Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Keep in mind, she's practically a midget. So in terms of ratios, she's fatter, but he weighs more. Although both still morbidly obese.
Yeah I know that I was just musing at how they can weigh similarly but look so different. Michaels height is why he carries it so well, and Chantal being a stubby little creature doesn’t help her. Hilarious.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
349lbs? So he’s barely smaller than foodie beauty right? Cause she’s...360 something isn’t she?
She's claimed that weight for a very long time, while growing before our eyes. So... No, she is definitely not 360. Who knows what she actually weighs these days, but I think the last time someone compared her to women on that body gallery site they pegged her at 400-something.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Lol, that 'ol German hag. At least she's not complaining about how hot and drenched in sweat she is anymore.
View attachment 928174

Taken from the Facebook group; apparently this is beckys mother best friend shedding light on beckys mothers cancer and ambers attitude towards it. Not sure how legit this is but I guess it’s worth a quick read.
Jesus, trying to read that was AIDS. Interesting tho.

Moonpie

See You On The Dark Side Of The Moon
kiwifarms.net
IMG_6048.jpg

** I added this here because it pertains to Charlie and mentions AL.
Cracked me up about the dingleberries and taking up for Amber.

Last edited:
Reactions: CATTLE HERDER

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928174

Taken from the Facebook group; apparently this is beckys mother best friend shedding light on beckys mothers cancer and ambers attitude towards it. Not sure how legit this is but I guess it’s worth a quick read.
I don't know if that YT comment is from the real Ann Doran, but that is the name of a real friend of Becky's mom.

Adding a screencap because the archive site isn't showing her friends.
ann doran.png

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928174

I don’t believe it. She writes like a immigrant. I’d be shocked to know Becky’s moms very best friend is not a true blue Kentucky rednecker.

bev

kiwifarms.net
I don’t believe it. She writes like a immigrant. I’d be shocked to know Becky’s moms very best friend is not a true blue Kentucky rednecker.
Native English speakers barely have a grasp on English grammar, so that doesn't mean anything. I agree, it's too soon to assume anything, but if Aunt Tammie got frustrated enough to reach out, I'm sure someone else also would.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Native English speakers barely have a grasp on English grammar, so that doesn't mean anything. I agree, it's too soon to assume anything, but if Aunt Tammie got frustrated enough to reach out, I'm sure someone else also would.
Her writing is very similar to what I've seen from a lot of 50+ year old people who had no computer/internet experience until the last decade or so.

GeorgiaGuidestones

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928174

View attachment 928174

View attachment 928174

It kills me to defend the Hambeast, but Amberlynn has no obligation to help out Necky's mom. She and Necky aren't married and it's obvious that Necky's family despises Amberlynn no matter what Amber denies. I find it hilarious that despite the bad things they've said about her, they'd still take a handout from her.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
It kills me to defend the Hambeast, but Amberlynn has no obligation to help out Necky's mom. She and Necky aren't married and it's obvious that Necky's family despises Amberlynn no matter what Amber denies. I find it hilarious that despite the bad things they've said about her, they'd still take a handout from her.
I find it hilarious if they think they're entitled to her money, because they're not. At the absolute most, Amber should pay to get someone to take over Becky's duties regarding Amber's care while Becky goes to help out with her mom.

She gave $100, which is $100 more than most people would get from someone they openly despised.

edibleBulimia

Live young, die fast
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 928174

Amber definitely didn’t have to help Necky’s family, but guess who has the obligation to help them? Necky. Her mom has breast cancer and she didn’t do anything? That would be new low even for her.
Pretty sure AOnly gave the 100 dollars because Becky asked her to.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Her writing is very similar to what I've seen from a lot of 50+ year old people who had no computer/internet experience until the last decade or so.
That and typing too quickly on a phone with no autocorrect enabled, perhaps?
Yeah.. that whole concept has always perplexed me, how much a person with money is expected to give. It reminds me of when the actress Sarah Hyland shared a fundraiser for her cousin's funeral. People thought she should just pay for the whole thing, apparently even her co-star donated more. But we have no clue what the relationship is like.

If Amberlynn did indeed only donate $100 to Becky's mom, it's certainly less than what she gave Dana & Destiny for moving expenses! Scandalous.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Amber doesn't owe them anything. I'm not even saying Becky does, considering their past (they seem to have gotten to a better place with each other, however). This is why it's good to be independent and have your own, and if you don't, not to be supported by someone who isn't going to treat your loved ones like their own. Becky wouldn't be able to help her own self, unless it also fancied Amber. She's free to spend her money however she pleases, but Becky must ask, like a child. I don't know why anyone would choose to live that way. It's not like she has some loving partner who supports her and provides some financial security, Amber lays claim to everything, even other people's pets, family, and friends, ..let alone money and assets, there is little 'we' when it comes to what she feels is hers. Becky is going to come out of this relationship with a gap in her employment and little else to show for this period in her life.

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
5 hours? It will be Amber Week. Live funeral coverage.
Roger Brown will sneak over to her grave site to record the burial. He'll be hiding behind the gravestones, probably in one of those cameo, look like the shrubs, disguises. Later he'll do somekind of witchy spell to communicate with her beyond the grave. Meanwhile, back at the funeral home, they'll all be high on pain pills from ripping their backs out on Amber's final. get ready with me.

PinkDiamondCollars

kiwifarms.net
lmfao, so charlies livestream has been going on for like 4 hours now.
I tuned in real quick just to see like.... what the fuck can they be talking about after 4 hours
and charlie legit was like "i want to see if maybe we can get one of these going once a month, there is so much important stuff to talk about, and this community is growing so big, ect...."
Sitting for four hours yaking on YT instead of going outside for a walk or to the gym.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino