Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Des B*

Not captain save a fat fuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm ready for my moti votes.
But Charlie gold irks my soul. She's been profiting off ragging on Amber for 6ish months for her weight while playing the holier than thou I'm on a weight loss journey bullshit. HELLO YOU BIG BITCH YOU HAVEN'T LOST ANY WEIGHT EITHER. In 6 months she could have lost a considerable amount. Same with Michael be fat fuck. They're just smaller (for now) versions of Amber. And Charlie's face annoys me, she's just so fucking ugly.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
huh? thought this page was for videos about AL? I read it everyday
lmaooo bitch don't even try to play dumb, again. you've posted your videos here before, and got dragged for registering here just to shill yourself.

You then made a song about kiwi farms because you were butthurt. Looks like you deleted that, though. too bad, it was good! This is good too, for what it is. Reupload that kiwi farms song if you still have it. But it's inevitable, people are going to drag you for registering just to promote yourself (for the second time) and then pretending you don't know why you're being dragged.

And that's before we even get to your appearance. :story: :story: :story:

Sister Mary Eunice

kiwifarms.net
Michael Be Heavy triggered me saying that Amber should get her nose mole (something she can't control) removed. Removed like he removes his ethnic hair? Pfft. Homeboy should get his sanpaku ceiling eyes checked out cuz his view is often askew!
Funny thing is I just noticed watching one of his videos the other day that he has tons of skin tags on his neck. I’d take a nose mole over an infestation of skin tags. Fatties in glass houses Michael!

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
Aphrodites peach is such a cringey channel. She spent half that video patting herself on the back for ~*respecting Cassie’s pronouns~*. The thing where people act like they are some hero for queers for chewing out amberlynn over *~misgendendering*~ people is hilariously awful. She should use some of those Adsense coins she makes bullying a 600lb lesbian to fix her face.

Last edited:

here for the hate

kiwifarms.net
lmaooo bitch don't even try to play dumb, again. you've posted your videos here before, and got dragged for registering here just to shill yourself.

You then made a song about kiwi farms because you were butthurt. Looks like you deleted that, though. too bad, it was good! This is good too, for what it is. Reupload that kiwi farms song if you still have it. But it's inevitable, people are going to drag you for registering just to promote yourself (for the second time) and then pretending you don't know why you're being dragged.

And that's before we even get to your appearance. :story: :story: :story:
i'm not pretending though, I said on initial post, I put it here for the roasting. I will put kiwi farms one back up though, took it down cause some snowflake took offence :)

It is, but you've been caught doing this shit before with making burners and shilling your low tier videos.
low tier? a bit harsh mate, think the lyrics are pretty good if anything........you could do better though right?

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
huh? thought this page was for videos about AL? I read it everyday
Oh yeah. You're that Scottish hoor who couldn't take constructive criticism and then you flounced but not really. I think I know what your other name is but I'm not going to bust you out unless you get uppity.

Like Twinkie said, reupload that song you took down. Your quality has improved but GORL, stop acting like you're brand new and pardon me kind strangers, is this where I shill my channel?

eta: annnnd here comes the attitude

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino