Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

bobafelty

Ricky chokes his own chicken
kiwifarms.net
ThinkPink29.jpg

Kiwis, I introduce you to another terrible reaction channel. "ThinkPink29" does reactions and talks about how she was scammed by cancer fakers on GoFundMe. The poop bun hairstyle and insane eyebrows are not addressed. These are not a parody of Amberlynn. ThinkPink29 chooses to style herself this way, not in jest. I cannot process.

It's true what you've all said...if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back at you. In this case, the Big Al reactors truly do begin to morph into our abyss gorl.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907384

Kiwis, I introduce you to another terrible reaction channel. "ThinkPink29" does reactions and talks about how she was scammed by cancer fakers on GoFundMe. The poop bun hairstyle and insane eyebrows are not addressed. These are not a parody of Amberlynn. ThinkPink29 chooses to style herself this way, not in jest. I cannot process.

It's true what you've all said...if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back at you. In this case, the Big Al reactors truly do begin to morph into our abyss gorl.
Jesus, those eyeballs are so far apart they're in different time zones.

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do they know they're all "Des B" accounts? If you're running a youtube livestream can you see user IPs? I highly doubt it, but can anyone who has run a stream confirm? @pecansandies ??

Calling utter bullshit on HXMBER.

I think I don't get the fixation of the Haydur Nation in general with this subpar troll and trying to prove it's Amber.
I'm so tired of this Des B nonsense. People are bored and want something to talk about.

Bitchboy95

Drunk and wearing flip flops on 5th avenue
kiwifarms.net
The HXMBER crew is all mainly spergs. I won't lie, I turn on the stream for background noise or when I can't sleep and it's 3 AM. If you ever check out the chat they're usually talking about how fat they aren't, depression, or boyfriends (lack there of or getting abused by one). Can be kinda entertaining.