Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting to see who cries like a bitch over the wasted life. Seeing a clip recently of Amber's beginning saying the lowest weight she can remember was 290 at age 11 kind of made me sad, like she never had a chance but then again she was a 400lb adult. She could have stopped there if not even gotten slightly better. It's totally on her that the fail continued on to 600lbs.

Also, the Foster family cared enough to try to do something and she resents it still. How does an 11 year old even get access to enough food to get that fat?
I probably will.
Sorry.
I feel terrible for people caught in this type of downward spiral. I’m an idiot for watching the train wreck, I know.

sedentary rock

kiwifarms.net
This is going to be a fucking series, I cannot wait.

Scrolling through the old videos on that channel is truly a clusterfuck of cringe. It's a naruto spergatorium laced with some absolutely sewer tier gameplay footage, weird personal videos of a high school graduation and an anime convention, as well as a lone compilation of fat people dancing and some bonus videos paying homage to the Vietnam war and pregnancy loss/dead babies. From the sims videos I skimmed, the outlook is fucking bizarre. Whatever the hell is going to come out of this mess is sure to be entertaining in some respect.

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-15_142331_www.youtube.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-15_143409_www.youtube.com.png

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-15_141712_www.youtube.com.png

DrakeABeetus

kiwifarms.net
I had to make an account just to comment on drake-a-beetus. I am sick of his pissant attitude about every little thing chantal and amber do/say. He is always jumping down their throats over every little thing. I'm no AOr chantal fan but this is beating a dead horse at this point. Shannon was the only one with balls to stick it to all the hayders but its too bad it came from her. I can tell that the other channels are afraid to say anything negative to him otherwise theyll feel his wrath. And the crust all over his lips on his IG story today was mega cringe. He has the nerve to talk about what Chantal and Amber wear yet we only see him in oversized tshirts. Theres so much to say about this lolcow

leadenema

kiwifarms.net
I had to make an account just to comment on drake-a-beetus. I am sick of his pissant attitude about every little thing chantal and amber do/say. He is always jumping down their throats over every little thing. I'm no AOr chantal fan but this is beating a dead horse at this point. Shannon was the only one with balls to stick it to all the hayders but its too bad it came from her. I can tell that the other channels are afraid to say anything negative to him otherwise theyll feel his wrath. And the crust all over his lips on his IG story today was mega cringe. He has the nerve to talk about what Chantal and Amber wear yet we only see him in oversized tshirts. Theres so much to say about this lolcow
Agreed. He is a fatty fuck and he has made 0 progress from what I can tell since he started.

I think the most ironic thing is he does these "ice water mukbangs" while talking trash yet he isn't losing any weight either. And he is of SUBSTANTIAL size. He is obese. He has to be packing food away every damn day. Him and Charlie gold are both projecting in every video. Somehow being less fat is an accomplishment? Bitch you're still OBESE!

Chamaelirium

Perennial endangered medicinal herb type situation
kiwifarms.net
This light-skin really has some nerve :story: :story: , does lil miss petty know she is not welcome in a lot of black communities as he is light-skinned and gay? :story:

He is so damn triggered, makes you wonder the real reason he dogs on AL and Chintal.
I truly can't get over how self-righteous he acts when he's nearly 500 lbs as well. He needs to stop worrying about Amberylynn and whitey and go get some exercise and vegetables. What a riot :story:

YOUR MOM

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.
kiwifarms.net
I used to like MBfattybeetusdrake. I subbed to him when he was under 3000 (subs not lbs) and he had some good videos with clips where Al says something and then a clip where she contradicts herself.

When he got more subs he started talking more about himself than Al and I totally don't give a fuck, I just want Al content. Then even worse, it got preachy and even more about himself with little to no Al.

He's going back to the Al stuff that got him subs in the first place but now it all sucks because the Al hater shit is a saturated market.

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen any of Roger's unique insights into "Amberland" lately, but happened to catch his latest today where he angrily shouts about tire tracks on his property and is literally building a wall to deny his neighbors access to his road.
Like many before him, while smugly reporting on the cows he has inevitably become the cow. It's astonishing.

Also while sifting through the ever-expanding sea of Amber-related content I happened across whatever the fuck this is:
I don't even know what to say.
"I am just an asshole screaming into my computer" she volunteers... That pretty much sums up around 99% of "Haydur Nation" at this point.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
This light-skin really has some nerve :story: :story: , does lil miss petty know she is not welcome in a lot of black communities as he is light-skinned and gay? :story:

He is so damn triggered, makes you wonder the real reason he dogs on AL and Chintal.
I'm very confused why hes retweeted that, when his mother is white and from what I gather he was raised buy his white family since his black father bounced.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino