Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
Between Jet Austin being taken out entirely.....both Life of a Free Spirit and KickingGeese have also recently had their channels mass Demonitized. (If what I heard is right....Justine might just be having AdSense issues. )

Regardless, thats 3 ALR-centric reaction/hater channels that have been targeted for either takedown or demonitization very recently AND very close to each other in time.

.........interesting
KickingGeese's issue was that she was dropped by her MN StyleHaul, and because adsense is such a convoluted process, she had issues with setting up a new adsense account for KickingGeese. So "At the very least she is no longer being paid by Youtube at all" is not even almost correct. She's just trying to get things set up. She's currently not earning revenue on her most recent videos and hasn't been paid yet from the pay period when StyleHaul dropped her, until recently. That's all.

It wasn't a targeted takedown/demonitization at all it's literally just admin stuff made more difficult by the unintuitive way adsense is connected to youtube channels.

I'm not whiteknighting her or anything (at least not intentionally) but you're literally spinning this into an entirely different narrative. Not to mention that if your channel gets taken down/demonitized you're not specifically told why. We have absolutely no way of knowing if any of that was ALR related, specifically.

I get that this is a really boring ALR era at the moment but there's no sense in reaching this far to try to make things more interesting.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
KickingGeese's issue was that she was dropped by her MN StyleHaul, and because adsense is such a convoluted process, she had issues with setting up a new adsense account for KickingGeese. So "At the very least she is no longer being paid by Youtube at all" is not even almost correct. She's just trying to get things set up. She's currently not earning revenue on her most recent videos and hasn't been paid yet from the pay period when StyleHaul dropped her, until recently. That's all.

It wasn't a targeted takedown/demonitization at all it's literally just admin stuff made more difficult by the unintuitive way adsense is connected to youtube channels.

I'm not whiteknighting her or anything (at least not intentionally) but you're literally spinning this into an entirely different narrative. Not to mention that if your channel gets taken down/demonitized you're not specifically told why. We have absolutely no way of knowing if any of that was ALR related, specifically.

I get that this is a really boring ALR era at the moment but there's no sense in reaching this far to try to make things more interesting.
Oh hey, as far as Justine goes I think my post was probably just worded badly and there's been a misunderstanding here. That's totally my bad though and I'll take my red X's rightfully. Sorry 'bout the blunder there.

I said in my initial post that KickingGeese was the Channel that I didn't know 100% for sure what the issue was (Demonitization or AdSense problems) and spreading misinformation/rumours definitely wasn't my intention. That's why I made sure to say "If what I heard is right" instead of just outright making blind statements or stabbing in the dark. I wasn't "reaching" to trying to come up with something interesting.......apparently Justine had just done a livestream on Saturdy night? And through other mediums I have been told/read via other people and users of non-Kiwi Farms areas of the 'Net that "no longer being paid" were terms that were used during that stream?

However, since you've done a gret job of pointing out that I fumbled the dickens out of myself with both my knowledge/info AND my wording there, I'll thank you very much for letting me know. I'm totally always up for being pointed out when I'm in the wrong and getting to know what the actual true facts are. Big thank, friend.

I said in my initial post that KickingGeese was the Channel that I didn't know 100% for sure what the issue was (Demonitization or AdSense problems) and spreading misinformation/rumours definitely wasn't my intention. That's why I made sure to say "If what I heard is right" instead of just outright making blind statements or stabbing in the dark. I wasn't "reaching" to trying to come up with something interesting.......apparently Justine had just done a livestream on Saturdy night? And through other mediums I have been told/read via other people and users of non-Kiwi Farms areas of the 'Net that "no longer being paid" were terms that were used during that stream?
Yeah Justine clarified that she did not have any strikes or guideline violations last time she was on stream. She complained about it, but it didn't sound like she was too heartbroken and her main income is disability money I'm pretty sure. Plus midstream she got a bunch of paypal donations to make up for superchats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Justine clarified that she did not have any strikes or guideline violations last time she was on stream. She complained about it, but it didn't sound like she was too heartbroken and her main income is disability money I'm pretty sure. Plus midstream she got a bunch of paypal donations to make up for superchats.
Thanks very much and once again for letting me know.
Like I said.....it was a misunderstanding and a gross misexchange of information - but mostly I just wrongfully all 'tarded up my original post. It's completely my bad and I'm glad that there's Kiwis up in here who DO know what's up who are bringing the facts. I'm never against being told when I have things all topsy-turvy and backwards. lmao.

bobafelty

kiwifarms.net
ThinkPink29.jpg

Kiwis, I introduce you to another terrible reaction channel. "ThinkPink29" does reactions and talks about how she was scammed by cancer fakers on GoFundMe. The poop bun hairstyle and insane eyebrows are not addressed. These are not a parody of Amberlynn. ThinkPink29 chooses to style herself this way, not in jest. I cannot process.

It's true what you've all said...if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back at you. In this case, the Big Al reactors truly do begin to morph into our abyss gorl.

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 907384

Kiwis, I introduce you to another terrible reaction channel. "ThinkPink29" does reactions and talks about how she was scammed by cancer fakers on GoFundMe. The poop bun hairstyle and insane eyebrows are not addressed. These are not a parody of Amberlynn. ThinkPink29 chooses to style herself this way, not in jest. I cannot process.

It's true what you've all said...if you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze back at you. In this case, the Big Al reactors truly do begin to morph into our abyss gorl.
Jesus, those eyeballs are so far apart they're in different time zones.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino