Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 993283

Reddit is a gold mine of exceptional
If Amber was smart, (I know, I know...) she'd have a case of using her image without permission to drop the legal banhamer on this gorl.

Oml, “mental things are scary” v2.0

After watching this, me thinking, what a fucking lolcow..
Archive, DFE is a thing and it's in play here, archive, archive! Or why bother, as you'll get a dead link in no time? Not that I care because I don't watch this pathetic excuse for a genetic dead end, but others might.

Right, no one would ever deign to stalk Amberlynn...Nope. It's all just crying laughing emojis and rainbows.

Like I don't think anyone is STALKING-stalking her, But this is just being willfully obtuse to keep the circle jerk going. This is why these people send me. They have me inadvertently DEFENDING Amberlynn because they are so goddamn stupid by comparison
Hey now, it's OK, you're not really defending big Al, you're more just pointing out the hypocrisy of another cringy porker orbiting her. Besides, look at this 50 point winning trophy,

Y'all should know me by now
See Christian Weston Chandler in person.

and tell me Amber shouldn't get one with at least a fifth of that point payout on the same reward condition?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
I honestly don't get why so many think another Monticello fatty couldn't know about Amber and then stumble into her in a very public place
These are the factors for me which push it from the possibility of two fatties randomly colliding into the absolutely improbable-

She belongs to a notoriously exceptional Facebook group infamous for constantly trying to set Amber up by contacting her on variously platforms with the objective of tipping her and/or making her chimp, at least once suggesting someone stake out her house, and for being so fucking stupid, not even light can escape it.

She was parked directly behind them. Directly!

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kate Winslet could edit their vids together into compilations long enough to monetize/get noticed? That's the only thing I can think of for them to do without totally ruining their channel.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

Reservation for one at Yamatos
kiwifarms.net
I'm so tired talking about this loser. The video is like, 5 seconds long and shitty quality. She had her five minutes of Amberverse fame but now it's back to being a nobody. What's entertaining is how triggered Amber is about someone else filming her without her knowing. How dare someone point a camera at her and put it on the internet for anyone to see, only Amber can do that.

Rolling my eyes like
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 8.49.46 AM.png

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
I'm so tired talking about this loser. The video is like, 5 seconds long and shitty quality. She had her five minutes of Amberverse fame but now it's back to being a nobody. What's entertaining is how triggered Amber is about someone else filming her without her knowing. How dare someone point a camera at her and put it on the internet for anyone to see, only Amber can do that.

Rolling my eyes like View attachment 1002120
The responses on the fb page are gross, they're licking her asshole like no tomorrow, she's the "MVP", "the hero we don't deserve" and other cringey basic bitch compliments. But her constant reaching out for validation from the community to extend her five minutes could prove to be pretty funny if she begins to get on the their nerves.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
w8OAB8Y.jpg

Does this moron not realize that Amber and Becky now know who she is and what she looks like? I was kidding about Becky going to her house to kick her ass but I'm not sure how Becky would react if they actually saw her pointing a camera at them. She might decide to let out some of that pent up rage she's got stored up.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002140

Does this moron not realize that Amber and Becky now know who she is and what she looks like? I was kidding about Becky going to her house to kick her ass but I'm not sure how Becky would react if they actually saw her pointing a camera at them. She might decide to let out some of that pent up rage she's got stored up.
She'd do nothing.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002140

Nah. Becky loves to talk tough but she’d run away the moment that exceptional beast got the upper hand. God, that would be funny AF to watch.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002140

Inb4 Dusty cheats on Dana with NuDana here

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
You know, if Albert was so concerned with people stalking her (because she is totes famous ya'all) then why the fuck do you post shit on Snapchat? I understand saying you are going to the Vets isn't exactly classified info, but seems you could avoid "stalkers" if you stopped posting shit for attention.

Just the opinion of someone with common sense.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, if Albert was so concerned with people stalking her (because she is totes famous ya'all) then why the fuck do you post shit on Snapchat? I understand saying you are going to the Vets isn't exactly classified info, but seems you could avoid "stalkers" if you stopped posting shit for attention.

Maybe she was just really proud to be awake before 3PM.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net

I don't know if this was rhetorical or if you actually wanted an answer, but here I go.

She wants to do whatever she feels like without consequences.

Eating without weight gain.
Sharing intimate details about her life without judgment.
Celebrity without gossip.
Disease without symptoms.
Sympathy without expectations she'll do better.
The love of pets without needing to care for them.
Control without responsibility.
People without personalities.
A platform without feedback.

She wants the right to tell us she's on the way to the vet's without her hundreds/thousands of followers knowing she's going to the vet, and she wants to have those followers without the possibility of them being interested enough to show up at the vet to see her irl.

She's a spoiled child.

clusterfuckk

Forchette! Forchette!
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this was rhetorical or if you actually wanted an answer, but here I go.

She wants to do whatever she feels like without consequences.

Eating without weight gain.
Sharing intimate details about her life without judgment.
Celebrity without gossip.
Disease without symptoms.
Sympathy without expectations she'll do better.
The love of pets without needing to care for them.
Control without responsibility.
People without personalities.
A platform without feedback.

She wants the right to tell us she's on the way to the vet's without her hundreds/thousands of followers knowing she's going to the vet, and she wants to have those followers without the possibility of them being interested enough to show up at the vet to see her irl.

She's a spoiled child.
It was rhetorical but I appreciate your response.

pecansandies

Daddy needs his feel good juice
kiwifarms.net
Just to make sure the dead horse is sufficiently beaten:

this
So... information she could’ve easily gotten by calling? I smell bullshit.
plus
She belongs to a notoriously exceptional Facebook group infamous for constantly trying to set Amber up by contacting her on variously platforms with the objective of tipping her and/or making her chimp, at least once suggesting someone stake out her house, and for being so fucking stupid, not even light can escape it.

She was parked directly behind them. Directly!
plus:

= there is literally no way this was a random encounter.

I could have been convinced if at any point the story was that she was already out/already shopping in the plaza/etc but @headlikeafckngorange brought up the most important thing: who the fuck would drive to the vet just for a info they can get in 2 seconds by calling? If she were already out and about, different story. But she said she went to the vet and only there just for this one reason. No ma'am.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino