Fan-made videos + the Haydur Nation - content and discussion of youtubers hating on our gorl

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net
Good one I love a good, err whatever that was.

View attachment 1197715

Who does she think she is. If I didn't know any better I would of thought she fukkin solve world hunger and caught heat from a recent scandal just to jump ship. Bye lyfeofaunselfawarehoodrat. You most certainly won't be missed, we definitely could of went without this nonsense.
Pretty sure that’s the kind of lame ass “poetry” they rag on ALR for, and hers is actually less dull than whatever this is.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
I think the mark of a terrible poet is when they play victim by directing everything they say at some shadowy entity that has hurt them or pissed them off. The only thing they can write about is someone else, and never in a way that doesn't a) make them the victim or b) manipulate the reader into feeling sorry for them by self-deprecating. But rag on Amber some more guise :story:

pecansandies

You’ve got a wardrobe full of little murderers
kiwifarms.net
i mean we been knew something was the matter with her but at the same time these hoes have a lot of fucking nerve expecting sympathy when the only reason anyone knows who they are is from being shitty. pretty sure when ALR talking about being suicidal they all pooped their panties screeching about how ALR is "insulting" mental health and doesn't take it seriously. in fact IIRC isn't that why they had that 6hr bullshit "charity" stream? to stick it to ALR for "making fun of" people with "real" mental illness?

like... if she's so troubled maybe she should stop pretending to be such an internet tough guy? same with dani and MBP who have also expressed similar issues. if they were just themselves and weren't so shitty all the fucking time, they might actually be likable or at least relateable? instead they shelve what ails them and decide "i'm just gonna bully this bitch instead to feel better about myself"

in other words...
z5e77b795255d4.gif

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
i mean we been knew something was the matter with her but at the same time these hoes have a lot of fucking nerve expecting sympathy when the only reason anyone knows who they are is from being shitty. pretty sure when ALR talking about being suicidal they all pooped their panties screeching about how ALR is "insulting" mental health and doesn't take it seriously. in fact IIRC isn't that why they had that 6hr bullshit "charity" stream? to stick it to ALR for "making fun of" people with "real" mental illness?

like... if she's so troubled maybe she should stop pretending to be such an internet tough guy? same with dani and MBP who have also expressed similar issues. if they were just themselves and weren't so shitty all the fucking time, they might actually be likable or at least relateable? instead they shelve what ails them and decide "i'm just gonna bully this bitch instead to feel better about myself"

in other words...
View attachment 1198423
Yes, Callie did indeed lose her shit when Al posted that crying video with the suicide bait, then posted another video the next day saying "wuuuut, that's not what I meant..." Callie just did the exact same thing in terrible prose form.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I'm not mistaken, I remember watching a video of Lyfe's about a year ago saying how she lost a boyfriend due to an illness. I don't remember what she lost him from but I'm unsure if said lost has anything to do with her hatred towards ALR or any of the other deathfats..?
He probably died from Unbearable Ghetto Bitch Poisoning.

Clown Baby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1198347
Lyfe’s latest poetry garbage for those interested
Lol what a fucking embarrassment.
Holy fucking shit you could literally switch Callie's twitter handle with ALR's and it wouldn't look one bit off. How are the reaction channels so bad at being self aware?
I think people like Zach and Rose and Aphrodite's Peach would probably say as a group that they "never made fun of Amber for trying to pursue art" but instead they "called her out for being a literal bad person/transphobe/liar." This absolves them from being hypocrites. Callie's art is beautiful and Hambone's art is also beautiful. Like monster trucks in the nightlife.

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
Lol what a fucking embarrassment.

I think people like Zach and Rose and Aphrodite's Peach would probably say as a group that they "never made fun of Amber for trying to pursue art" but instead they "called her out for being a literal bad person/transphobe/liar." This absolves them from being hypocrites. Callie's art is beautiful and Hambone's art is also beautiful. Like monster trucks in the nightlife.
That reminded me of Charlie Gold and Manal telling Cherry Berry that she's beautiful on yesterday's live... cringe.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
someone let me know if Lyfe of a Fat Cunt actually an hero's

after all of her screeching, wailing, fake-badbitching and bravado/posturing, it would be ironic AF if she kys. also hilariously unexpected: a haydur winning out as a darkhorse in the Deathfat Deathpool by beating not only Hamberlynn but EVERY OTHER fatty-fatass to the grave.
but we all know that she's just whining and fakecrying for attention.