Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
He should have done more homework. Amber isn't the most hated person because she's fat. All this did was paint her as an extremely misinformed fatass, which some might find sympathy for, if they didn't know her history.
Tbh I expected no less.
I'm kind of shocked he didn't pull more from the farms like he does for Onision. If he did you'd think the tone would have been different but maybe he's afraid of potential future backlash.
Or maybe he sees a bit of himself in her and is being less critical lol

Sell more foot pics, you can pay for a lawlsuit real fast thay way Daniel :tomgirl:

Since we're talking foreverbae Kate, I saw this in her community tab lmao never change pls

Screenshot_2020-01-23-09-39-04-1.png

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Untitled1.png

So Yaba (the Youtube Underground) is "shouting out" small haydur Channels now in the beginning of all her own videos? k sis.
She always spends the first 5 to 15 or more minutes in her reactions talking about unrelated bullshit...and now she is gonna add shoutouts to total randos and nameless >500 subsciber YT Channels? lmao to what end?

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Yaba (the Youtube Underground) is "shouting out" small haydur Channels now in the beginning of all her own videos? k sis.
She always spends the first 5 to 15 or more minutes in her reactions talking about unrelated bullshit...and now she is gonna add shoutouts to total randos and nameless >500 subsciber YT Channels? lmao to what end?
maybe some weird tactic to get around "no bully" youtube policy?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I like Zachary michael, hope that doesnt make me a goof

But people complained that he calls her sis and ma'am too much

So now he says "sis... daughter mother father brother" something something... it's so long and dumb now... why did he start this habit? He made it worse.... I didnt mind the sis but this is... weird....

I wondered if he made it worse to make himself stop but then it backfired lmao

Edit here's a clip, the link is timestamped

How do I embed a video on mobile? Am I exceptional?

Last edited by a moderator:

vector3

kiwifarms.net
A lot of reaction channels have essentially dropped coverage of her. What's left to say? 6 years of the same endless cycles & the only apparent changes being greater weight & less mobility.
While this is true, the number of views on amberlynn-centric videos compared to the number of views on other content is always huge. It's boring as hell at this point because we all know the rigamarole, but people still watch amber-content and I can't say I'm any different.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
While this is true, the number of views on amberlynn-centric videos compared to the number of views on other content is always huge. It's boring as hell at this point because we all know the rigamarole, but people still watch amber-content and I can't say I'm any different.
Plus many fans are new and while long time haydurs are used to it and the reactors might be going nuts, this is news and funny to somebody.

Plus, there are crazy women using her to boost their ego. They'll never get sick of that.

Reactions: Punkinsplice

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1114952

Is she doing this for free?

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net

I know we ride Kate’s dick a lot here but she legitimately is one of the top hater creators. I got suggested this vid and like it’s low key sad (yes, because of the music) but this actually looks like something josh would use as a goodbye tribute when she eventually dies - lol. It’s pretty good.

because I know one day imma log in and the banner is gonna be youtube vlogger amberlynn has passed away 🙃