Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
I thought he was studying PREMED, not even nursing?
lmao, get real - not to diminish anybody who went this route. But Michael is likely doing the lowest fucking bar of getting a nursing degree and taking classes at his local community college. I don’t even think he’s in the actual nursing program. Just taking the pre-classes like algebra, anatomy 1, ect.... anybody that passed high school (or even has an GED) can get into these classes. It’s an accomplishment for sure (if he even gets into the nursing program) but lets not pretend like he’s hustlin in some PhD program.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone have a link to that youtube vid someone did of Amberlynn in the Sims having a halloween party? Whoever created the vid was doing the voice for Amberlynn and it was pretty funny

lolobotomy!

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else seen the Tater Tiara's talking about Amberlynn's Wattpad story "Hello Darling"? It begins with a clip of Amberlynn talking about how good she is at writing, before Tater Tiara goes on to review the story, in which there's a section where the main character - who's a lesbian - goes on about how the 2,000 people aboard the all-lesbian cruise ship have vaginas, and how she's excited by that. The whole story screams r/menwritingwomen.

Last edited by a moderator:

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Youtube Underground needs a new hobby. Her videos haven't been up to snuff lately.
In her latest video she posted today she had to apologise because she made a comment recently about Chantal cradelling food instead of a baby now she’s had a hysterectomy and a bunch of butthurt women dragged her for it and said it was too far. The same women who are the first to go for chantals jugular and be snide. I get the feeling Yaba is going to be extra dull now in case anyone else is “offended”.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her latest video she posted today she had to apologise because she made a comment recently about Chantal cradelling food instead of a baby now she’s had a hysterectomy and a bunch of butthurt women dragged her for it and said it was too far. The same women who are the first to go for chantals jugular and be snide. I get the feeling Yaba is going to be extra dull now in case anyone else is “offended”.
Why was anyone butthurt over that?

It might be "too far" if Chantal had actually wanted children but she didn't so who cares.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
The initial butthurt comment came from a woman who wanted children but couldn't if I'm remembering correctly.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Yeah she apologised to someone who wasn't being spoken to or about beause she said something topical to the video she was reacting to. Such a badass y'all. It was one of the fakest "Mom's making me say sorry" apologies I've heard in a long time, but that doesn't raise my opinion of anyone involved.

forfoxache

henry cavill touch my dingus
kiwifarms.net
The initial butthurt comment came from a woman who wanted children but couldn't if I'm remembering correctly.
Lmao it was something like, "That was such a cruel thing to say, I had a hysterectomy and that was uncalled for." Like anyone gives a shit about your poison womb.

Yaba never should have apologized, you never negotiate with terrorists.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino