Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
Charlie much more likely stopped posting on Youtube because of the COPPA thing like Beetus, not because she has a life.
also because of the fact that, like amber, she's still fat. kinda awkward to harp on the morbidly obese woman you react to about all the simple changes she could make to lose weight while you're still a behemoth yourself.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's hilarious because that's the one demographic that has been his caretaker and lets this 30 year old embarrassment live at their house rent-free.
I'm sure he hates white people for the same muh oppression reasons as any other loser but there might be something deeper there too. Beetus Drake is estranged from his wealthy white mother because he resents that she was an absentee/alcoholic parent (he mooches off grandma now).

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure he hates white people for the same muh oppression reasons as any other loser but there might be something deeper there too. Beetus Drake is estranged from his wealthy white mother because he resents that she was an absentee/alcoholic parent (he mooches off grandma now).
Wasn't his mother a teacher? I don't know a lot of his backstory other than he's fat and stupid. Is the wealthy part something he said or is it speculation?

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't his mother a teacher? I don't know a lot of his backstory other than he's fat and stupid. Is the wealthy part something he said or is it speculation?
She is or was a teacher, but he talks about her having all these "accolades" or some shit and he seems to always point out that she has her masters when he mentions her, it's weird. She may have had a more lucrative teaching position than many of her peers is what I'm saying. That's how he made it seem to me, anyway.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
Hmm a fat, spoilt, sarcastic little shit that uploads videos of them being snarky and mooches off their grandmother? He’s like another Chantal, that’s hilarious.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Yaba is a great example of how anyone with a youtube account and a camera can make a video, and also how quickly after making said video they start to take themselves too seriously. None of them are important, nothing they say in response to the fatties is all that deep.

As for MichaelBeMixed, I seem to remember him saying that his mom bought him some Amazon stock a long time ago, it gained value then he sold it to get weight loss surgery. None of that gives him enough personality to make his audience follow him on Twitch after he got mad at Youtube and ran away though.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
First of all can we talk about how Yaba acts like she is hot shit because she doesnt take her hick ass to the doctor even though we know shes got medicaid?
Fuck off yaba seriously.
Yaba seems genuinely pissed off and angry over Chantal and amber when she makes a video, it’s beyond just a reaction and it’s more of a twenty minute rage/slap match. If she’s gonna do that she might as well just go to the Facebook groups or Reddit.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net

Random Content’s compilations are always amusing. especially this one of her fucking up at the only job she’s ever had.
They broke so many damn rules at the nursing home.
Playing piano while patients were sleeping. Cringy horse laughing when she broke a furniture.
Filming in their rooms.
She has the mentality of a preteen.

Lies Unlimited

Illuminaughty
kiwifarms.net
They broke so many damn rules at the nursing home.
Playing piano while patients were sleeping. Cringy horse laughing when she broke a furniture.
Filming in their rooms.
She has the mentality of a preteen.
And preparing thier food with ungloved hands. You know how infrequently Hamber washes any part of her? Dusty too; everytime Hammy pointed the camera at her, she was picking her nose. Now imagine that finger going into your ice cream cake.... :cryblood:

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

found this scrolling through twitter, Michael's asshurt fans gave about the response you'd expect

completely ignoring the point op brought up to make it out as "fatphobia." Oh and kudos for screenshotting a reply someone else made to the same thread

if you don't like the same things we do you're clearly just a troll! or Amberlynn in disguise!
Monica does have a point though. Michael shouldn’t be criticizing Al’s eating habits, when he looks like this:
48C75EF9-1FA4-4661-AAFF-299A514F5CCF.jpeg

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net
"But you won't attack skinny react channels right?"

Yeah, because his point was literally "a fatass who can't lose weight is criticizing another fatass who can't lose weight and no one sees the hypocrisy"

They sound like Amber when she says "well skinny people also get xyz"

Edit as to not double post:
It's very clear why these women flock to MBP, and it's the same reason why they desperately seek friendships in the haydur "community". These people have no actual friends in real life, when they're at an age where most women have girlfriends they gossip and trash talk with. So they delude themselves into thinking that the other haydurs are their girlfriends, and MBP serves the role of the classic sassy gay friend to complete the atmosphere of the delusion that they have the normal social life of a mid to late twenties suburban mom. Doesn't take a psychology degree to figure this out.

Last edited:

Adiris The Plague

kiwifarms.net
Monica does have a point though. Michael shouldn’t be criticizing Al’s eating habits, when he looks like this:
View attachment 1105972
He took that selfie after getting his eyebrows threaded. He can stay on top of superficial self care like threaded eyebrows and lipgloss, but not hit the gym or eat right. Nice.

That one fan of his is dead wrong: we know he eats like shit because he is maintaining and now gaining weight. That doesn't happen if you're eating less calories than you're burning. He's said similar about Amberlynn Reid before without knowing he has been calling himself out.

"But you won't attack skinny react channels right?"

Yeah, because his point was literally "a fatass who can't lose weight is criticizing another fatass who can't lose weight and no one sees the hypocrisy"

They sound like Amber when she says "well skinny people also get xyz"
Also what skinny react channels? There's Seabiscuit Suze but she shouldn't be making fun of anybody's looks.