Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I don't care for this dumb bun chick but this vid is revealing.
I can't believe how she's changed over the years. She used to be soft spoken. Still had wonky eyes but not too cocky like she is now.
I've never followed her. I hadn't heard of her until a few months back I watched a video by Willo about Rickie shading Al.
As I watched her I just couldn't believe it.
She's changed. Not for the good at all. Or maybe she was putting on a facade back then.
We know she's a liar and manipulator.

pecansandies

Daddy needs his feel good juice
kiwifarms.net
I don't know exactly how the algorithm works but I can't imagine that it cares about videos that are too short for ads
yep! this plus:

• I don't think she's monetized and the algorithms favor monetized videos always (I didn't see any ads anywhere on or near her videos at least) and like you said even if she were, the videos are under 10min
  • some of the titles of her videos are not "youtube friendly" (read: family friendly) which also makes them harder to find
  • thumbnails also not "youtube friendly"
  • the tags she uses on her videos, same deal with titles and thumbnails
basically if you want to be seen on youtube you have to play their game. So if creators just do their own thing, the upside is that their growth is totally organic and tend to have better returns on views and such (more dedicated viewers), but the downside is that youtube simple doesn't want your shit to be seen. So you either have to hustle really hard on your own or just not care about the numbers game

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Kate is obviously the best but Orko's idiocy makes me laugh too. I'm not sure how anyone else feels about him, but something about him makes me giggle. All the commentary channels on Amber either bore me or outright annoy me, namely MBP.
I like Orko, too! He and Kate are the only ones worth watching for me. It's the screenshots he uses to illustrate his little narratives that make me laugh everytime. But ultimately it's shtick, which can wear a little thin sometimes, but I do enjoy him.

I tend to forget he exists, then I remember and will binge past episodes, whereas with Kate, I will watch immediately.

eterna

Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do
kiwifarms.net
I like Orko, too! He and Kate are the only ones worth watching for me. It's the screenshots he uses to illustrate his little narratives that make me laugh everytime. But ultimately it's shtick, which can wear a little thin sometimes, but I do enjoy him.

I tend to forget he exists, then I remember and will binge past episodes, whereas with Kate, I will watch immediately.
Orko does have the best screencaps, and that added with his turn of phrase normally makes me laugh. But as you said, sometimes the schtick gets a little tired or he rambles on too long or repeats the same phrase too much where it becomes more grating than funny. But give me the worst Orko video over the best MBP/Charlie Gold/FreeSpirit/Zach video any day.

For a brief time (like 2.2 seconds) I enjoyed Young Dumb Honey Bun. They weren't anything special at all but I would prefer to see a compilation of Amber's greatest hits over her boring ass vlogs to reach the good parts. Then, Honey Bun got infected with the Unwarranted Self Importance disease and though people gave a damn about her makeup routine. I unsubbed as quickly as I subbed.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
See I like Orko for the sass and the silly conspiracy theories, its fun. Katie Winslett for me I click straight away same with StaySi. The commentary channels are so incestious with each other I just can't I noticed Aphrodiate Peach distanced herself from them which I like as she is not bad at all. Theres too much fart huffing and power leveling, it becomes basically reddit in real life at this point.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the OT question, but am I the only one getting a "Click here to watch this on YouTube" with the embedded videos lately? Some kinda fuckery is afoot and I'm not sure if it's my own fault somehow.

no.JPG

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the OT question, but am I the only one getting a "Click here to watch this on YouTube" with the embedded videos lately? Some kinda fuckery is afoot and I'm not sure if it's my own fault somehow.

View attachment 1000032
I occasionally get that. It may depend if you're signed into youtube/gmail or not. It's allowing me to view here and I am signed in. Other times, cretaors set the video where it can only be viewed on yt.

Lies Unlimited

Short-fingered vulgarian
kiwifarms.net
For some inexplicable reason young dumb honey cunt is blowing up since "going public", she's shot up thousands despite being a dull basic bitch on all levels. She's no different from any other whyte girl who developed her aesthetics in 2012 from Tumblr.
Wait I think I just explained her popularity *sigh*

moron

kiwifarms.net
Out of all the haydurs' channels Honey Bun should be the last one to think she's special. All her videos are just compilations of Amber's videos with like 2 memes. At least with Katie W's videos a bit more of her personality was mixed in with her editing, so it was kind of understandable when she thought people were watching for her.

PotatoSalad4711

Becky’s Drawings
kiwifarms.net
Out of all the haydurs' channels Honey Bun should be the last one to think she's special. All her videos are just compilations of Amber's videos with like 2 memes. At least with Katie W's videos a bit more of her personality was mixed in with her editing, so it was kind of understandable when she thought people were watching for her.
Speaking of, YDHB, she was sure to show us her morning routine during a trip to Warsaw.
0279C9FD-F437-4403-A4B1-E2A65A561ABC.png
B9DD9D23-3C10-4C08-B436-BF3DA432A33F.png
A9AFE104-5B7D-4A6D-BDA9-D4C4CD8F28CD.png
I await her future thread in the Beauty Parlour.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino