Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

Antigarden

professional lurker
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1196146
YDHB commenting on her latest vid.
YDHB makes me lol, imagine being so invested in someone because you think they're a bad person. At least people here on the farms admit we make fun of Amber because she's fat and it's funny but these reactors have to make it a morality thing when they clearly just have a personal issue with her. For the most part Amber has been pretty low drama lately and even boring, yet they still find a way to get their panties in a twist over her videos. I can respect someone talking about Amber for the lel's but seeing other cows try to act like they're better than her when she's the only reason people even watch their content to begin with is just :roll:

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
And what is her point of reference on that?
YDHB invented reacting to ALR i could not believe it

like im pretty sure ALR has talked about, and directly to, several reactors way before YDHB even uploaded her first video but i can see how that tiny detail might have slipped her mind when she was consumed with getting ex-pen-sive tattoos and working super duper hard on her one-word old english font merch.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net

like im pretty sure ALR has talked about, and directly to, several reactors way before YDHB even uploaded her first video but i can see how that tiny detail might have slipped her mind when she was consumed with getting ex-pen-sive tattoos and working super duper hard on her one-word old english font merch.
Gotcha.
The queen of haydurs is dead, long live the queen of haydurs!

pecansandies

kiwifarms.net
lmfao kate's shit is perfection

i never saw that clip about her talking about how attractive she will be after skin removal surgery, dental surgery, breast implants, etc. like imagine bragging about a body you don't even have yet?

sounds....

familiar...

ridF_r.gif

(i've ridden this until the wheels have fallen off but holy shit she really is the black ALR)

877CA$HC0W

it’s my money and i need it now
kiwifarms.net

Does YDHB even react? I thought she just did compilations and shitty personal vlogs?

Antigarden

professional lurker
kiwifarms.net
Does YDHB even react? I thought she just did compilations and shitty personal vlogs?
Unfortunately she has done a few and they're extremely boring since they just reiterate the things every other Amberlynn reactor has already said. Also her last Amber video reaction was about 46 minutes if I remember correctly, I didn't watch it because I value my time more than that. She also did these recent videos reading through and making fun of Amberlynn's old poetry and stories which has already been covered by other YouTubers so she was just beating a dead horse. Amber and her cow orbiters have been extremely boring lately, it's rather sad.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i never saw that clip about her talking about how attractive she will be after skin removal surgery, dental surgery, breast implants, etc. like imagine bragging about a body you don't even have yet?
And a body that she can't even obtain naturally at that. No amount of weight loss is going to fix that mess and she knows it. Doesn't seem like something one should brag about but if she's good at anything, it's turning anything and everything into a flex.

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
And a body that she can't even obtain naturally at that. No amount of weight loss is going to fix that mess and she knows it. Doesn't seem like something one should brag about but if she's good at anything, it's turning anything and everything into a flex.
I do believe she has an image in her head that is unattainable. She looks like she has a big frame and her facial features are heavy, while she has these tiny little teeth. Not sure what she means by "getting her teeth fixed", but if only braces are involved, she will still look odd. I imagine a very square torso with big fake boobs and skin surgery scars. While the scars may be worth it, having fake additions to that could be horrible, and I guarantee she isn't picturing a realistic result.

YourMommasBackstory

Gosh, I hope I’m safe it this suit!
kiwifarms.net
I do believe she has an image in her head that is unattainable. She looks like she has a big frame and her facial features are heavy, while she has these tiny little teeth. Not sure what she means by "getting her teeth fixed", but if only braces are involved, she will still look odd. I imagine a very square torso with big fake boobs and skin surgery scars. While the scars may be worth it, having fake additions to that could be horrible, and I guarantee she isn't picturing a realistic result.
Instead of learning how to live with imperfect body(like any body, let’s be honest), maintaining it so it looks healthy and good, she dreams about quick and unrealistic fix like plastic surgery. This mentality is never a sign of a healthy mindset, she’s not in the position to judge other fat cows for dreaming about quick fix.
If you think you can be viewed as a beautiful person only after multiple surgeries, that’s a sign that you need some therapy.

pecansandies

kiwifarms.net
I do believe she has an image in her head that is unattainable.
Instead of learning how to live with imperfect body(like any body, let’s be honest), maintaining it so it looks healthy and good, she dreams about quick and unrealistic fix like plastic surgery.
guys wrong thread discussion about ALR goes in her general discussion

OH WAIT...

Chris Titan

kiwifarms.net
guys wrong thread discussion about ALR goes in her general discussion

OH WAIT...
Good one I love a good, err whatever that was.

Screenshot_20200321-205425.png

Who does she think she is. If I didn't know any better I would of thought she fukkin solve world hunger and caught heat from a recent scandal just to jump ship. Bye lyfeofaunselfawarehoodrat. You most certainly won't be missed, we definitely could of went without this nonsense.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good one I love a good, err whatever that was.

View attachment 1197715

Who does she think she is. If I didn't know any better I would of thought she fukkin solve world hunger and caught heat from a recent scandal just to jump ship. Bye lyfeofaunselfawarehoodrat. You most certainly won't be missed, we definitely could of went without this nonsense.
I hope one of her exceptional fans calls the cops to come save her from this GOOD BYE CRUEL WORLD stunt and they drag her to the psyche ward without her wig.