Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Consensus? Bitch where? Did you ask your idiot twitter followers?

Thick-ass piece of salmon at 425 for SIX minutes... no wonder it was raw

I don't watch much ZM especially lately but this is the second time he has attempted to copy something and fucked it up in a really obvious way (the other was when he did the Dr Now diet but put cream in his coffee or some dumb shit like that). He doesn't seem to be trolling I'm not sure if he realizes he's kind of adapting a lot AL-adjacent behaviors.

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
In MichaelBePetty’s latest video he starts off saying he was a bit down because he thinks he fucked up an exam and within minutes of nit picking and snarling at amber for the slightest shit he’s fine again. Ragging on a fat woman for how she makes her breakfast is what gets him through the day it seems.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In MichaelBePetty’s latest video he starts off saying he was a bit down because he thinks he fucked up an exam and within minutes of nit picking and snarling at amber for the slightest shit he’s fine again. Ragging on a fat woman for how she makes her breakfast is what gets him through the day it seems.

I think Amber has more of a chance of losing weight than he does of becoming a nurse tbh.

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just read on plebbit that the good doctor @pecansandies copystriked this video?? 🍵

So many salty bitches in the comments :popcorn:

1575484982037.png

pecansandies

I'M SASSIFIED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just read on plebbit that the good doctor @pecansandies copystriked this video?? 🍵

snatch their revenue sis 💸

I did yeah. Normally I don't care I mean... that cycle gets spread everywhere like it's the internet that shit just happens. But I do get a little fucked off when she credited literally everyone else but me. I'm not trying to be a gatekeeper here cause so many people talk about it. But I get tired of people parroting it and then getting adsense and credit for shit that simply isn't theirs. Katie W pulled the same thing. Even Roger Brown would regurgitate shit from my video and his subs were like "wow you're so insightful!" I give no fucks anymore cause I sure as shit dont see any of that adsense or clout.

she asked people to tell her who to credit, which is lazy. especially when she said my first name but a simple google search would have shown her the answer. She can make a two hour video but not google search? But then people were actually telling her, and she ignored those comments. That on top of her using all kinds of copyrighted music and I'm like...okay fuck this. Then she played a dumb victim about the whole thing.

Like I fully get this was pretty lolcowsy of me but I stand by what I did and her fans can just stay mad. Beyond the giant roar of the amberverse you cant just take shit and make money off it. Maybe I'm preaching to the choir here but it's not like a react video where ALR arguably benefits from that content...and it's clear that she's the creator.

I didn't watch the whole video but from what I did see...all she did was stitch together everyone ELSE'S commentary. So IMO nothing of value was lost.