Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net

I like to think that sometimes Kiwis are a little too quick to cannibalize each other over who watches or likes which Haydurs, when really does it matter at the end of the day? Who laughs at what Youtube video isn't that big of a deal, right fam?

Lmao forget that. And forget Diabeetus Bitchtits. We actually have a proud Amber Hater making a reaction Video just to ride the dick of another reaction video.
I just can't any more with these Cows you guys.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

I like to think that sometimes Kiwis are a little too quick to cannibalize each other over who watches or likes which Haydurs, when really does it matter at the end of the day? Who laughs at what Youtube video isn't that big of a deal, right fam?

Lmao forget that. And forget Diabeetus Bitchtits. We actually have a proud Amber Hater making a reaction Video just to ride the dick of another reaction video.
I just can't any more with these Cows you guys.
Didn't care about the video... but I loved her mouth.
Who wouldn't want a mouth that naturally look like Joker's?

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Didn't care about the video... but I loved her mouth.
Ahh, finally a compilation of all the Youtube fatties in one place. Good job fan boy. And good voice. I’ll always love the Evolution of Becky vid he did.
Evolution of Becky is an ALR History classic and I'm fuckin chuffed that he came back to make another video again

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Ironically she'll probably end up having CPS called on her or some other real stalker shit by a crazed Ambaby.

View attachment 1002494
Tbh I'm just praying this becomes it's own arc, or dumb bitch incites the wrath of Norma&co.
That would be one backwater home-fried trash wrastlin' match I could get behind
Bring in the whole Kentucky Krew - including Roger, D&D, Williams Klan, Rafe and her empty shell of a wife. All we'd need is a ref.

"Hidden cam behind the fupa"

Nice catch gorl :tomgirl:
That cop was trying so hard not to laugh at those whales squeezed into the clown car like that
To his co-workers later:
"No wonder the rear end was draggin'! I was gonna right em up for that too but I wasn't sure how they could repair and report that anytime soon..."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino