Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen any of Roger's unique insights into "Amberland" lately, but happened to catch his latest today where he angrily shouts about tire tracks on his property and is literally building a wall to deny his neighbors access to his road.
Like many before him, while smugly reporting on the cows he has inevitably become the cow. It's astonishing.
Bro you live in KY, in a trailer, on a farm, in a field. If you don't own a shotgun already go and get yourself one or I'm coming to Arnie Gentry Rd, Eubank KY to take your redneck badge myself.

"But that trailer home isn't blue C3, you stupid butthole."

Yes, mugshots.

Note the glasses and goofy ass ears.

H'es been arrested for the following (according to good old Kentucky Arrest Records);
(Penned lovingly to @xenomorph who accuses every Kentucky cow I know of being on meth. This one's for you.)
8/2/2015:
  • #1 ONE HEADLIGHT
  • #2 FAILURE TO OR IMPROPER SIGNAL
    BOND: $7500
  • #3 FAILURE TO WEAR SEAT BELTS
  • #4 FAILURE OF OWNER TO MAINTAIN REQUIRED INS/SEC, 1ST OFF
  • #5 POSSESSION OF SYNTHETIC DRUGS - CLASS B MISDEMEANOR
  • #6 POSS CONT SUB 1ST DEG, 1ST OFF (METHAMPHETAMINE)
  • #7 FAILURE TO PRODUCE INSURANCE CARD
  • #8 FAILURE TO NOTIFY ADRS CHANGE TO DEPT OF TRANS
9/4/2015:
  • #1 ANY FELONY CHARGE NOT COVERED BY THESE CODES
    BOND: $2000

Last edited:

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
in agreement that he has no place coming for anyone's lack of fashion sense. this is a grown man who has expressed excitement over a Kermit "All About the Green" tee
He has started to wear these absolutely ludicrous, flashy and tacky cheap metal whole-finger ring cuff things and other big chunky fake rings that he buys from AliExpress for $15 then waves in front of his camera during livestreams gurgling about how cool and awesome he feels.

Oh but when Amber does stuff like that it is tasteless, annoying flexing remember guys.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So instead of being skinny and stupid, she's fat and stupid. Good thing she has that fictional psychology degree going for her.

Another fat vegan. How cliche.
Not exactly, a lot of vegans are desperate enough to lie and say you can eat Oreos and breads and all kinds of shit and you will "TOTES LOSE WEIGHT CAUSE NO MEATZ AND CHEESE" they lie to get re.tards to join their cult.

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly, a lot of vegans are desperate enough to lie and say you can eat Oreos and breads and all kinds of shit and you will "TOTES LOSE WEIGHT CAUSE NO MEATZ AND CHEESE" they lie to get re.tards to join their cult.

Veganism isn't about losing weight, man. That's just eating processed plant-based foods.

Reactions: Bob Loblaw

xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Veganism isn't about losing weight, man. That's just eating processed plant-based foods.
I understand that, I was pointing out THEIR idiocy... I am saying vegans were clamoring to get AL to be a vegan so they lie and tell her she can lose weight with it so she could stop eating meat and it didnt work.

Das It

Queen of Denial
kiwifarms.net
I understand that, I was pointing out THEIR idiocy... I am saying vegans were clamoring to get AL to be a vegan so they lie and tell her she can lose weight with it so she could stop eating meat and it didnt work.
Now that Beyond Meat is at Burger King and Carl's Jr. she wouldn't have to change a thing!

When you try to get rid of your double chin, but you accidentally minimize your lower jaw.
Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 10.12.49 AM.png

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen any of Roger's unique insights into "Amberland" lately, but happened to catch his latest today where he angrily shouts about tire tracks on his property and is literally building a wall to deny his neighbors access to his road.
Like many before him, while smugly reporting on the cows he has inevitably become the cow. It's astonishing.
Bro you live in KY, in a trailer, on a farm, in a field. If you don't own a shotgun already go and get yourself one or I'm coming to Arnie Gentry Rd, Eubank KY to take your redneck badge myself.

Yes, mugshots.

H'es been arrested for the following (according to good old Kentucky Arrest Records);
(Penned lovingly to @xenomorph who accuses every Kentucky cow I know of being on meth. This one's for you.)
8/2/2015:
  • #1 ONE HEADLIGHT
9/4/2015:
Hmm. Meth and another synthetic drug - any ideas as to what that would be?

Also, L O L
Homie really out here with felonies, including drugs, and has talked about becoming the Sherriff of Monticello
:story:

Maybe he and Rickie did meth together, he claimed he "knew all of ALR and the gang's drug dealers" and bragged he could "cut them off at any time"
He says he smoked weed with Rickieboi, too, didn't he? Maybe he was fibbing about the drug, but really had smoked with him...

Edit: wurd

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: C3PBRO

xenomorph

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yes, mugshots.

8/2/2015:
  • #1 ONE HEADLIGHT
9/4/2015:
Fuck yeah Methhead city!

I love looking at Hammy's Mother's mugshot

39751551_338668836883300_2186759826841796608_n.jpg

Look how proud she is of herself, she put her fucking mugshot on her Facebook lol

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
fuck you!!!!! Seriously like the 3 or 4th time this cunt has fucking noted one of our theories like directly after. Ps hey Micheal you faggot
The majority of his ALR or Chantal tweets are what he’s seen elsewhere, and the memes or “funny” pictures he posts are taken from here, Reddit or the Facebook groups. Just like his video rants are just type ups of what is said here or other places on the Internet.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 975225

speculation on amber and Eric’s where abouts posted by michaelbefatfuck
You wouldn't be surprised? Well I'd be fucking shocked. The "Becky is so done!!!1" comments and the absolute certainty that the fag gang is on the verge of breaking up began mere months after AL moved in and just keep coming. How many times has she taken a break from uploading? She's gone radio silent for much longer than this time. Nothing ever happens after. I hate to break it to everyone but...
Amber is just lazy

Seriously like the 3 or 4th time this cunt has fucking noted one of our theories like directly after. Ps hey Micheal you faggot
Yes, because absolutely no one outside of KF can rub 2 brain cells together and come up with the same theories our members do. It's not like everyone with a triple-digit IQ can sense the palpable tension in that house and wonder if everything's alright in there. Seriously, the air of superiority some Kiwis cultivate is reaching reddit levels of cringe

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino