Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
In the screencap posted by @hotcheetospuffs, Ann Doran says Norma Jean Collins has breast cancer. Norma Jean Collins is Becky's mother, Ann Doran is Becky's mother's friend. Misty Dawn WilliamsWalker is Becky's sister, and she also has made a comment shown in the screencap. This is as close to confirmation as we can get, other than one from Becky or Amber.
Ah okay. I didn't see the comment from Misty. I still find it odd that Norma's super very best friend would start screeching About StingyLynn on a reaction channel.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Ah okay. I didn't see the comment from Misty. I still find it odd that Norma's super very best friend would start screeching About StingyLynn on a reaction channel.
It's hard to say. Norma had no reservations talking to total strangers about Amberlynn when a couple people from the Facebook group contacted her. I'm sure she's given her friend an earful and if the comment is legitimate, maybe this lady has become inclined to do the same thing. Especially with cancer being involved. Of course, this is all speculation if it's a troll.

LavenderLiquor

kiwifarms.net
(If all of this cancer stuff is true), I don't understand why they're blasting this stuff all over the Internet.

It's one of the worst things that can happen to you in your life. It's sad, it's painful and there's a chance you could die.

Aside from my super close family, I wouldn't want anyone else to know about my struggles.

(If that actually is her best friend), I would be so furious that this person is going around, commenting on random youtube channels that sit around and judge my daughter. (I'm not saying I like Becky, I don't). But somethings should be kept to your personal life/family. The fact that this woman reached out and commented on someone who does nothing but shit on your best friends daughters choices is a little fucked up to me.

Yeah, I get they're making a Go Fund Me and need to advertise it. (I think GFM is bullshit and it's not other peoples problem to fund your cancer treatment).

I go back and forth but at the end of the day, I think I'm in the camp that Amber doesn't owe these people anything. They have been open about the fact that they don't like her but then are pissed she won't give them more money? That's fucking psycho.

They were the ones that answered the stupid facebook/reddit users when they asked about how they felt about Amber. You're talking to strangers about your personal feelings about your daughter/sisters girlfriend, knowing full well how much hate she gets online. You didn't have to make your feelings public but you did. So guess what, your choices have consequences.

I'm seriously so over all this cancer stuff. I really wish people just knew how to keep their private life off social media.

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net

Jesus fuck. Sometimes the reaction channels are more insufferable than hamber herself. I looked at Charlie gold to check out her content and this is the video she did to explain why she reacts to amber. Almost 15 mins of bullshit instead of " I react to amber so that I get views and subs and then I will change my content once she dies"
Charlie has her own poop bun situation going on.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
(If all of this cancer stuff is true), I don't understand why they're blasting this stuff all over the Internet.

It's one of the worst things that can happen to you in your life. It's sad, it's painful and there's a chance you could die.

Aside from my super close family, I wouldn't want anyone else to know about my struggles.

(If that actually is her best friend), I would be so furious that this person is going around, commenting on random youtube channels that sit around and judge my daughter. (I'm not saying I like Becky, I don't). But somethings should be kept to your personal life/family. The fact that this woman reached out and commented on someone who does nothing but shit on your best friends daughters choices is a little fucked up to me.

Yeah, I get they're making a Go Fund Me and need to advertise it. (I think GFM is bullshit and it's not other peoples problem to fund your cancer treatment).

I go back and forth but at the end of the day, I think I'm in the camp that Amber doesn't owe these people anything. They have been open about the fact that they don't like her but then are pissed she won't give them more money? That's fucking psycho.

They were the ones that answered the stupid facebook/reddit users when they asked about how they felt about Amber. You're talking to strangers about your personal feelings about your daughter/sisters girlfriend, knowing full well how much hate she gets online. You didn't have to make your feelings public but you did. So guess what, your choices have consequences.

I'm seriously so over all this cancer stuff. I really wish people just knew how to keep their private life off social media.
lol why are you mad tho? amberlynn puts these peoples' lives on the internet and makes a shitload of money doing it (not to mention the money that reaction channels like the one "annie doran" commented on make) but the second they say something in public it's offensive and tacky and a money grab? I'm STILL not seeing where Becky's family is demanding money from Amberlynn but you guys keeping implying it lmao

And just generally speaking, people share their cancer shit online all the time. if you'd keep your cancer private that's your perogative, but don't act like it's shocking that they're not hiding becky's mom's cancer.

im not sure what's going on with this cancer crap but i'm seeing almost as much pearl clutching here as you would expect to see on the amberlynn subreddit :story:

bev

kiwifarms.net

They haven't been blasting it online. Annie's comment is buried under MBP's video (I still couldn't find it even after scrolling for ages). Becky never came out and said anything. Amber just vlogged themselves getting breast cancer merchandise. All the FB posts are on those people's personal accounts, where they can post whatever they want to their friends. The only reason we know anything about this is because:

1) someone on here who supposedly knows the family mentioned it here
2) someone saw Annie's comment and took a screen shot
3) we showed our true autistic colors and dug through their profiles to find out more information

That's it. Nothing else has been shared. Not even the GFM.

Also, everyone grieves differently. Some people lash out and show their grief publicly, others hide it. Becky's mom can't control how her friend deals with shit when she has her own shit to deal with.

Amberlynn absolutely should help Becky's mom, is that really a question? She constantly pubicly gloats about how generous she is--paying for vet bills, giving Becky's nephew $100 for his birthday, buying school supplies, etc. But when they actually need shit, she's suddenly isn't feeling as generous? Whether Becky's family likes Amber or not is completely irrelevant. What matters is that Becky loves her family, and Amber claims to love Becky. If she really did, she would help Becky's mom BECAUSE she loves Becky. She's the instigator as to why Becky can't contribute financially, anyway. So yes, she should have been more mindful of how classless she looked as she flashed $1000+ dollars on SC, gave $100 to a toddler, and then threw in $100 to a sick family member in need of financial support, only to then later ask to be accommodated for. It's gross.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn absolutely should help Becky's mom, is that really a question? She constantly pubicly gloats about how generous she is--paying for vet bills, giving Becky's nephew $100 for his birthday, buying school supplies, etc. But when they actually need shit, she's suddenly isn't feeling as generous? Whether Becky's family likes Amber or not is completely irrelevant. What matters is that Becky loves her family, and Amber claims to love Becky. If she really did, she would help Becky's mom BECAUSE she loves Becky. She's the instigator as to why Becky can't contribute financially, anyway. So yes, she should have been more mindful of how classless she looked as she flashed $1000+ dollars on SC, gave $100 to a toddler, and then threw in $100 to a sick family member in need of financial support, only to then later ask to be accommodated for. It's gross.
We all know ALR doesn't like spending money. Not on things that are important, anyway.

Like a lot of NPD people, she's like a teenager with a part-time job. That's HER money to do with as SHE wants. Paying bills, rent, insurance, healthy groceries (as opposed to non-stop pizza parties) is something to be resented, if she thinks of it at all. A $2500 paycheque means $2500 of new toys and "fun" food, not medical bills, investments, or anything equally boring that ought to just be provided to her (like everything was provided to her as a ward of the state).

She gets the same self-satisfaction from donating a token amount as from paying for all of Mama Williams' treatments, so why cut into her Torrid budget too deeply?

Serial Grapist

Bitch, I like grapes 🍇
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps Amberlynn isn’t being generous in donating to Beckys moms medical bills, because she’s being cautious in case she’s hit with her own medical emergency. She too doesn’t have insurance, and if she were unable to vlog/generate income, who would she lean on? She’s all she’s got in that respect. We don’t know exactly how much she’s got tucked away, but we do know her money is her security, ain’t no way she’s gonna part with more than the bare minimum.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps Amberlynn isn’t being generous in donating to Beckys moms medical bills, because she’s being cautious in case she’s hit with her own medical emergency. She too doesn’t have insurance, and if she were unable to vlog/generate income, who would she lean on? She’s all she’s got in that respect. We don’t know exactly how much she’s got tucked away, but we do know her money is her security, ain’t no way she’s gonna part with more than the bare minimum.
I take your point, but I think you might be giving her too much credit. Yeah, money = security/success/self-worth/all things wonderful in ALR's mind, but to think she might be concerned about a future medical catastrophe is a bridge too far, imo.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
@TwinkoStorr that is a good catch, looks like Annie Doran (on youtube, not facebook) is a fraud? But just a small correction: Amberlynn & Becky got together in spring 2017 so at the time that comment was posted Becky & Amberlynn did know each other.

That's a good theory. On the other hand, she's bedbound and just spent $1,000 on an apple watch to track her "activity"
:story: :story: :story:

Zenzu

kiwifarms.net
She posted this comment on the same video two years ago as well claiming to be Ann Dorian on facebook and it hasnt been edited. I knew that picture looked familiar, I've seen her commenting talking shit to Amber before all this cancer stuff even started. So if thats actually the same woman in the pic like someone said then I still believe it's the actual person. Perhaps Becky's mom was already talking shit to her friend about Amber in the very beginning of the relationship. Or maybe Becky happening upon Amber's videos wasnt such a coincidence afterall.

Attachments

Tampon Head

kiwifarms.net
At least we found out some information we wouldn't otherwise have.
Michael's current weight is: 349
He stated he lost: 274
So, his highest weight is: 623 pounds.
He's 30 years old.
I'm not really sure how tall he is but I think he's like 6'3
His current BMI is like: 34.2
At his highest weight he was intaking like: 4,500 calories a day
I'm not aware at what age he got his weight loss surgery. Thought I'd give some interesting details from the AMA (it made me cringe too) but I know some kiwis (like myself lol) might be interested on this fatties stats.

He also addresses if his channel would impact his career he would delete it - or move to Canada. (because he doesn't like the direction this country is going)
Wait what? Michael was *that* big? What a fatass. Sorry but that's about as pathetic as Amber. And he's still 349 even after surgery. He's easily eating over 3,000 calories to maintain that weight.

Imo the only Amber critic who can boast about their diet and weight loss success is Justine. Don't now how big she was, but she's currently not obese like Charlie, Michael, and Zachary.

He wants to move to Canada? Good luck waiting on the doctor for your hemorrhoid pills. Say hi to Miley Cyrus and the other feckless celebrities who said they would move to Canada after the election.

His breath prob smells like pasteurized cum.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
The thing about Beetus Drake is that he's 6'6" if I'm remembering right. Maintenance for someone his height is going to be well over 2K anyway. He is obese, and he definitely should've lost more weight between the time he started his channel and now. Something's amiss. But I must give credit where due, according to him his highest weight was almost 600 lbs which means he has lost almost 250.

Also, ZM isn't obese? He's overweight, but he doesn't look obese to me and he's also over six feet. At any rate, I don't care that much if the haydurs are obese tbh. Like, I'll laugh at them for it but I don't think it makes them hypocrites because the thing about Amberlynn is it's not just that she's so huge it's that she's a fraud who manipulates and gaslights people about her "weight loss journey" constantly. None of the haydurs have done that except maybe Shaquana Jefferson but even she admitted that she fucked up and gained weight back. Still none of them come close to manipulating their audiences in the WeIgHt LoSs ComMuNiTy the way Amberlynn does.

She posted this comment on the same video two years ago as well claiming to be Ann Dorian on facebook and it hasnt been edited. I knew that picture looked familiar, I've seen her commenting talking shit to Amber before all this cancer stuff even started. So if thats actually the same woman in the pic like someone said then I still believe it's the actual person. Perhaps Becky's mom was already talking shit to her friend about Amber in the very beginning of the relationship. Or maybe Becky happening upon Amber's videos wasnt such a coincidence afterall.
Okay if that's legit, Annie is a savage 😂😂😂

I wonder how long ago Amberlynn noticed this?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Perhaps Becky's mom was already talking shit to her friend about Amber in the very beginning of the relationship.
Could you blame her? Could you imagine having a daughter bringing home a new partner (male OR female) of Amber's size? And then that partner starts yammering on about how they're a famous YouTuber and you should totally check out their channel. You'd probably tell your best friend about it.

However, with comments like that, I don't know how Amber ever believed that Becky's family felt anything but contempt for her.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino