Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
She would never. As much as people rag on MBP, he is savage AF and that would hurt our girls fee fee's.
I actually don't think he would say anything too severe if Amber were to show up in one of his streams. He's a self proclaimed anxiety-riddled, confrontation averse, panic prone mess. If he were to come "face to face" with AOn a livestream, he would likely echo the sentiments of his chat but be too overwhelmed to say anything scathing. It's easy for him to drag her on a platform where she isn't directly interacting with him, but in a scenario where she's able to immediately respond to him? I don't think he'd do well. He's also got to keep up appearances because he's constantly moralfagging and claiming he actually cares about her health and wants her to get better.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
I actually don't think he would say anything too severe if Amber were to show up in one of his streams. He's a self proclaimed anxiety-riddled, confrontation averse, panic prone mess. If he were to come "face to face" with AOn a livestream, he would likely echo the sentiments of his chat but be too overwhelmed to say anything scathing. It's easy for him to drag her on a platform where she isn't directly interacting with him, but in a scenario where she's able to immediately respond to him? I don't think he'd do well. He's also got to keep up appearances because he's constantly moralfagging and claiming he actually cares about her health and wants her to get better.
That's why I never really got into the reaction channels.
The moralfaggotry is sickening.
Most of them do it.
I want a savage reaction channel. Someone who holds no punches and says exactly what is.
A kiwi oughta do one. Most of us are savage as fuck weirdos.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
What's struck me about some of ALRs more vocal critics, is how many of them are former fans or admirers who turned on her (for good reason), but who still want her attention. Even KickingGeese in a recent video said she was hurt that Amber thought of her as a hater, and you could tell that is actually bothered her. She practically fan-girled when she realized Amber was in the chat, like a nerdy chick when a popular girl talks to her. There's some powerful psychological stuff going on in the ALR fandom.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the pot.
kiwifarms.net
That's why I never really got into the reaction channels.
The moralfaggotry is sickening.
Most of them do it.
I want a savage reaction channel. Someone who holds no punches and says exactly what is.
A kiwi oughta do one. Most of us are savage as fuck weirdos.
While I can appreciate your enthusiasm, I don't think any of us are stupid enough to make videos where a face/voice would be associated with an account on here. Remember where you are.

Kate Winslet style videos are likely the extent that any kiwi would go to when it comes to making videos on Al. Most of us would rather sit on the sidelines and watch the shitshow, not insert ourselves into it.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
She came into a live stream once that he had with free spirit over whatever the fuck she calls herself and egg gorl. I'll have to find it but he gets kind of flustered but then amber leaves. After she left the chat he starts yelling about how AMBER LOVES ATTENTION DUDE! ( Like him)

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Once you put a face to a reaction channel I feel like there’s no way to avoid at least one of these things: power leveling, letting it get to your head, hypocrisy, flipping out at people who turn the tables on you, etc. That’s why I prefer to read comments on here.. no personal gain.
Kate is smart, and they seem to have no interest in touching the poo

The only way to survive

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
One Kaily R put up a longish video about AL's admitted ER visits. I learned me some stuff. She went in 2014 because her shoulder had been hurting a few days. As she drove there she informed us that "it feels better 110%" but... she's still going to get it checked out at the ER. After she was shopping. After she was eating. In 2015 she went for gallstones... then went right to IHOP. She tells us she's "an ER gal. It's important to get things checked out". At some point, she reminds us that in her younger days she had cellulitis. I was vaguely aware of that but didn't know she'd been "on her death bed". Again in 2015 she got a cut on her hand & it bled soooooo much & hurt soooooo bad BUT, she cut herself prepping a meal & HAD to eat before going to ER. A bit later she states her Dad has diabetes - I didn't know that. 1 visit in 2016 for heart palpitations where she's diagnosed wiat PAC - Premature Atrial Contractions; many people do have that & it's not an issue. So far in 2019, she's been to ER 5 times - her bladder infection, infection in her belly button - 2 visits for that 1 & the most recent 2 visits in November with a diagnosis of either something that could kill her or nothing at all... depending which vlog you watch. Thanks to GrammarLynn, I learned I've been getting some common expressions all wrong. It's: "A fresh of breath air" and "nip in the butt" and it's acid REFLEX, not reflux.

Vladimir Fupatin

Приветик мои дети
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone seen this from Young Dumb Honey Bun? I hadn't seen this video from Becks and Eric before. Definitely puts an interesting perspective on Al

Edit: I put the video in weird and I'm not sure how to change it. Newfag problems

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Have not watched it but a channel put out a 2 hour documentary on our gorl
I watched it last night, shouldn't have bothered. Nothing new or insightful it just goes through her life, mookbangs, and the Damon White thing, and also talks about the cycle. Lots of clips from Aphrodite's Peach. I guess it would be good for someone new to ALR but we're historians here.

Last edited:

Serial Grapist

🎅🏼🍇
kiwifarms.net
One Kaily R put up a longish video about AL's admitted ER visits. I learned me some stuff. She went in 2014 because her shoulder had been hurting a few days. As she drove there she informed us that "it feels better 110%" but... she's still going to get it checked out at the ER. After she was shopping. After she was eating. In 2015 she went for gallstones... then went right to IHOP. She tells us she's "an ER gal. It's important to get things checked out". At some point, she reminds us that in her younger days she had cellulitis. I was vaguely aware of that but didn't know she'd been "on her death bed". Again in 2015 she got a cut on her hand & it bled soooooo much & hurt soooooo bad BUT, she cut herself prepping a meal & HAD to eat before going to ER. A bit later she states her Dad has diabetes - I didn't know that. 1 visit in 2016 for heart palpitations where she's diagnosed wiat PAC - Premature Atrial Contractions; many people do have that & it's not an issue. So far in 2019, she's been to ER 5 times - her bladder infection, infection in her belly button - 2 visits for that 1 & the most recent 2 visits in November with a diagnosis of either something that could kill her or nothing at all... depending which vlog you watch. Thanks to GrammarLynn, I learned I've been getting some common expressions all wrong. It's: "A fresh of breath air" and "nip in the butt" and it's acid REFLEX, not reflux.

Has anyone seen this from Young Dumb Honey Bun? I hadn't seen this video from Becks and Eric before. Definitely puts an interesting perspective on Al

Edit: I put the video in weird and I'm not sure how to change it. Newfag problems

I’ve seen the Becky and Eric video before, it’s what made me see Becky in a whole new light...Suddenly she wasn’t the unintelligent, naive victim I had initially thought she was.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino