Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Maybe Amberlynn should quit claiming Becky's family as her own, then? Perhaps the least she could do is refrain from making "pity-ME-Becky-left-ME-all-ALONE" videos, while Becky is off attending her mother's cancer surgery? Is it really Becky's family you should be sneering at right now?

Of course Amberlynn is not obligated to help, but give me a break she makes over 10K a month doing nothing and is constantly flexing about it. And they're not looking for a handout from Amberlynn anyway, they're trying to start a GoFundMe. If it was my broke-ass hillbilly family I'd do whatever it takes to get money to treat my mom's cancer. I'd bleed Amberlynn like a stuck pig.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
Do we know for a fact Necky’s mom has cancer and she is being treated for it and all that shit?
I just don’t remember seeing receipts confirming that.

If it’s true, we will never know what the real story is cause the cow will never tell the truth about it

• Agree
Reactions: MissyMissyMila

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
Do we know for a fact Necky’s mom has cancer and she is being treated for it and all that shit?
I just don’t remember seeing receipts confirming that.

If it’s true, we will never know what the real story is cause the cow will never tell the truth about it
I don't think we've had any direct confirmation from Amberlynn or Becky. There was a theory floating around when Becky left for a couple days to help her mother (before the Lexington staycation) that Mama Williams was seriously ill. Some of the screen caps from FB double agents seem to confirm that she has some kind of cancer. I also don't know of another type of cancer that is uhh... as well marketed as breast cancer, so if Big Al actual did buy someone cancer merch, all signs point to pink ribbons

Edit: Just checked Anne's facebook and saw that Becky's sister (Misty) has a pink ribbon as her icon. There's also a picture of Mama W. at the horse statue outside James Graham Brown Cancer Center from July 20th. So yeah, confirmed and archived by the ever dependable @ADHD

Last edited:

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net

Jesus fuck. Sometimes the reaction channels are more insufferable than hamber herself. I looked at Charlie gold to check out her content and this is the video she did to explain why she reacts to amber. Almost 15 mins of bullshit instead of " I react to amber so that I get views and subs and then I will change my content once she dies"
I have more of an issue with the reaction channels that claim to care about ambers well being and offer advice like Zachary Michael than I do the ones that just like to rip into a big bitch for YouTube cash like Michael Be Petty - stop the bullshit, you don’t care about amber but you do realise there’s a way to make money from your issues with her.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net

Some of these reaction/tea channels aren’t even bothering to do the legwork anymore they just come straight here...

View attachment 929717
Unlike ThinkPink's Chantal video where she plagiarized @Dutch Courage at least this person is citing the source.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net

Jesus fuck. Sometimes the reaction channels are more insufferable than hamber herself. I looked at Charlie gold to check out her content and this is the video she did to explain why she reacts to amber. Almost 15 mins of bullshit instead of " I react to amber so that I get views and subs and then I will change my content once she dies"
Charlie Gold is only popular because she resonates with ALR‘s main audience which are fat black women with too much time on their hands.

Sad!

FrazzleCakes

Ex-Wife of Jerry Morgan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Wait, if Becky's mom doesn't have cancer why did Amberlynn buy all that pink ribbon junk?

Now I'm confused, I give up. I guess it could be someone else that has cancer, but that seems unlikely.
She has cancer. I posted about her having cancer on this thread.
When Becky had to take her mom to an appointment it was for a biopsy. The bad news was that Becky's mom has breast cancer.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
And I recall asking you how you knew this, but I don't think you ever answered. It could be Becky's sister. But until it's confirmed, all we know is someone has cancer and is getting a bunch of pink cancer branded grocery store bullshit.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
And I recall asking you how you knew this, but I don't think you ever answered. It could be Becky's sister. But until it's confirmed, all we know is someone has cancer and is getting a bunch of pink cancer branded grocery store bullshit.
In the screencap posted by @hotcheetospuffs, Ann Doran says Norma Jean Collins has breast cancer. Norma Jean Collins is Becky's mother, Ann Doran is Becky's mother's friend. Misty Dawn WilliamsWalker is Becky's sister, and she also has made a comment shown in the screencap. This is as close to confirmation as we can get, other than one from Becky or Amber.

View attachment 929127

Is Norma Jean Collins Becky's mom?"

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino