Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is where we're posting subreddit lulz right?

TFW you wear the biggest size at torrid and act like you're better than amber :story:

View attachment 892498
The only reason this obeast is "better" is because her fat distribution lets her fit her legs into jeans.

torrid.png

A size 6 is at minimum 5 feet around at the waist. At that point, wouldn't she have a fucking huge gunt? A muffin top should be the least of this piggy's worries. :story:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I remember Dani very very briefly mentioning Kiwi Farms in passing in one of her recent videos. She wasn't sperging about KF, but just listing it as one of the many places online that follow and mock Amber. Which, yes. So fair enough.

But she added as an afterthought "I've been featured there. I didn't like it"
She didnt elaborate further and that sort of sucked cause I wanted some context. I don't think I've ever seen her get any sort of harsh hate or people talking shit on her here before? In fact I posted ONE of her videos myself cause I thought it was funny and I dont think until now I remember anyone else sharing her stuff a lot. ONE other Farmer then called her a "hippie" ....which like? Come on gorl in your non Amber videos you gush about plants and are pumped about recycling and environmentalism and stuff. A hippie isnt the worst thing ever you can be called especially if being super green if part of your Channel. Buck up. Kiwi Farms isn't a disgusting hate machine. Keep making good Amber videos.
Michael gave you that shout out after all.

bev

kiwifarms.net
She's not terrible. She's an SJW who's desperate for approval and acceptance for whatever reason and it really comes through in her videos. She has potential if she would just start speaking for herself instead of pretending to be a trendy Cali gal. It gets tedious and she's fake.

While we're on this: Aphrodite's Peach. I seriously don't understand the hype from MBP (or the hype for him, but I digress). She repeats the same points over and over to fluff up her videos--she's worse than Eric. Eric's repetitive, but she actually edits these clips together while virtue-signalling throughout the whole thing. I didn't believe it when people started saying that anyone trying to make money from Amber would become worse than her but boy was I wrong.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Okay yeah Aphrodite's Peach I couldn't get into at all. Where's your opinions OR personality, girl? Still waiting.
Dani Suze I find her Amber stuff perfectly fine but dont consume anything else on her channel cause I'm not interested.
Charlie Gold is good.
On Program Situation was really boring.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember Dani very very briefly mentioning Kiwi Farms in passing in one of her recent videos. She wasn't sperging about KF, but just listing it as one of the many places online that follow and mock Amber. Which, yes. So fair enough.

But she added as an afterthought "I've been featured there. I didn't like it"
She didnt elaborate further and that sort of sucked cause I wanted some context. I don't think I've ever seen her get any sort of harsh hate or people talking shit on her here before? In fact I posted ONE of her videos myself cause I thought it was funny and I dont think until now I remember anyone else sharing her stuff a lot. ONE other Farmer then called her a "hippie" ....which like? Come on gorl in your non Amber videos you gush about plants and are pumped about recycling and environmentalism and stuff. A hippie isnt the worst thing ever you can be called especially if being super green if part of your Channel. Buck up. Kiwi Farms isn't a disgusting hate machine. Keep making good Amber videos.
Michael gave you that shout out after all.
oh my god was she insufferable in her last video. bitch got a shoutout from michael b petty which i guess was enough to blow up her ego. she wouldn't shut up about how much makeup she was wearing while eyefucking herself in the viewfinder the entire time wow

Chris Evans

kiwifarms.net

She’s kinda boring, but On Program Situation is one of my current fav AL orbiters. She seems normal enough and has some funny one-liners.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people still refuse to embed videos?

This is the third time (very recently) that I've seen you only link the video, one of which you ended up deleting after someone else said something.
It's incredibly easy to do and saves me from rating you autistic.
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 7.19.30 PM.png

Click Media, paste the URL. Then we can all get along : )

downloads

kiwifarms.net
this is where we're posting subreddit lulz right?

TFW you wear the biggest size at torrid and act like you're better than amber :story:

View attachment 892498
The only reason this obeast is "better" is because her fat distribution lets her fit her legs into jeans.

View attachment 892505

A size 6 is at minimum 5 feet around at the waist. At that point, wouldn't she have a fucking huge gunt? A muffin top should be the least of this piggy's worries. :story:
I could be dumb but I think this lady is referring to straight size jeans and she has a 30 inch waist, I cannot wrap my head around the idea she could be bragging about being size 30 at torrid

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do people still refuse to embed videos?

This is the third time (very recently) that I've seen you only link the video, one of which you ended up deleting after someone else said something.
It's incredibly easy to do and saves me from rating you autistic.
View attachment 892933
Click Media, paste the URL. Then we can all get along : )
I think some people get confused because they think they need to use the "code" share option thing from youtube and if you try to do that here it won't work. Either that, or they're doing it to trigger me. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Just in case anyone still doesn't fucking get it, all you have to do is right-click the youtube player and select "copy video URL" also you can copy the URL from the address bar, OBVI

The reason you shouldn't just simply "link" here is because in order to see the video we have to click through to youtube. That's fucking rude. If a video is worth posting here, it's worth embedding HERE.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

I didn't think that this guy was STILL making Amber content since it has been such a long time. But apparently last week he did a 2 hour long MUKBANG live stream. Damn.

Someone else with a stronger stomach than me will have to find out if there's anything good or worth watching in there, though. I tapped out after about fifteen minutes......I can only watch her gobble those fucking nuggets so many effing times. On top of that, Ysvertervark (or whatever his name is) was eating his own gigantic serving plate full of french fries, chicken, melted cheese, and eggs. Barf.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of totally boring "YAWN" Amber Haydurs.
Alex's main value is that his commentary is so lazy you can basically watch the video with little to no interruption. I'm surprised Amber hasn't come for his ass since he transforms the content so little. He seems to get caught up in some really dumb fanbase tinfoils as well, such as the "Becky went to the weightloss dr" one. As if Becky is motivated to do anything.