Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Scrim

kiwifarms.net
Why was anyone butthurt over that?

It might be "too far" if Chantal had actually wanted children but she didn't so who cares.
Because you can make fun off deathfats and the ailments that come from that but god forbid you make an edgy joke about her having a barren womb. Stupid yentas virtue signaling with comments about her joke being insensitive to women who can't have children.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because you can make fun off deathfats and the ailments that come from that but god forbid you make an edgy joke about her having a barren womb. Stupid yentas virtue signaling with comments about her joke being insensitive to women who can't have children.
Oh, so just another case of dumb bitches making something be about them when it has nothing to do with them? Why, if you're upset that you're barren, would you watch videos people make snarking on a woman who just had a hysterectomy? You're just begging to be offended when the obvious jokes get made.

She should have just ignored them instead of apologizing.

bev

kiwifarms.net
Everyone calls him black, but I legitimately thought he was a white guy the first few times I saw him. Born from a wealthy white woman, raised by wealthy white folks in a wealthy, liberal area--how exactly has he struggled again?

Like, is he just an honorary oppressed black guy bc his dad threw some tan into his complexion? The only struggle I see is coming from his knees and arteries.

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
Everyone calls him black, but I legitimately thought he was a white guy the first few times I saw him. Born from a wealthy white woman, raised by wealthy white folks in a wealthy, liberal area--how exactly has he struggled again?

Like, is he just an honorary oppressed black guy bc his dad threw some tan into his complexion? The only struggle I see is coming from his knees and arteries.
But muh mixed-race oppression!!

RemoveKebab

I HAVE RECEIPTS KATHY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually dislike him more than I do amber at this point. You can tell by his videos and tweets he has super disdain for white, straight, non transgender people and it’s hilarious. Not lost any weight yourself have you Michael?
I agree. I can't wait for the day he has a thread. We all know it will be here eventually.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1100458

The arrogance of this gorilla ass bitch....
yea I hate that fat bitch too, but honestly this one of the more healthier things she has said here and shes not wrong. Like wtf is this youtube comment? Your mad because someone doesn't want to make a exceptional chimp out video on an obese lesbian, and would rather just have a life? Thats the other thing that's crazy about the goblins in the FB thread. Their lives are so obsessed with ALR it legit seeps into their life and relationships. Fucking sad.
I think about cooking with jack sometimes though when im cooking lmao