Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder who it was that saw her and why they haven't come forward, screeching like a reetard on twitter (maybe they have?) and how the channel got this video that's a few weeks old (or more) anyway. So much to be thunkful about 🤔

edit: couldn't be bothered to read the comments then I found this:
View attachment 1000949
@PiggyPie found her FB.

Fat stalker dunce or fat stalker moron. You decide.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure, Fat Jan. You just happened to be at the same vet Amber uses on the same day at the same time, and you just happened to be parked directly behind her. It's all just happenstance! Sure.
People keep saying that but I don't get it. If she was stalking her why didn't she get better footage? If she really saw on snapchat hours earlier, went there and camped out, got in position... why such shit footage? That makes no sense. Also someone said I think on the reddit thread about this that there are several vets in the area. How did she know which vet Amberlynn was going to?

e:
STALLKING.jpg

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People keep saying that but I don't get it. If she was stalking her why didn't she get better footage? If she really saw on snapchat hours earlier, went there and camped out, got in position... why such shit footage? That makes no sense. Also someone said I think on the reddit thread about this that there are several vets in the area. How did she know which vet Amberlynn was going to?

e:
View attachment 1001224
I just can't buy what she's selling, Twinks.

A FB Kentucky trashbag from a haydur page just happens to park behind the ObeseMobile, sees Amber just seconds after exiting, and starts filming.

I think she was staking them out. Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.

The likelihood of it all being a happy coincidence is just so astronomical, I can't buy it. But a dimwitted stalkercow from an FB haydur group making it happen is something I would put cash money on.

And goddamn, these dumbfucks sure do put the 'dur' in haydur.

eta to avoid double post:

I have some questions for Kimberly Morrison of Somerset Kentucky.

Were you arriving at the vet or leaving when you were very coincidentally parked behind Amber's car?

Did Amber arrive first or did you?

Did you see them inside the vet?

How long were you sitting in your car before you just happened to glace up to see Fatsquatch?

Did you have your phone in your hand or did you have to grab it, find the camera app, slide to 'video' and start recording?

Last edited:

pecansandies

I'M SASSIFIED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. If she planned it she would have had better footage.
What she should have done was walk up to her and say oooo I'm vlogging! Like the beast does when she's out. Or at least gotten closer.
Maybe it was a coincidence.
It is a small town.
idk man a lot of these women are pretty obsessed but also too chickenshit to ever try something like that. Talking shit about ALR in their facebook group and actually having a spine are two different things. Also we're forgetting how little these people have to do during the day. Not saying it's 100% a sure thing she camped out I just would not at all be surprised if she went through all that for facebook group/reddit asspats

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just can't buy what she's selling, Twinks.

A FB Kentucky trashbag from a haydur page just happens to park behind the ObeseMobile, sees Amber just seconds after exiting, and starts filming.

I think she was staking them out. Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.

The likelihood of it all being a happy coincidence is just so astronomical, I can't buy it. But a dimwitted stalkercow from an FB haydur group making it happen is something I would put cash money on.

And goddamn, these dumbfucks sure do put the 'dur' in haydur.

eta to avoid double post:

I have some questions for Kimberly Morrison of Somerset Kentucky.

Were you arriving at the vet or leaving when you were very coincidentally parked behind Amber's car?

Did Amber arrive first or did you?

Did you see them inside the vet?

How long were you sitting in your car before you just happened to glace up to see Fatsquatch?

Did you have your phone in your hand or did you have to grab it, find the camera app, slide to 'video' and start recording?
I didn't know she was in a haydur group. Hmmm sounds suspicious. She may end up with her own thread, gorls.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Strine

O body swayed to music, O brighteneen glance,
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. If she planned it she would have had better footage.
What she should have done was walk up to her and say oooo I'm vlogging! Like the beast does when she's out. Or at least gotten closer.
Maybe it was a coincidence.
It is a small town.
If she had recorded audio, Amber would actually have a leygg to stand on legally, because the laws for audio recording are stricter than just video. It also would have been more entertaining than the few seconds of shitty footage we got, though. Amber has now realised it's not illegal to film her, so now she's accusing this bitch of stalkeen her instead. Amber being triggered is fun, but I wish it had been over more gratuitous footage instead of something so boring.