Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
This is why people should like and comment on Eric's videos even if they're boring and he's not your cup of tea. If you encourage his YouTube crap, we'll continue to get these Sasquatch sightings.
True.
Especially since all the weight gain and her last few vids we haven't seen anything past those elephant shoulders-this is the only way I see a leg and fupa reveal.

He used to reply some to his comments. Now he doesn't.
His dislike-like ratio is about the same as Hamber's.
The majority are putting him down.

kiwifarms.net
This needed to be made.
Hamber shown in all Mumble's vlogmas vids- including her birthday.
I don't watch Eric and it could just be the clips in that video but it seems like AL and Eric spent more time together during the holidays than with their boyfriend and girlfriend. The way AL is laughing when singing Happy Birthday to Becky and the rest of the time acts like she isn't even there. Sometimes AL played it up for the camera giving Becky some hugs or affection. I don't mean to start rumors but I wonder if they did break up. That could also explain Becky's extra slow motion slowness the last few months.

darkwingosonichugorl

kiwifarms.net
I don't watch Eric and it could just be the clips in that video but it seems like AL and Eric spent more time together during the holidays than with their boyfriend and girlfriend.
I think it's more because Ricky obviously hates Amber, and is avoiding her as much as he can. Amber's money must be really helpful, or Ricky is a really passive omega bitch for putting up with her.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I think it's more because Ricky obviously hates Amber, and is avoiding her as much as he can. Amber's money must be really helpful, or Ricky is a really passive omega bitch for putting up with her.
Ricky's aversion to confrontation is well documented. It stems from childhood trauma. He's genuinely the only one in that house with the best case for claiming anxiety and likely depression and he's the only fucking adult in that house. He works, cooks, cleans, takes care of the lawn. He's literally the adult in charge of the gaycare for exceptional children. He's passive, but at least he has a reason to be. I kept hoping that he'd put his foot down at some point, but he really seems to love the muppet he married and I supposed he's just gotten really good at suppressing his feelings. That's pretty telling, though, considering we all know he can't fucking stand her.

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Not expecting anyone to sit through the entire thing, it's just interesting seeing Charlie Gold next to Rose is ranting.
I dont want to watch it, but I saw screenshots and Charlie raging on twitter. Why are these woman sitting in a circle eating pizza and cupcakes after speaking on AL? Sorry to be gay but if we nit pick on amber for the garbage we catch her eating, then why did they order pizza with charlie there whos on a diet lol? Also confused why Charlie gets dolled up for her videos but looks like that for a get together?

Ricky's aversion to confrontation is well documented. It stems from childhood trauma. He's genuinely the only one in that house with the best case for claiming anxiety and likely depression and he's the only fucking adult in that house. He works, cooks, cleans, takes care of the lawn. He's literally the adult in charge of the gaycare for exceptional children. He's passive, but at least he has a reason to be. I kept hoping that he'd put his foot down at some point, but he really seems to love the muppet he married and I supposed he's just gotten really good at suppressing his feelings. That's pretty telling, though, considering we all know he can't fucking stand her.
What happpened to Mubbles when he was kid?

Reactions: Moonpie

Thisiscivilsociety

Please Wash Your Hands
kiwifarms.net
I dont want to watch it, but I saw screenshots and Charlie raging on twitter. Why are these woman sitting in a circle eating pizza and cupcakes after speaking on AL? Sorry to be gay but if we nit pick on amber for the garbage we catch her eating, then why did they order pizza with charlie there whos on a diet lol? Also confused why Charlie gets dolled up for her videos but looks like that for a get together?
Pinned to her twitter is the get out of jail card for flexing on Amber/eating pizza on camera while morbidly obese; progress pictures of her weight loss over the past 8 months. I'm not sure how anyone buys the weight loss though, it's the standard tricks of a) wearing black b) wearing tight clothes to turn curves into curve, and most egregiously c) literally standing further away from the camera - look at the difference:WeightofGold.png

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
it's the standard tricks of a) wearing black b) wearing tight clothes to turn curves into curve, and most egregiously c) literally standing further away from the camera - look at the difference:View attachment 1093689
She's lost a little bit but not as much as she should have at all. The perspective fuckery, especially on the top half of her body, is an embarrassing effort.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
She's lost a little bit but not as much as she should have at all. The perspective fuckery, especially on the top half of her body, is an embarrassing effort.
When I look at Charlie, all I think of is Janielle Wright

mostly this video, because it shows what Charlie could do and hasn't accomplished.
Janielle has definitely gained back some weight, and admittedly I don't know too much about her, but there's no denying she's put in work.