Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here you go kiwi farmers - get your best fatty jokes ready :) much luv xx
Please never share anything like this again. Whatever the fuck that mutant is, is far worse than AL. Id rather go Gunt diving in a three way with Hamber and Necky than watch that piece of garbage or listen to that Rétarded ass voice ever again. If you are the creator of those videos please go back to whatever inbred cave you were born in and never come back to surface level again you subterranean Hills have eyes looking troglodyte

Edit:
low tier? a bit harsh mate, think the lyrics are pretty good if anything........you could do better though right?
Do better at fucking what?!

What was the point of that Autistic garbage other than being nightmare fuel/ a psyop trying to push us kiwis to suicide?

Last edited:

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Please never share anything like this again. Whatever the fuck that mutant is, is far worse than AL id rather go Gunt diving in a three way with Hamber and Necky than watch that piece of garbage or listen to that Rétarded ass voice ever again. If you are the creator of those videos please go back to whatever inbred cave you were born in and never come back to surface level again you subterranean Hills have eyes looking troglodyte

Edit:
Do better at fucking what?!

What was the point of that Autistic garbage other than being nightmare fuel/ a psyop trying to push us kiwis to suicide?
That would be an awful strategy
Luna drinking her own piss brought me closer than that piece of burning trash lol

The reaction channels are just nothingburger right now.
Still fat, still gay, still hypocritically shitting on a dying morbidly obese elephant

I wish Kate would pop out a Thanksgiving banger soon. The last few have been 10/10
(P.S. Shortnin' Bread, Etta James version, for turkey day, just sayin')

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That would be an awful strategy
Luna drinking her own piss brought me closer than that piece of burning trash lol

The reaction channels are just nothingburger right now.
Still fat, still gay, still hypocritically shitting on a dying morbidly obese elephant

I wish Kate would pop out a Thanksgiving banger soon. The last few have been 10/10
(P.S. Shortnin' Bread, Etta James version, for turkey day, just sayin')
I don't really follow the haydur nation. I do love random A-logs that come here like that one who doxed themselves to jersh after calling the FBI for null saying she was a Tard, @soapgrease and now whatever this thing is, If anyone wants to DM me the lore rundown or some noteworthy haydurs I'd appreciate it

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm not pretending though, I said on initial post, I put it here for the roasting. I will put kiwi farms one back up though, took it down cause some snowflake took offence :)
Tell us when it's reuploaded thank you... Why are you coming here for us to roast you? If you are so giving why don't you give us more sauce and just get your own thread? Shit at least youre honest that you are an attention whore. Bring us that autistic bullshit make a thread about all your info, post nudes, etc and stop shitting up this thread. If you play this right you can get all the attention you want but coming to a thread just to make it about you is antithetical to what the farms is about. If you want personal attention make your own thread. Go into off topic and make a thread in general called "Autistic church of Country Joe",
As title and in description write "The Gibs me attention thread of an ALR A-log"

'tism take the wheel

kiwifarms.net
Here you go kiwi farmers - get your best fatty jokes ready :) much luv xx
*Sings to the tune of I Got You, Babe*
Your cry for attention is pretty apparent from the fact that you took the more difficult route of using a green screen to film yourself in two separate costumes and then align your piss poor attempt at witty lyrics to this track.
It would have been much simpler (and more about ALR and less about your ego) if you just clipped videos/vlogs and laid the backtrack.

Pathetic.
Just be a fucking camgirl if you are that desperate for attention. There is a fetish for everything, I am sure you would find a place there.
Babe.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net

FrownyFace

Ur gnna fuckin touch me whether you like it or not
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1027457View attachment 1027456
why is every amberlynn haydur channel so defensive and cunty good lord
vegan??
"Imagine defending an animal abuser"

Amber is dumb as shit but I wouldn't call her an animal abuser. Twinkie is fat as fuck, sure, so are many many other dogs in this country unfortunately. If she's referring to when Amber dropped a kitten behind her, or flipped Gracie over on the bed, FFS get over it. People hurt their pets more by accidentally stepping on them.

Also, Amber is too busy thinking about herself and food to bother being waaacist or transphobic. What is the racism this Honeybun girl is talking about? When she said, "nigga" with Destiny? And the transphobe crap is from her fake rain and petals eavesdrop allegation video where she calls Casey, Cassidy? Once again, Amber is dumb as shit and her saying transgender stuff is confusing to her is the only thing I actually believe she was being truthful about in that whole entire video.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Amber has many bad qualities to go off on. Instead of adding shit that just isn't true.
What's the point? Dumb asses.

• Agree
Reactions: YOUR MOM

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino