Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
People keep saying that but I don't get it. If she was stalking her why didn't she get better footage? If she really saw on snapchat hours earlier, went there and camped out, got in position... why such shit footage? That makes no sense. Also someone said I think on the reddit thread about this that there are several vets in the area. How did she know which vet Amberlynn was going to?

e:
View attachment 1001224
I just can't buy what she's selling, Twinks.

A FB Kentucky trashbag from a haydur page just happens to park behind the ObeseMobile, sees Amber just seconds after exiting, and starts filming.

I think she was staking them out. Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.

The likelihood of it all being a happy coincidence is just so astronomical, I can't buy it. But a dimwitted stalkercow from an FB haydur group making it happen is something I would put cash money on.

And goddamn, these dumbfucks sure do put the 'dur' in haydur.

eta to avoid double post:

I have some questions for Kimberly Morrison of Somerset Kentucky.

Were you arriving at the vet or leaving when you were very coincidentally parked behind Amber's car?

Did Amber arrive first or did you?

Did you see them inside the vet?

How long were you sitting in your car before you just happened to glace up to see Fatsquatch?

Did you have your phone in your hand or did you have to grab it, find the camera app, slide to 'video' and start recording?

Last edited:

pecansandies

Daddy needs his feel good juice
kiwifarms.net
I agree. If she planned it she would have had better footage.
What she should have done was walk up to her and say oooo I'm vlogging! Like the beast does when she's out. Or at least gotten closer.
Maybe it was a coincidence.
It is a small town.
idk man a lot of these women are pretty obsessed but also too chickenshit to ever try something like that. Talking shit about ALR in their facebook group and actually having a spine are two different things. Also we're forgetting how little these people have to do during the day. Not saying it's 100% a sure thing she camped out I just would not at all be surprised if she went through all that for facebook group/reddit asspats

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I just can't buy what she's selling, Twinks.

A FB Kentucky trashbag from a haydur page just happens to park behind the ObeseMobile, sees Amber just seconds after exiting, and starts filming.

I think she was staking them out. Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.

The likelihood of it all being a happy coincidence is just so astronomical, I can't buy it. But a dimwitted stalkercow from an FB haydur group making it happen is something I would put cash money on.

And goddamn, these dumbfucks sure do put the 'dur' in haydur.

eta to avoid double post:

I have some questions for Kimberly Morrison of Somerset Kentucky.

Were you arriving at the vet or leaving when you were very coincidentally parked behind Amber's car?

Did Amber arrive first or did you?

Did you see them inside the vet?

How long were you sitting in your car before you just happened to glace up to see Fatsquatch?

Did you have your phone in your hand or did you have to grab it, find the camera app, slide to 'video' and start recording?
I didn't know she was in a haydur group. Hmmm sounds suspicious. She may end up with her own thread, gorls.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
I agree. If she planned it she would have had better footage.
What she should have done was walk up to her and say oooo I'm vlogging! Like the beast does when she's out. Or at least gotten closer.
Maybe it was a coincidence.
It is a small town.
If she had recorded audio, Amber would actually have a leygg to stand on legally, because the laws for audio recording are stricter than just video. It also would have been more entertaining than the few seconds of shitty footage we got, though. Amber has now realised it's not illegal to film her, so now she's accusing this bitch of stalkeen her instead. Amber being triggered is fun, but I wish it had been over more gratuitous footage instead of something so boring.

pecansandies

Daddy needs his feel good juice
kiwifarms.net
Kimberly says she wasn't stalking Amber, courtesy of Reddit:
View attachment 1001594
Right, no one would ever deign to stalk Amberlynn. It's not like there are entire spaces on the internet critiquing her every move. It's not like local youtubers have crossed boundaries with her before. Nope. It's all just crying laughing emojis and rainbows.

Like I don't think anyone is STALKING-stalking her, But this is just being willfully obtuse to keep the circle jerk going. This is why these people send me. They have me inadvertently DEFENDING Amberlynn because they are so goddamn stupid by comparison

of course she's on keto. I wonder if this sense of superiority is going to linger when she gains back everything she lost.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Zachary is stressed because he can’t keep up with all of the ARL drama.
It’s okay boo boo, work at your own pace, we still love you!
Zach is always preaching about how he has a life outside ALR and he has lots of work issues he’s committed to but I don’t really know anyone who’s ASKING him to sit and rag on the fat bitch at this point.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.
I didn't want to reply just to say "that's a really good point" since I didn't have anything else to add... but that's a really good point.

But then I saw her followup post about how she was already there and had gone back out to her car when she saw the beast come out and I found it pretty believable, so I dunno.

It seems it was the haydur collective that put together how Amberlynn had said on snapchat that she was going to the vet (I guess? I don't follow her snap) and they just speculated that Kim MUST have seen that snap and stalked her. We don't know that Kim even follows her snap, do we? I'm still leaning towards believing her. because if you wanted to stalk, if you were willing to wait hours to stake out Amberlynn you'd have a much better chance of seeing her at walmart or her two most frequented restaurants in the area. And again if there are multiple vets in the area she somehow knew which one to go to...

In any case, accusing her of being a stalker is funny so carry on. 🥂

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I didn't want to reply just to say "that's a really good point" since I didn't have anything else to add... but that's a really good point.

But then I saw her followup post about how she was already there and had gone back out to her car when she saw the beast come out and I found it pretty believable, so I dunno.

It seems it was the haydur collective that put together how Amberlynn had said on snapchat that she was going to the vet (I guess? I don't follow her snap) and they just speculated that Kim MUST have seen that snap and stalked her. We don't know that Kim even follows her snap, do we? I'm still leaning towards believing her. because if you wanted to stalk, if you were willing to wait hours to stake out Amberlynn you'd have a much better chance of seeing her at walmart or her two most frequented restaurants in the area. And again if there are multiple vets in the area she somehow knew which one to go to...

In any case, accusing her of being a stalker is funny so carry on. 🥂
I honestly don't get why so many think another Monticello fatty couldn't know about Amber and then stumble into her in a very public place

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
For some inexplicable reason young dumb honey cunt is blowing up since "going public", she's shot up thousands despite being a dull basic bitch on all levels. She's no different from any other whyte girl who developed her aesthetics in 2012 from Tumblr.
Wait I think I just explained her popularity *sigh*
What a weird way to get into e-thottery - Amberlynn reaction vids
:story:

@PiggyPie found her FB.

Fat stalker dunce or fat stalker moron. You decide.
Her and Roger should hook up.
Idk if its just everyone in that area but I do get "I'll stalk and kill you" vibes

I honestly don't get why so many think another Monticello fatty couldn't know about Amber and then stumble into her in a very public place
If Albert hadn't opened her mouth, I might believe that the chick sat there and was at the very least creepin'
But the second she said "she sat there for HoUrZ" she lost me. Hours, Albert? Were you aware and terrified?
Because in the video you look pretty fucking unaware and unbothered. Neither you nor Beggy confronted that Kuntucky Fried Hoe either, which makes no sense to me.
Idk about y'all but I'd have gone up to that lady and said something (albeit slowly lol)
Or complained to the vet so maybe they'd refuse her service or some petty shit like that.
fawk, anything but 'nothing until the internet gets the video and THEN I'll talk about how she StAlKeD me for HoUrZ despite publicly outing herself!' Bullshit
Not to mention outing yourself if you're a regular stalker of a person seems counterintuitive? Unlikely?
Especially if she's never attempted contact in the past. People escalate but jfc that's a very public and large leap.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming the "hours" thing is because Amberlynn must have snapped about the vet, went there hours later, and because someone spotted her there she (and the Ambabies) assume Kim must have seen the snap and went to the vet (somehow knew which vet) and staked her out for hours waiting for AL to get there. That's what I'm getting from this, but I could be wrong.

Because I honestly don't believe Amberlynn could physically sit in a chair in a waiting room for hours, I think her spine would explode. Like I don't think Amberlynn is saying she was AT the vet for hours with a haydur camped outside. I think she's saying it was hours between her snapping about the vet and actually going. But like I said I could be wrong. I didn't even see the snap.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
If she had recorded audio, Amber would actually have a leygg to stand on legally, because the laws for audio recording are stricter than just video. It also would have been more entertaining than the few seconds of shitty footage we got, though. Amber has now realised it's not illegal to film her, so now she's accusing this bitch of stalkeen her instead. Amber being triggered is fun, but I wish it had been over more gratuitous footage instead of something so boring.
Even if they did catch audio, her defense is weak when 1) she’s done it in a lot of her videos, and 2) she does t live in a state where consent laws matter.

E75C79C7-DE21-4C90-BDD4-45A63881D8E7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Punkinsplice

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino