fad-chasers.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Long time lurker first time poster. I think this is where this belongs. But here is the post that finally made me leave the ALR subreddit.
The cringe
Reminds me of this guy who keeps making youtube videos of himself cooking steak and spending time with his family to flex on shoenice.
Anyone who does anything other than eat in bed all day is flexing on Amber. Heck, even if you ate in bed all day, as long as you got up to use the bathroom and properly wiped yourself you're flexing on Amber.

Last edited:

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
Anybody that uses Amber to masturbate their own egos is critically insecure. And that does go for the fatties like michaelbepetty and others who lurk here. Her being a fatass doesn’t negate that you are still fat - lol. The amount of projection that goes on in the ambersphere is hilarious. As stated above me - literally walking for more than 2 mins is flexing on amber.

moron

kiwifarms.net
Anybody that uses Amber to masturbate their own egos is critically insecure. And that does go for the fatties like michaelbepetty and others who lurk here. Her being a fatass doesn’t negate that you are still fat - lol. The amount of projection that goes on in the ambersphere is hilarious. As stated above me - literally walking for more than 2 mins is flexing on amber.
20190814_211632.jpg

OP from that post. Yep, fat.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
That video and poster is dumber than Al and Al's crappiest videos. Woo look at me, I'm more athletic than a 620lb life long food addict.

Oh there's something Al can do but she can't - provide entertainment.
I 100% bet it chaps her ass bad that AL makes thousands of adsense bucks on Youtube so she has to do sad loser shit like make videos of absolutely normal mundane everyday regular life as a pathetic, weak, limp-wristed "flex" to try to feel better about herself. I would be willing to believe that there's very very VERY little in the lives of anyone who would post themselves online either copying AL exactly (that woman who bought the same Torrid outfit) or doing stuff AL cant as some kind of hollow ego boost and/or facsimile of a fulfilling life.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino