Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
'and now she gives off an "i'm so famous vibe"'

gosh, maybe if these dumb cunts didn't wet their panties over every haydur that comes down the pike there wouldn't be an inevitable backlash and letdown? talk about cognitive dissonance.

my feelings about charlie gorilla are known.... 🤮 but one thing i won't bother to do, is bash her for acting like she's hot shit. that's not an issue i have with her and in fact it's perfectly understandable that she'd behave that way when she's got literally thousands of idiots worshipping her calling her KWEEN/KING/DAD/MOM whatever dumb shit. how do you expect her to react?

Last edited:

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Even the Facebook group has come to dislike her. Peep the featured comment,View attachment 932844View attachment 932844
Lul
View attachment 932844
I suppose people “like” Charlie because she’s calm, comes off as articulate and isn’t over the top with her reactions - and while she’s a welcome break from “MA’AM!!” Or “SIS!!” and she’s not as powerlevel prone as Michael Be Petty she’s still just mumbling the same shit that’s been said before.

Michael hyped her up cause he’s a big fan of other black fattys but she’s honestly quite boring.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
I never thought I'd say this, but Chantal actually had a point. The video she made in response to Chantal was so fucking stupid. It was a prime example of haydurs pretending they aren't some shit talking queens having a giggle like the rest of us. The charity streams and "there's a message to be had here" is so dumb. And EVEN MORE so when you have videos of yourself (as chantal pointed out) of you giving commentary on "lol amber is so fucking fat she has to bathe in a pool" that comment has NO merit on anything. Zachary Michael is probably the king of spinning the narrative "I give commentary, but it comes from love" (even tho we know the amusement that comes from watching amber comes from a more judgy place) where Charlie - and I admit I liked her at first - is also trying to spin that same narrative but doing it while also trying to have the flair of michaelbepetty straight up "dragging" her.
Basically, Charlie is a bullshitter and weirdly enough - Chantal was the one that made it super obvious.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I never thought I'd say this, but Chantal actually had a point. The video she made in response to Chantal was so fucking stupid. It was a prime example of haydurs pretending they aren't some shit talking queens having a giggle like the rest of us. The charity streams and "there's a message to be had here" is so dumb. And EVEN MORE so when you have videos of yourself (as chantal pointed out) of you giving commentary on "lol amber is so fucking fat she has to bathe in a pool" that comment has NO merit on anything. Zachary Michael is probably the king of spinning the narrative "I give commentary, but it comes from love" (even tho we know the amusement that comes from watching amber comes from a more judgy place) where Charlie - and I admit I liked her at first - is also trying to spin that same narrative but doing it while also trying to have the flair of michaelbepetty straight up "dragging" her.
Basically, Charlie is a bullshitter and weirdly enough - Chantal was the one that made it super obvious.
This is the same thing that the "Sons of Kojima" haydur group that followed DSP did.
They donated money and raised money during one of their many 4 hours live streams dissecting DSP's every breath to death to donate a well to a poor country.
Every time the group was criticized they would always bring up how they used the money that was given by viewers to build a well. The well was merely an excuse to act like cocks because "we gave to charity so we are the good guise" meanwhile they are digging up dirt and had 6 hour live streams breaking down everything DSP did, these AL fags are the same way; they make videos shading the fuck out of her and then virtue signal.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
I really liked Charlie when she first came around too, and idk....I think for now I still dont hate her....the "obese woman losing the weight ALR wont" is still an angle that not many other Channels can claim (only OnProgramSituation that I'm aware of?)

Besides that, the other points that Charlie has brought to the discussion that nobody else has - that imho have at least been interesting to hear about, their "value" is more up to personal interpretation - is that she shares a LOT of the same personal history and back story as ALR. Aside from sharing basic HuGe FaT bItCh stories that basically expose how there's no way ALR can bathe or wipe (because Charlie couldn't when she was taller AND weighed less, etc) Charlie was also a foster kid in the system, and also used to make similar crazy amounts of money that ALR does now and used that money to try to feel a sense of control in her life. She has compared foster experiences and hording, feeling the need to buy people, etc etc.

This is in no way WKing Charlie. I'm not afraid to say I liked her when her channel first started, like a lot of you, but the direction she's going makes me uneasy. The unique points of view that she has seem to have fallen by the wayside in favor of these big flashy shows? But then again, is it difficult to blame someone (like Save Twinkie pointed out) for that when their Channel blows up to 60k + subs almost overnight and their fans are clamoring for LiVeStReAmS and ALR reactions? She really SHOULD put the virtue signalling flag away, post more of her weight loss again, and go back to being more "sassy funny black lady" that she was at the start. Shit sucks, fam.

Last edited:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
I never liked Charlie Gold, and I didn't even watch her videos tbh. As soon as people started posting her videos in this thread, praising her as the next great haydur, but she was bff with Michaelbefatty?? That was a dead giveaway . That coupled with the fact that she's a black female, well.. I know how black females love to get mad - especially at white people.

Anyway, I did end up watching one of her videos, before she deleted it, the one where she lost her shit on Amber for using the word "nigga" in some social media like, 4 years ago. She was fuming and I'm just thinking, you need to get off the internet if you don't think (white) people are using the word nigga or nigger IRL, because they are. Then there's people in Chantal's thread who are kissing Charlie's ass over some beef between the two of them. Shocker, Charlie Gold is a better and more mature person than Chantal. No shit, Chantal is rotten to the core, almost anyone is going to come out on top in a feud with her.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
E7E974FD-D071-4B31-8EA1-77403640201F.jpeg

Hambert posted the above “theory” on her Instagram story with an “explanation” of why it’s incorrect and there seems to be disagreement amongst the Facebook Mongs. It seems Darla isn’t happy to have been proven wrong

5C770768-35BF-488A-A9DD-15BDA13F2096.png
7218A5F7-984A-4713-8F48-29F2A3BADF8A.png
F5C8F9E9-533F-467F-9CD2-5CC6D69C0AB7.png
619035EB-2FDE-4125-B0E2-D315542754E3.png
F878AF7D-D534-400C-BC49-75116312310A.png

Hamberts response to this “theory” was to show her camera roll and show that the clip of her latest weigh in was filmed after her latest two videos using the order number in which the camera stores the video clips. So much for Facebook detective.

bev

kiwifarms.net
ETA: Holy hell. Sabine Davis really be out here taking complete and total credit for Hamber thinking/claiming a 'food addiction' :story:
She also believes that breatharians are not scammers and are legitimately on a mentally higher frequency than us common plebs :story: Sabine is nuts.

All of these trolls are nuts. Imo, it's gotten past the point of being amusing, to being concerning/annoying. They're creating this alternative narrative for Hamber and Co., and taking away from her genuinely lolcow qualities. I'm here to laugh at her, not these girls' AU fantasies.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
If anybody is interested Charlie Gold was on OB2B.

Charlie and John admit at first they thought that Amber was receiving hate because she was fat, but now "understand" why - lol.
And Charlie admits she does a lot of projection when watching Amber.
And they both shit talk Amber saying her channel is prime material for discrediting health at every size.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net

Charlie and John admit at first they thought that Amber was receiving hate because she was fat, but now "understand" why - lol.
And they both shit talk Amber saying her channel is prime material for discrediting health at every size.
Her lips look like an anus.

DarkSydePundit

Women Are Not Funny
kiwifarms.net

Charlie Gold is fat and I would NOT have Sex with her.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net

Oh joy, Queen Kong is filtering to other channels now.

• Feels
Reactions: Petty_Crocker

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino