Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

moron

kiwifarms.net
Anybody that uses Amber to masturbate their own egos is critically insecure. And that does go for the fatties like michaelbepetty and others who lurk here. Her being a fatass doesn’t negate that you are still fat - lol. The amount of projection that goes on in the ambersphere is hilarious. As stated above me - literally walking for more than 2 mins is flexing on amber.
20190814_211632.jpg

OP from that post. Yep, fat.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
That video and poster is dumber than Al and Al's crappiest videos. Woo look at me, I'm more athletic than a 620lb life long food addict.

Oh there's something Al can do but she can't - provide entertainment.
I 100% bet it chaps her ass bad that AL makes thousands of adsense bucks on Youtube so she has to do sad loser shit like make videos of absolutely normal mundane everyday regular life as a pathetic, weak, limp-wristed "flex" to try to feel better about herself. I would be willing to believe that there's very very VERY little in the lives of anyone who would post themselves online either copying AL exactly (that woman who bought the same Torrid outfit) or doing stuff AL cant as some kind of hollow ego boost and/or facsimile of a fulfilling life.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
That chaps the ass of a lot of people, it seems. The salt after Amber flashed her $1500 cash generated some seriously delicious salt (each word is a separate link).
It is lovely piquant salt, but Hamber is a MASSIVE cunt. That "flex" didn't hit me right either. It's not that it's a huge amount of money. At the end of the day it isn't for most grown ass adults. It's a lot to have in cash and it's a lot to be showing off like a sped begging to be robbed, but the amount isn't what bothered me. What left an awful taste in my mouth, far more than she usually does, is that she was absolutely bragging. In her tiny, malformed mind this was a flex and fuck you haydurrrrs. The whole time I'm looking at it like blood money. I'd rather make her money honestly with hard work than get it for eating myself to death. She can't possibly enjoy that money. She goes nowhere and does nothing, but eat. She's in a loveless relationship and living with at the very least 2 people who can't stand her stench or presence. You couldn't pay me enough to inhabit that fat suit she calls a body, but she's going to try and impress us all with her affluence. She's disgusting trash. Anyone with an ounce of taste knows that it's incredibly gauche to flash your cash around. It's just gross. All it does is highlight her already obvious grotesque gluttony.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I dunno, the cash flash was kinda funny*. Like, she's 600lbs and doesn't have health insurance. Despite her income her credit is too trash to secure even a basic bitch amex. I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all.

*Considering how absolutely dire her content has been for the past year, I'm grateful for little visual Amberism moments like this. Though admittedly, it would've been better in a video vs a post on insta.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
this is where we're posting subreddit lulz right?

TFW you wear the biggest size at torrid and act like you're better than amber :story:

View attachment 892498
The only reason this obeast is "better" is because her fat distribution lets her fit her legs into jeans.

torrid.png

A size 6 is at minimum 5 feet around at the waist. At that point, wouldn't she have a fucking huge gunt? A muffin top should be the least of this piggy's worries. :story:

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I remember Dani very very briefly mentioning Kiwi Farms in passing in one of her recent videos. She wasn't sperging about KF, but just listing it as one of the many places online that follow and mock Amber. Which, yes. So fair enough.

But she added as an afterthought "I've been featured there. I didn't like it"
She didnt elaborate further and that sort of sucked cause I wanted some context. I don't think I've ever seen her get any sort of harsh hate or people talking shit on her here before? In fact I posted ONE of her videos myself cause I thought it was funny and I dont think until now I remember anyone else sharing her stuff a lot. ONE other Farmer then called her a "hippie" ....which like? Come on gorl in your non Amber videos you gush about plants and are pumped about recycling and environmentalism and stuff. A hippie isnt the worst thing ever you can be called especially if being super green if part of your Channel. Buck up. Kiwi Farms isn't a disgusting hate machine. Keep making good Amber videos.
Michael gave you that shout out after all.

bev

kiwifarms.net
She's not terrible. She's an SJW who's desperate for approval and acceptance for whatever reason and it really comes through in her videos. She has potential if she would just start speaking for herself instead of pretending to be a trendy Cali gal. It gets tedious and she's fake.

While we're on this: Aphrodite's Peach. I seriously don't understand the hype from MBP (or the hype for him, but I digress). She repeats the same points over and over to fluff up her videos--she's worse than Eric. Eric's repetitive, but she actually edits these clips together while virtue-signalling throughout the whole thing. I didn't believe it when people started saying that anyone trying to make money from Amber would become worse than her but boy was I wrong.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Okay yeah Aphrodite's Peach I couldn't get into at all. Where's your opinions OR personality, girl? Still waiting.
Dani Suze I find her Amber stuff perfectly fine but dont consume anything else on her channel cause I'm not interested.
Charlie Gold is good.
On Program Situation was really boring.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Dani very very briefly mentioning Kiwi Farms in passing in one of her recent videos. She wasn't sperging about KF, but just listing it as one of the many places online that follow and mock Amber. Which, yes. So fair enough.

But she added as an afterthought "I've been featured there. I didn't like it"
She didnt elaborate further and that sort of sucked cause I wanted some context. I don't think I've ever seen her get any sort of harsh hate or people talking shit on her here before? In fact I posted ONE of her videos myself cause I thought it was funny and I dont think until now I remember anyone else sharing her stuff a lot. ONE other Farmer then called her a "hippie" ....which like? Come on gorl in your non Amber videos you gush about plants and are pumped about recycling and environmentalism and stuff. A hippie isnt the worst thing ever you can be called especially if being super green if part of your Channel. Buck up. Kiwi Farms isn't a disgusting hate machine. Keep making good Amber videos.
Michael gave you that shout out after all.
oh my god was she insufferable in her last video. bitch got a shoutout from michael b petty which i guess was enough to blow up her ego. she wouldn't shut up about how much makeup she was wearing while eyefucking herself in the viewfinder the entire time wow

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino