Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Bullying my ass. The real reason they say that is because language isn't policed here. That's literally the reason they're so butthurt about kiwi farms. It's the only True and Honest reason anyone ever is. Cry me a nigger.
It's not just that language isn't policed here, it's that everyone is held accountable. You don't get to be put into the role of infallible hero just because one cow is a raging, spastic asshole; you don't get special exemptions for poking fun at them.

Most people cannot handle having their dirty laundry and their double standards aired out. It's why they chimp out when they wind up in a KiwiFarms thread, or in some other uncensored area of the internet that discusses how awful they are. They survive day to day by telling themselves the story on repeat that they are a good person, that the people they surround themselves with are good people, and everyone they encounter who tells them otherwise is an asshole. The truth is that most people exist in a gray area and do a mix of decent and shitty things. It's up to you whether or not you listen to what other people truly think about you and make changes to your behaviour to be better.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Agree on the accountability part, The only reaction / Haydur channels I really follow are StaySi and KitKat, I dont mind methhead Alex hes ok better than MBP anyday.

its weird her haydurs well the reaction channels seem a bit social justicey, Kitkat and Alex are gay but just kinda are like that gay but they dont police their ideologies.

I miss Amberlard legit the ooooooooooooooo yes sound file legit still cracks me up.

clusterfuckk

Just a Karen with a hate hard on
kiwifarms.net
Agree on the accountability part, The only reaction / Haydur channels I really follow are StaySi and KitKat, I dont mind methhead Alex hes ok better than MBP anyday.

its weird her haydurs well the reaction channels seem a bit social justicey, Kitkat and Alex are gay but just kinda are like that gay but they dont police their ideologies.

I miss Amberlard legit the ooooooooooooooo yes sound file legit still cracks me up.
The fucking Wooooooooo had me dead every time

dark_lob1111

kiwifarms.net
You know how most of the Hater/Reaction channels all tend to say and echo the same sentiment over and over again....? "Kiwi Farms is a mean ol' nasty place, yeah, I don't go there"

Typically if I have ever heard a Hater channel mention KF it has been in a negative way, and then to follow up with assuring their audience that they definitely do NOT fraternize or post where the big mean internet cyberbullies all hang out! (Which is funny because more than one reactor definitely gets their material from here......lmao, js) I have absolutely heard both Dani Suze and Zachary Michael in the last month or two tell their watchers that they dont come here. Other Haters say Reddit is better instead (lol what a joke)
<...
lol MichaelBeFatty I'm looking at you
Ah, this was cathartic to read. FatDrake irritates me, and ironically I used to enjoy his videos until I found KF. His videos are essentially what brought me to the farms, it's pretty useless to deny something so blatant, like regurgitating the same arguments made here. Specifically in his "mentioning it all" shit show saying all of Amber's negative qualities are what led her to be fat. Oh Michealbedumb, are you talking about this, ultra-sensitive, PC friendly post by C3PBRO?
Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.12.07 AM.png

He probably remembered this argument on the spot because this post was as funny to him as it was to me. Funny enough for me to keep a screenshot, so I don't think cereal-for-brains would formulate this on his own.

As if FatDrake would give himself the same accountability. Don't even get me started on the uglies either side of him. Not shocking that two hags and a fatass fag can't handle critical thinking when it comes to them beating a dying horse. Their convenient "agoraphobia" doesn't excuse their hypocrisy, if you're sooo anxious why are you all out here with your asses showing? Because you're the same money grubbing breed of slug as AL.

Last edited:

estes

kiwifarms.net
You know how most of the Hater/Reaction channels all tend to say and echo the same sentiment over and over again....? "Kiwi Farms is a mean ol' nasty place, yeah, I don't go there"

Typically if I have ever heard a Hater channel mention KF it has been in a negative way, and then to follow up with assuring their audience that they definitely do NOT fraternize or post where the big mean internet cyberbullies all hang out! (Which is funny because more than one reactor definitely gets their material from here......lmao, js) I have absolutely heard both Dani Suze and Zachary Michael in the last month or two tell their watchers that they dont come here. Other Haters say Reddit is better instead (lol what a joke)

Why bother bringing this up? Well....in the first place its obvious that almost everyone in the ALR world comes here at some point.
But now that there is piping hot tea being served LIVE AND EXCLUSIVELY on the Farms, by a Farmer and to Farmers, all about Necky and her mom and the Cancer GFM.....it is going to be very interesting to see the reaction channels tripping all over each other to make videos about this stuff first but without showing their ass that they frequent the Farms.

geese apparently hates kiwifarms,her words lol

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

Orko can stay too. IDGAF, he still makes me giggle.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
ONE dude I have actually gotten an okay amount of enjoyment from is Biggest Mikey.
(But since he does mainly Foodie Beauty reactions I won't spam the thread with his videos)

He's got his flaws (dude's videos are long AF....he seriously needs to learn what to keep and what to edit out, for example. But I think he mainly does Podcasts? idk) but he is funny. as. shit. He absolutely RUINS her.
He also only makes like 1 video every two months and doesn't whore himself out as part of some big warm lovable "Hater Community" which is a nice change.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Most people cannot handle having their dirty laundry and their double standards aired out. It's why they chimp out when they wind up in a KiwiFarms thread, or in some other uncensored area of the internet that discusses how awful they are. They survive day to day by telling themselves the story on repeat that they are a good person, that the people they surround themselves with are good people, and everyone they encounter who tells them otherwise is an asshole. The truth is that most people exist in a gray area and do a mix of decent and shitty things. It's up to you whether or not you listen to what other people truly think about you and make changes to your behaviour to be better.
Anytime someone wants to act like they have the moral high ground in this shit show- and let me say we’re all a bunch a sick fucks watching this snuff film, that’s when you know they have skeletons in their closet. Then you get to point out most everyone is involved is a no lifer neet and even if the haydur themselves isn’t that’s who they’re pandering to. I’m on to you “stay at home wives”, hanging on every word and doing as much work as Eric was. In the end we’re all going to hell might as well pour a drink and laugh at the fatty while we slowly descend into our rightful place.

also that pettykitten faggot ran a shitty AL discord, and the moment Amber messaged her to claim her videos violated amber’s copyright kitten pussed out instead of telling her to fuck off. Therefore she should neck herself on stream for my amusement.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not just that language isn't policed here, it's that everyone is held accountable. You don't get to be put into the role of infallible hero just because one cow is a raging, spastic asshole; you don't get special exemptions for poking fun at them.

It's frankly why I like this place. It's refreshing. We're not good people, at least while we're here, and the folks who tend to get comfy here know it. It's also why I tend to dislike the reaction channels surrounding people like AL (or "drama" channels in general) since they frequently pull the "ohhhhhh I'm doing this because I CARE" card which is bullshit and deep down they know it, but they can't admit they're just being assholes for the fun of it. Although if they tried their oblivious followers would probably chew them up for being so mean.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
It's frankly why I like this place. It's refreshing. We're not good people, at least while we're here, and the folks who tend to get comfy here know it. It's also why I tend to dislike the reaction channels surrounding people like AL (or "drama" channels in general) since they frequently pull the "ohhhhhh I'm doing this because I CARE" card which is bullshit and deep down they know it, but they can't admit they're just being assholes for the fun of it. Although if they tried their oblivious followers would probably chew them up for being so mean.
You know, I would even say in some ways we are NICER than the haydur nation on youtube.
Wait, wait... hear me out lol.
Yes, okay. We talk mad shit on Amber. But I mean, at least we are doing it on our own website. It's whatever. If Amber didn't want to hear about it - then she could just not ever come to this website. At least we give her the option of opting out of reading "haydur" content on herself. Where the haydurs on youtube flood her on her own platform. Ya know? At least we give her the courtesy of opting out of the hater content where on youtube she's going to see the videos, even if she doesn't click on them she's still going to see the thumbnails and titles. And they spam her name for views associating her channel with their shit talking content.

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I would even say in some ways we are NICER than the haydur nation on youtube.
Wait, wait... hear me out lol.
Yes, okay. We talk mad shit on Amber. But I mean, at least we are doing it on our own website. It's whatever. If Amber didn't want to hear about it - then she could just not ever come to this website. At least we give her the option of opting out of reading "haydur" content on herself. Where the haydurs on youtube flood her on her own platform. Ya know? At least we give her the courtesy of opting out of the hater content where on youtube she's going to see the videos, even if she doesn't click on them she's still going to see the thumbnails and titles. And they spam her name for views associating her channel with their shit talking content.
We're different, yes, but I don't know about nicer.

I'd say reaction channels are a little too close to being cows themselves and are closer to actual bullying than a site like this because we (ideally) keep to ourselves. Amber coming here is similar to eavesdropping and overhearing nasty comments about yourself.

That being said, the scale of commentary and laser focus is greater here, and collectively we're pretty vicious. Maybe because of greater anonymity or just our personalities. Who knows. It's hard to say we're nicer.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net

Why bother bringing this up? Well....in the first place its obvious that almost everyone in the ALR world comes here at some point.
But now that there is piping hot tea being served LIVE AND EXCLUSIVELY on the Farms, by a Farmer and to Farmers, all about Necky and her mom and the Cancer GFM.....it is going to be very interesting to see the reaction channels tripping all over each other to make videos about this stuff first but without showing their ass that they frequent the Farms.
Zach has admitted to coming here but for the sake of his employment, it's best if he isn't seen to be here regularly and I think he's making a public effort to state so. I haven't seen him saying it's bad just that he hasn't come here in a while. He's had to answer the ableism and bullying accusations for the same reason. Mind you I don't watch everything, mainly if he's talking about Chantal because, well, they have a special relationship.

I feel like any reaction channel saying "kiwi's a bad place" with any real intent is really saying "don't go look where I get my info from".

Edit:

geese apparently hates kiwifarms,her words lol
Omg she fucking donated to -and promoted- this scam. The least corrupt thing to do here would have been to say and do nothing about it.

Last edited:

amberLAH

Sometimes my breathing gets a little wonk
kiwifarms.net
In my quest to find a video with some new tea, came across this little ditty which made me lol.
“Amber” said:
When I go up, I do it like a ladder. I use my hands and feet.
Imagine, it’s midnight, you go to take a piss. As you approach the stairs you see a ravenous, 450 elbee binge monster with crazed eyes and drool dripping down its lopsided chin.

It’s crawling towards you.