Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Couldn't someone call about the polygamy? Or she just polyamorous? I'm confused by the user name polyfamlife...
Polygamy is definitely illegal in all 50 states (as is bigamy), so someone could call, but that would probably be nothingburger too. Kimberly's married to someone at the moment (maiden name McKown) but that doesn't mean she's legally married to whatever other flabby pasty Kentuckians she fucks on the side and calls a relationship. She could just have an organized cuckoldry situation type deal like Bex, or an entirely fake trolling creek marriage like Becky's mom.

God I seem like such a Debbie Downer. If the dumb bidges over at fb insist on validating ALR's victimhood by harassing her with varying government agencies, who am I to say no? Just make it funny.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net

Yes, he is the Farm's favourite fatty haydur to hate.
But Diabeetus Drake, completely regardless of whatever your personal feelings/opinions of his flabby bitchtits might be, has swooped in and dropped a video on us summing up the last couple of days in one neat little package.

If you turn all personal bias and thoughts off and just watch & view this vid objectively, I actually found that he made a fair few good points (and savage jabs) particularly when it came to childcare around Gracie the Niece and male-vs-female or groomers and manipulators and abusers being dangerous around children completely regardless of their relation to the child in question, etc.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net

Yes, he is the Farm's favourite fatty haydur to hate.
But Diabeetus Drake, completely regardless of whatever your personal feelings/opinions of his flabby bitchtits might be, has swooped in and dropped a video on us summing up the last couple of days in one neat little package.

If you turn all personal bias and thoughts off and just watch & view this vid objectively, I actually found that he made a fair few good points (and savage jabs) particularly when it came to childcare around Gracie the Niece and male-vs-female or groomers and manipulators and abusers being dangerous around children completely regardless of their relation to the child in question, etc.
Goddamn it, this triggered insipid faggot dun got me triggered.

Firstly, Amber did not and has not "abused the legal system." She has never called the cops, sworn out any statements, called a lolyer, or sued anyone- either falsely in good faith.

Blowing smoke out your asshole about family lolyers, and "threatening" to sue, or how she could call the cops but didn't IS NOT ABUSING THE LEGAL SYSTEM YOU DUMB GREASY WANNABE TWINK.

Secondly, although in the broadest theoretical sense, "anyone" can be a potential child abuser or groomer, males are overwhelmingly the perpetrators, and children are abused overwhelmingly by unrelated males, so YES, gender does matter, you dumb, uneducated sloppy knob.

Goddamn.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Goddamn it, this triggered insipid faggot dun got me triggered.

Firstly, Amber did not and has not "abused the legal system." She has never called the cops, sworn out any statements, called a lolyer, or sued anyone- either falsely in good faith.

Blowing smoke out your asshole about family lolyers, and "threatening" to sue, or how she could call the cops but didn't IS NOT ABUSING THE LEGAL SYSTEM YOU DUMB GREASY WANNABE TWINK.

Secondly, although in the broadest theoretical sense, "anyone" can be a potential child abuser or groomer, males are overwhelmingly the perpetrators, and children are abused overwhelmingly by unrelated males, so YES, gender does matter, you dumb, uneducated sloppy knob.

Goddamn.
I'm not an American citizen and have never been anywhere remotely close to the USA's legal system, so thanks much for clarifying that he's wrong regarding Amber and her Lolstagram ReeSpree.
It's definitely one thing for us to laugh at her and her dumbassery, but its great when her orbiting LolCalf Haydur crew make fantastic tard cases out of themselves too when they are tripping all over themselves to show her up.

Like I said, regardless of personal opinions or biases for any Kiwi Farmer when it comes to Haydur or Reaction channels, there's still probably fair points to be made or humour to be drawn out of videos, and by and large I reckon his calling out of Amber's general inapropriate smothering of Gracie being disgusting was correct enough and on point.
(Although all of us here have been saying that too for weeks, so....Hi, Michael!)

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I usually like his Amber content when he is commenting on them without livestream but tbh it was not that bad.

First of all Amber unlike Jennifer Yaniv has never abused the legal system ever, she could not because she is an exceptional individual and her lolyer will reject the case because hey wins matter for them.

He is right about the assumption thing most of us do make assumptions based on behaviours, I do agree with him on the party because I believe she did jack shit. Also Amber is deluded as fuck.
Agreed with him with up to the grooming shit because wooooooo boy. Yes the Amber gracie thing is weird and grossly inappropriate for parental boundaries and development. Women rarely abuse children stat wise and if it is they have other conditions like psychopathy and PDs.
Now the gaslighting comment agree fully Amber fucking loves gaslighting because she gets a kick out of it because she does have some kind of PD.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net

I like to think that sometimes Kiwis are a little too quick to cannibalize each other over who watches or likes which Haydurs, when really does it matter at the end of the day? Who laughs at what Youtube video isn't that big of a deal, right fam?

Lmao forget that. And forget Diabeetus Bitchtits. We actually have a proud Amber Hater making a reaction Video just to ride the dick of another reaction video.
I just can't any more with these Cows you guys.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino