Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
That moron could have walked up to her and claimed she was a “fan” and since we all know Amber craves adoration, the cow could have gotten some good footage if she’d been able to keep up the act long enough. Amber would have fell for it, but no, the dumb bitch chose to be a creeper instead.

pecansandies

I'M SASSIFIED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kimberly says she wasn't stalking Amber, courtesy of Reddit:
View attachment 1001594
Right, no one would ever deign to stalk Amberlynn. It's not like there are entire spaces on the internet critiquing her every move. It's not like local youtubers have crossed boundaries with her before. Nope. It's all just crying laughing emojis and rainbows.

Like I don't think anyone is STALKING-stalking her, But this is just being willfully obtuse to keep the circle jerk going. This is why these people send me. They have me inadvertently DEFENDING Amberlynn because they are so goddamn stupid by comparison

of course she's on keto. I wonder if this sense of superiority is going to linger when she gains back everything she lost.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Zachary is stressed because he can’t keep up with all of the ARL drama.
It’s okay boo boo, work at your own pace, we still love you!
Zach is always preaching about how he has a life outside ALR and he has lots of work issues he’s committed to but I don’t really know anyone who’s ASKING him to sit and rag on the fat bitch at this point.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatty Stalksalot gets bored waiting for them to come out of the vet and starts playing Candy Crush with her fat Kentucky fried fingers. Oh fuck, there she is! and she fumbles for the camera. Hopped up on mid-game adrenaline, the smell of her own farts, and the promise of Facebook YASS KWEEN glory to come, the grease huffing, incompetent oily underboob that is Kimberly Morrison completely blows the money shot.
I didn't want to reply just to say "that's a really good point" since I didn't have anything else to add... but that's a really good point.

But then I saw her followup post about how she was already there and had gone back out to her car when she saw the beast come out and I found it pretty believable, so I dunno.

It seems it was the haydur collective that put together how Amberlynn had said on snapchat that she was going to the vet (I guess? I don't follow her snap) and they just speculated that Kim MUST have seen that snap and stalked her. We don't know that Kim even follows her snap, do we? I'm still leaning towards believing her. because if you wanted to stalk, if you were willing to wait hours to stake out Amberlynn you'd have a much better chance of seeing her at walmart or her two most frequented restaurants in the area. And again if there are multiple vets in the area she somehow knew which one to go to...

In any case, accusing her of being a stalker is funny so carry on. 🥂

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I didn't want to reply just to say "that's a really good point" since I didn't have anything else to add... but that's a really good point.

But then I saw her followup post about how she was already there and had gone back out to her car when she saw the beast come out and I found it pretty believable, so I dunno.

It seems it was the haydur collective that put together how Amberlynn had said on snapchat that she was going to the vet (I guess? I don't follow her snap) and they just speculated that Kim MUST have seen that snap and stalked her. We don't know that Kim even follows her snap, do we? I'm still leaning towards believing her. because if you wanted to stalk, if you were willing to wait hours to stake out Amberlynn you'd have a much better chance of seeing her at walmart or her two most frequented restaurants in the area. And again if there are multiple vets in the area she somehow knew which one to go to...

In any case, accusing her of being a stalker is funny so carry on. 🥂
I honestly don't get why so many think another Monticello fatty couldn't know about Amber and then stumble into her in a very public place

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
For some inexplicable reason young dumb honey cunt is blowing up since "going public", she's shot up thousands despite being a dull basic bitch on all levels. She's no different from any other whyte girl who developed her aesthetics in 2012 from Tumblr.
Wait I think I just explained her popularity *sigh*
What a weird way to get into e-thottery - Amberlynn reaction vids
:story:

@PiggyPie found her FB.

Fat stalker dunce or fat stalker moron. You decide.
Her and Roger should hook up.
Idk if its just everyone in that area but I do get "I'll stalk and kill you" vibes

I honestly don't get why so many think another Monticello fatty couldn't know about Amber and then stumble into her in a very public place
If Albert hadn't opened her mouth, I might believe that the chick sat there and was at the very least creepin'
But the second she said "she sat there for HoUrZ" she lost me. Hours, Albert? Were you aware and terrified?
Because in the video you look pretty fucking unaware and unbothered. Neither you nor Beggy confronted that Kuntucky Fried Hoe either, which makes no sense to me.
Idk about y'all but I'd have gone up to that lady and said something (albeit slowly lol)
Or complained to the vet so maybe they'd refuse her service or some petty shit like that.
fawk, anything but 'nothing until the internet gets the video and THEN I'll talk about how she StAlKeD me for HoUrZ despite publicly outing herself!' Bullshit
Not to mention outing yourself if you're a regular stalker of a person seems counterintuitive? Unlikely?
Especially if she's never attempted contact in the past. People escalate but jfc that's a very public and large leap.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming the "hours" thing is because Amberlynn must have snapped about the vet, went there hours later, and because someone spotted her there she (and the Ambabies) assume Kim must have seen the snap and went to the vet (somehow knew which vet) and staked her out for hours waiting for AL to get there. That's what I'm getting from this, but I could be wrong.

Because I honestly don't believe Amberlynn could physically sit in a chair in a waiting room for hours, I think her spine would explode. Like I don't think Amberlynn is saying she was AT the vet for hours with a haydur camped outside. I think she's saying it was hours between her snapping about the vet and actually going. But like I said I could be wrong. I didn't even see the snap.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
If she had recorded audio, Amber would actually have a leygg to stand on legally, because the laws for audio recording are stricter than just video. It also would have been more entertaining than the few seconds of shitty footage we got, though. Amber has now realised it's not illegal to film her, so now she's accusing this bitch of stalkeen her instead. Amber being triggered is fun, but I wish it had been over more gratuitous footage instead of something so boring.
Even if they did catch audio, her defense is weak when 1) she’s done it in a lot of her videos, and 2) she does t live in a state where consent laws matter.

E75C79C7-DE21-4C90-BDD4-45A63881D8E7.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 993283

Reddit is a gold mine of exceptional
If Amber was smart, (I know, I know...) she'd have a case of using her image without permission to drop the legal banhamer on this gorl.

Oml, “mental things are scary” v2.0

After watching this, me thinking, what a fucking lolcow..
Archive, DFE is a thing and it's in play here, archive, archive! Or why bother, as you'll get a dead link in no time? Not that I care because I don't watch this pathetic excuse for a genetic dead end, but others might.

Right, no one would ever deign to stalk Amberlynn...Nope. It's all just crying laughing emojis and rainbows.

Like I don't think anyone is STALKING-stalking her, But this is just being willfully obtuse to keep the circle jerk going. This is why these people send me. They have me inadvertently DEFENDING Amberlynn because they are so goddamn stupid by comparison
Hey now, it's OK, you're not really defending big Al, you're more just pointing out the hypocrisy of another cringy porker orbiting her. Besides, look at this 50 point winning trophy,

Y'all should know me by now
See Christian Weston Chandler in person.

and tell me Amber shouldn't get one with at least a fifth of that point payout on the same reward condition?

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These are the factors for me which push it from the possibility of two fatties randomly colliding into the absolutely improbable-

She belongs to a notoriously exceptional Facebook group infamous for constantly trying to set Amber up by contacting her on variously platforms with the objective of tipping her and/or making her chimp, at least once suggesting someone stake out her house, and for being so fucking stupid, not even light can escape it.

She was parked directly behind them. Directly!

sperginity

abortion aficionado
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kate Winslet could edit their vids together into compilations long enough to monetize/get noticed? That's the only thing I can think of for them to do without totally ruining their channel.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice